"UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mooky
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

Guest
[video=youtube;QiMa77rvSC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiMa77rvSC4[/video]
 
Re: "UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

This is a better video :

[video=youtube;jf11zMfgrFw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf11zMfgrFw[/video]
 
Re: "UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

We have to agree to NOT let muslums come into America. Let nato or the un or whatever the NWO is and build a tent city for them in their own country and protect them there until this S*** can be flushed down the toilet.

I do feel sorry for the "good" muslum, but the danger to American citizens is too great.

allan
 
Re: "UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

I have some faith that the good Muslims will protect themselves and others from the extreme Muslims. Regardless of what we think of their faith I personally have only met wonderful kind Muslims in Massachusetts. I could be naïve but that is my feeling.
 
Re: "UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

And I have a good understanding of sharia law, the Quran, hadith sunah, there's crazy stuff in there but there is also crazy stuff in the bible that I personally couldn't commit ie murder ect
 
Re: "UNDER ATTACK" ( Persecution in the west) are you ready for what's coming?

And I have a good understanding of sharia law, the Quran, hadith sunah, there's crazy stuff in there but there is also crazy stuff in the bible that I personally couldn't commit ie murder ect
Thanks for your reply. Since you have read the quran, did you see were if they call a jihad, every muslum is suppose to try convert their neighbor and if they won't convert, they are suppose to cut your head off?.
This is how they get blessings from their "allah

When you see the muslums leaving their country, most of them are fighting age men wanting to get away.! If this was happening in America, you would only see the women and children leaving America. Us men would stay and fight for our country, not run away with the women.

Why should we have their men come over here, and send our kids to fight for them over there?

Also, I hope you have read OUR bible. Especially matt 13 the wheat and the tares. youtube+shephards Chapel+wheat and tares. Abrahams child with the maid is ishmeal, the father of the arab races.
Jesus talks about the end times and all this fighting in the mid east and who is who. Most Christians do not even know the bible.

Allan