Understanding KONY 2012....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 20, 2011
Kony probably isn't even alive anymore. They can't choose a live person for these types of propoganda pieces. The reason is that the boggie man in question might decide to put up there own youtube video in they're own defense. And it would jeprodize the whole propoganda story. So like with Kony we haven't seen any videos from him online as he's probably dead.

Also I've seen little to no stories, news reports, etc from any of his supposed victoms. If Kony actually did so much harm then why aren't we hearing from his victoms. They should be swarming youtube and other social media by now, telling about they got hurt by kony, but we're hearing none of it. I think because they don't exisit. There's hardly any of them out there and so the Kony thing has very little to no evidience of all these so called horrific acts. It's all made up.

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
Start watching this video at 1:17 and tell me if Jason Russell's statement is a Christian statement or a New Age statement:

"This is about human beings, human beings waking up to the potential and power that they have." - Jason Russell

[youtube]qNpwdCOyr8w&feature=related[/youtube]

In the video below, Jason Russell asks for Obama's and the UN's help to "bring Kony to justice." Obviously, that means "Start a War."

He says that he will prove "The Universal through the specific." What can a Christian prove but that this world belongs to Satan?

He also says that Invisible Children is a business, not a charity.

[youtube]hjAn88NHA_I&feature=related[/youtube]

What kind of bizarre logo is this?

Invisible Children wants to "End Impunity." That sounds great, but it would be much better if they'd start in the USA with the criminals there, especially the rich bankers on wall-street that put the world into it's current financial mess. Perhaps also ending Impunity for the Federal Reserve which has given trillions of dollars to keep their banking buddies afloat, both in the US and in Europe. Boy oh boy, look how this movement distracts people from the real issues at home and concerns them with what is happening overseas.

Now this video actually impresses me thus far. I'm not done watching yet though... Okay, it started out fantastically, by showing the rebellion by the French citizens against a corrupt government. However, rather than compare the situation in France with the situation in the USA today (pretty much the same scenario, except corrupt elected representatives instead of nobility) they try to compare the French Revolution to some hunting down of criminals around the world. Sad...

"A New Liberty" & "A New Right." The old liberty and the old idea of right and rights have passed away, I suppose. "A generation who will pursue the world's worst criminals... and bring them to justice. It is the future..." This is a New Age / New World Order theme if I've ever seen one, and it's birthplace is amongst "Christians" who ought to know better. Really Sad...

"Most of us fear the change." That's a great statement to erase the legitimate concerns of people who oppose this "Fourth Reich" movement. They write of these concerns as some sort of irrational "fear."

It's a shame to see Martin Luther King being abused in this way, because he said God didn't make America the policeman of the world.

[youtube]RPbayKoTdq8[/youtube]

Last edited:

QuestionTime

Feb 16, 2010
I have another question as well. Invisible Children claims that in history, the "French Revolution Stands Alone." But then he calls them the "Third Estate" which reminds me of "Third Reich." If the French people at that time were the "Third" then who was the Second? Who was the First? Why are we now the Fourth? What happened that we - as humanity - have jumped forward to a new "Estate?" Very bizarre and dangerous, this Kony2012 movement is!

I found this definition online:

Third Reich:
Meaning "third regime or empire," the Nazi designation of Germany and its regime from 1933-45. Historically, the First Reich was the medieval Holy Roman Empire, which lasted until 1806. The Second Reich included the German Empire from 1871-1918.