'Unborn Babies Can Feel': SD Governor Joins Fight for Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

'Unborn Babies Can Feel': SD Governor Joins Fight for Life With 5 Pro-Life Measures

South Dakota's Republican Gov. Kristi Noem has signed several pro-life bills into law, taking action like several other states that are working to increase protections for unborn children.

South Dakota's new laws, which will take effect on July 1st, consist of:
  • a requirement for abortionists to give women the chance to see a sonogram and hear the heartbeat of their baby.
  • a Class B felony for anyone who causes an abortion against a patient's will.
  • new reporting requirements on abortions.
  • a new abortion consent form.
  • a requirement for parental consent before there are orders to withhold resuscitation on a baby.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...joins-fight-for-life-with-5-pro-life-measures

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
I'll probably get grief for this, but I think this genocidal horror the USA is experiencing with "legal" abortion exceeds more than rivals the Nazi holocaust, the Armenian holocaust, Rawanda, Croatian, Cambodian holocausts - ALL - and do not match the murder and atrocity of my own country's citizens who feels as though it's their "right" to rip their children to pieces with picks and hooks in order to not be "burdened" with a child. This applies also to people who condone it. It's pathetic and for anyone who wants me to believe that most abortions have ANYTHING to do with personal health then please murder ANYONE and provide the judge with the same excuse. If you can provide evidence of self defense then the law will protect you, but if you tell the judge that it just wasn't convenient to have that person around, then guess what the judge would do.

AuntieAnt - in another thread you suggested, supported by scripture, that we should pray for our leaders. I don't think I can. I can't pray for anyone who continues to support and/or condone abortions. I can't understand this "right" for killing. It makes absolutely no sense. I don't buy into this being anybody's decision. Everybody knows how to make a baby. It's not news. Everyone knows how to prevent a pregnancy. NONE of this is rocket science. It is pandering to vocal murderers and their followers. i can only pray the leaders of this will be replaced. The SCOTUS was WRONG with their decision. This has NOTHING to do with liFE liberty and the pursuit of happiness they are charged to protect. It only brings death, bondage and torturous despair.

L

LadyInWaiting

I'll probably get grief for this, but I think this genocidal horror the USA is experiencing with "legal" abortion exceeds more than rivals the Nazi holocaust, the Armenian holocaust, Rawanda, Croatian, Cambodian holocausts - ALL - and do not match the murder and atrocity of my own country's citizens who feels as though it's their "right" to rip their children to pieces with picks and hooks in order to not be "burdened" with a child. This applies also to people who condone it. It's pathetic and for anyone who wants me to believe that most abortions have ANYTHING to do with personal health then please murder ANYONE and provide the judge with the same excuse. If you can provide evidence of self defense then the law will protect you, but if you tell the judge that it just wasn't convenient to have that person around, then guess what the judge would do.

AuntieAnt - in another thread you suggested, supported by scripture, that we should pray for our leaders. I don't think I can. I can't pray for anyone who continues to support and/or condone abortions. I can't understand this "right" for killing. It makes absolutely no sense. I don't buy into this being anybody's decision. Everybody knows how to make a baby. It's not news. Everyone knows how to prevent a pregnancy. NONE of this is rocket science. It is pandering to vocal murderers and their followers. i can only pray the leaders of this will be replaced. The SCOTUS was WRONG with their decision. This has NOTHING to do with liFE liberty and the pursuit of happiness they are charged to protect. It only brings death, bondage and torturous despair.
We are supposed to pray for those in authority though. I understand how you feel to a certain extent...but we love the sinner not the sin. There was a person that I did not vote for in office. I didn't really like what he was doing. But did I pray for him? Most definitely! Did I hate him like all the others in my political party? Not at all! In fact, I tried to see why he felt what he was doing was beneficial for my country. Even though I disagreed with him, I understood why he felt the way he did.
We need to pray for those with power in our countries and in other countries too. We have to remember our brothers and sisters from different nations.

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. - 1 Timothy 2:1-2

Try to not hate or dislike anybody. We hate the sin but we have to love the sinner. Even the women getting abortions are hurting. They just want out of a situation that is too difficult for them to handle. They need love too. Pray for them...and pray continually. Also, pray to God that he gives you a heart for those you disagree with. It's never a good idea to completely hate certain people in office or another political party because of certain things they passed. It's not healthy and it's not of God.
When you pray for those you greatly dislike, you will sense a peace come over you. :)

dadman

Feb 23, 2014
testing 123 ........ blessings to my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ

M

Miri

It’s a contradiction in terms that medical science now is able to perform surgery on unborn children while still in the womb. While at the same time it can also deliberately kill those same children before they are born.

See below link surgery performed at 24 weeks. God bless those parents who were willing to give their child the treatment it needed, rather than deciding it was too much bother and choosing abortion.

Royer, 28, was one of the first moms to undergo the operation last month.
Royer was initially offered an abortion when she was told about her baby’s condition but chose to take part in the experimental surgery instead.

https://nypost.com/2017/10/25/doctors-perform-incredible-surgery-on-baby-inside-womb/