No thank you. I don't have to obey you in that. I respond to what you post. I don't know if I have made an error. To me it seems that you think that I have.Reread the discussion.
No thank you. I don't have to obey you in that. I respond to what you post. I don't know if I have made an error. To me it seems that you think that I have.Reread the discussion.
"Obey"?No thank you. I don't have to obey you in that. I respond to what you post. I don't know if I have made an error. To me it seems that you think that I have.
I was asking what you meant by your post, since you were speaking of me. I wasn't asking for you to ask me to read. What I have already read."Obey"?
I was saying "it's PLAIN--instead of trying to get me to do your work for you, go back and read."
Yeah, anyway, this is how it gets--people are told the truth, then they strain at gnats to try and get out of their obligation to the truth. Not my problem! Enjoy!I was asking what you meant by your post, since you were speaking of me. I wasn't asking for you to ask me to read. What I have already read.
Right. But are you saying that this is what I have done or are you pointing out your pet annoyance?Yeah, anyway, this is how it gets--people are told the truth, then they strain at gnats to try and get out of their obligation to the truth. Not my problem! Enjoy!
Just as you are claiming you have some uncertainty about things in this discussion, I, also, am uncertain as to how you could have uncertainty, because everything seems clear as day--therefore, repeating the conversation to you, showing you what you should already know, would likely be a waste of my effort.Right. But are you saying that this is what I have done or are you pointing out your pet annoyance?
My not understanding you is nothing to find fault in in me.Just as you are claiming you have some uncertainty about things in this discussion, I, also, am uncertain as to how you could have uncertainty, because everything seems clear as day--therefore, repeating the conversation to you, showing you what you should already know, would likely be a waste of my effort.
True.The question leaves much to offered….
And there are different types of laws.
If you are being honest, and you are not being sarcastic, or funny, I really don't know what to say.My not understanding you is nothing to find fault in in me.
It is a human virtue to seek to understand. But you were instructing me, and I responded to what you said from what I know.If you are being honest, and you are not being sarcastic, or funny, I really don't know what to say.
If you KNOW you don't understand people, why are you getting into conversations with people you know you don't understand?
I'm not sure what this means. Would you clarify? Which question?The question leaves much to be offered….
And they’re different types of laws.
No, it is not virtuous to KNOW you have a problem understanding people (nothing I've said has been obscure, or especially complicated), and then go and burden them with your admitted inability to comprehend AND your admitted obstinacy, and then BLAME THEM for the mess you've made in conversation with them.It is a human virtue to seek to understand. But you were instructing me, and I responded to what you said from what I know.
I did not say that I have a problem understanding people. I understand you just fine.No, it is not virtuous to KNOW you have a problem understanding people (nothing I've said has been obscure, or especially complicated), and then go and burden them with your admitted inability to comprehend AND your admitted obstinacy, and then BLAME THEM for the mess you've made in conversation with them.
You're free to leave the discussion any time you please.It is a human virtue to seek to understand. But you were instructing me, and I responded to what you said from what I know.
You said you were unclear about many things. I don't think you even believe your own words.I did not say that I have a problem understanding people. I understand you just fine.
Okay. But, so long as you have something to say I will respond. I have no idea where you live for if you need a bed time. I imagine that you are to the east of me. I am in Tacoma, Washington.You're free to leave the discussion any time you please.
I don't remember using the word unclear. Sorry.You said you were unclear about many things. I don't think you even believe your own words.
I'm not sure what this means. Would you clarify? Which question?
1. People acquainted with the Bible (this is a Bible discussion), in general, know that "under Law" is a Biblical term Paul uses concerning one's behavior, and how it ought to be righteous before God, using God's commandments, and that it does not refer to an obligation to be orderly and not needlessly transgress secular authorities' rules.The question has not outlined the specifics.
We are under the law as we live in societ, but are we under the law in regards to our salvation? And there are different laws that have different punishments.