Undeniably overwhelming and resounding proof of the truth of WOF, NICI, and BIGI.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

popeye

I know for A FACT,THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE INFIRMITY,DISEASE,MISSING LIMB,BLINDNESS,PREMATURE DEATH.

The right believer,can move heaven,and move that mountain big time,hands down,Every time.

NOW,WHERE ARE THESE GOLIATHS WE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH AND BOWING TO?

LET'S TAKE IT BACK.

P

popeye

What if,you are faced with a loved one in a hopeless situation?
Cancer,accident,whatever.

What are you going to do?

Now,what if mat 18:18-19 is true?

Well,for me it is.

Therefore I,and only a tiny handful of others,can attack it,FROM THE BACKSIDE,and snatch that miracle from heaven.

Thus carrying on Jesus' main mission for manifesting here on our planet.
"TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL"

See that?

See WHY we are weak?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I would pray that not our desire but God's will be done in our lives. I believe that God hears and answers all prayer but not necessarily in the way that we expect or even sometimes demand. There are many instances where healing and infirmity is not addressed during our lifetime but we and our loved ones will ultimately be healed and made new.

P

popeye

The testimony of Jesus is the SPIRT Of PROPHECY.

IOW,WITH OUT THAT DYNAMIC,NO TESTIMONY.

WHEN YOU DECIDE TO WORK A MIRACLE,FOR ANOTHER HUMANOID,INVOKE THE PROPHETIC FIRST.

"NOW YOU WILL SEE THE POWER OF GOD"

SEE THAT?

NOW YOU JUST BECAME A FOOL. NOW THE CORRECT STAGE HAS BEEN SET

This is where the enemy will loose,AND NOW JESUS STANDS UP.

AWESOME.

EXCUSE ME,while I listen to another hagin tape,...or wigglesworth,or uh John G Lake.

L

ladylynn

Hagin used to say"get excited about the word"..."that's when it will work for you"

Sirk brought up. The woman at the well in another thread.

I used her very words in my petition and prophesy over my dog before heaven.

We got our miracle. But,like her,I invoked an even longer tenacity for about 3 weeks.

The heavens were brass for the most part,except for the verses he have me.

Then about a week before the miracle,he spoke.JUST ONCE"DAVID,YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO YOUR MIRACLE"

Had I given up 1) the dog would be dead 2) I would have missed the greatest lesson in faith. 3) the 3 verses that came special delivery,would be "just verses"...but now I own them.

The reality of the power and radicalness of the gospel HAS YET TO BE PREACHED

Oh how well I know Popeye! Just a few years ago I would have called radical-ness concerning the Gospel to be heresy. But not today. We have so much to be excited about!!! People go to ball games and make idiots of themselves over a wide screen tv., or a car or countless other things we see on earth. But when we believers get radical and excited about Jesus and what He is doing in our lives we are called all kinds of negative names...

Faith is something that we are called to live by. Heb.11:1 Now faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things we hope for, being the proof of things (we) do not see and the conviction of their reality. (faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses)

There is no other way to live as Christians if we want a dynamic walk where miracles and assurances occur daily. We can walk in assurance of His love and watch care over us and that makes for a joyful and exciting day. Jesus died to give us such joy., yet many of us have yet to walk in it.

P

popeye

I would pray that not our desire but God's will be done in our lives. I believe that God hears and answers all prayer but not necessarily in the way that we expect or even sometimes demand. There are many instances where healing and infirmity is not addressed during our lifetime but we and our loved ones will ultimately be healed and made new.

We see the heart of God in the "fiery serpent"

Only a couple of folks looked at it and were healed?

No. ALL THAT LOOKED WERE HEALED.

Your loved ones can go to heaven healed. they absolutely do not have to go sick.

This is the issue. Can we change the things around us?

Is healing our portion?

If this is muddled,you need not apply.

The serpent on the pole proves healing was part of the cross.

Feb 24, 2015
What made Jesus and Elijah stand out from the crowd? When they spoke it happened.

Yes, if we could speak and see in faith like they did, with the Lords word on our hearts, we would walk like they did.

So many have claimed they just need to reach out and walk. And yes the Lord does answer, but only occasionally do miracles like this take place.

The way people talk it is walk into a hospital and the healed all walk out.
On in the way of prosperity. The oil rich nations are rolling in money, so they are the true blessed of God by this idea, we should all be muslims.

One muslim authority around 1000 ad had a dispute with another group. He executed the opposition and said that is Gods will, because they were dead and he was alive. This is the spirit of this way of thinking and being.

Some groups have even produced guidance which even proposed Muhammed was just another way of finding God.
My answer is, this is how superficial is their understanding of the living God.

And why have peoples hearts shifted? One healing or one thing, that turned unbelief into belief, even though it was just one thing, everything must now be different. That is pure deception.

And your answer will be, to accept my words is to loose faith and then therefore nothing will happen.
So I leave you with the warning, this is the way of the flesh and not spirituality based on the idea miracles lead to faith, rather than conviction of sin leads to faith and miracles are a sign of the authority of the speaker.

Last edited: