Under Attack

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TLC209

Mar 20, 2019
Merced, CA
Thank you so much for the passages and your thoughts. I agree. Not an easy world to live in. Some day with our Father there will be no more suffering. I just have been praying for his Armor and Breastplate of strength to face each day , since reading one of the verses sent to me. What a change in my humbleness. Praise God !
Thats good to hear. You sound better. What was bringing you down if you dont mind me asking? The devil loves to use fiery darts. Those little thoughts that pierce us and can be so harmful. He uses that on me alot in the past. Not lately. The devil knows us. He has been tempting us all along, learning our behaviors and habits. Knowing how to tempt us.

Helmet of salvation, the breastplate of faith and love, two edged sword is the word of God. Two edged because you can use the word for attack and for defense. I stay fully armored up lol

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
2 Corinthians 10:3-6

Fitgirl007

Mar 29, 2019
Thats good to hear. You sound better. What was bringing you down if you dont mind me asking? The devil loves to use fiery darts. Those little thoughts that pierce us and can be so harmful. He uses that on me alot in the past. Not lately. The devil knows us. He has been tempting us all along, learning our behaviors and habits. Knowing how to tempt us.

Helmet of salvation, the breastplate of faith and love, two edged sword is the word of God. Two edged because you can use the word for attack and for defense. I stay fully armored up lol
For example , everywhere I go , grocery store , work , or to play sports , and I'm not imagining it, family and close friends have witnessed also many women most who I've never met before are so mean and rude to me. Overly. I'm actually surprised at times how I've literally been bumped into and cursed out because the person obviously didn't like me and had never met me before. Not even a word. All I could say is God Bless you. Then I would hear a very negiative remark. But I'm handling it a lot better now. I just say a prayer for them and move away.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
I am glad you like it :) And you are very welcome :) Learning to praise God in any and all circumstances myself, and not listen to the voices of fear and discouragement. Someone reminded me recently: False Evidence Appearing Real; Fear Everything And Run, or Face Everything And Recover. We have a choice. Vengeance belongs to God, so when people treat you poorly, excuse them for having a bad day and allow God to do the work that will bring them to a place where they treat others more respectfully. Smile and apologize to them. You do not have to carry their negative attitudes and energy :D

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Here is another one for you :) I have found this prayer very helpful over the years
for dealing with challenges in my own life. Many people just say the first four lines :)
We are powerless over others and the choices they make and how they choose to treat us.

TLC209

Mar 20, 2019
Merced, CA
For example , everywhere I go , grocery store , work , or to play sports , and I'm not imagining it, family and close friends have witnessed also many women most who I've never met before are so mean and rude to me. Overly. I'm actually surprised at times how I've literally been bumped into and cursed out because the person obviously didn't like me and had never met me before. Not even a word. All I could say is God Bless you. Then I would hear a very negiative remark. But I'm handling it a lot better now. I just say a prayer for them and move away.
But arent girls usually like that to girls they feel threatened by? Maybe they are just projecting their insecurities. I dont know thats kind of what it sounds like. Unless you just make women agressive for no reason?

Just ignore it. We can't please everyone. People are going to feel some type of way even if you try to make them feel more comfortable. When someone doesn't like you its hard to get them to see you in any other light. Well maybe Jesus does change that tho lol its been a big difference for me how people treat me. But in a good way.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Well, don't fight rudeness with rudeness.

I echo that psalms usually does me right. Even when I don't feel like reading anything else because I feel oppressed Psalms is always like nectar.

I don't handle people being rude well either especially strangers, but the cashiers are usually a good way to walk out with a lift. You'd be surprised how brightening their day in some way can cast away a LOT of that other negativity. I've had so many meaningful conversations with cashiers...when you wouldn't think that was even a thing. Sometimes going out of my way at less busy times if I feel a burden for a particular person.

Even the grocery store is a battle ground, it is frustrating, because you kind of just want to do your shopping.

Also, look in to ordering online or doing in store pickup...just another option if you are feeling rather down.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Well I could understand what your saying with organized crime if I was a Big wig, but all I do is teach Fitness since right out of high school and I started doing hair at the same time. What I"m coming to understand is that when a christian goes out into this world of darkness they are like a candle . A light . That Satan , the darkness wants to dim or put out any way he can. I'm just not going to let him ! I'm going to learn and read the Bible more and more how to fight him and his evil Demons !
Praise the Lord! That's the spirit, and that's The Spirit!

2 Timothy 1
1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
1:9 Who hath saved us, and called [us] with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Jesus will keep giving more and more to whosover will continue to prayerfully seek!
Godspeed.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I too have had days like this. It is very shocking and scary until we realize what is going on. Satan is not dead yet, not by a long shot. Look what they did to the most beautiful and wonderful person ever to walk the face of the Earth. Spiritual warfare is real.