W
BILL CLINTON WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT....THE ECONOMY WAS GOOD....WE WERE NOT AT WAR....AND YOU COULD STILL GET 32 OUNCE BIG GULPS IN MANHATTAN....WHATEVER HE DID WITH HIS CIGARS IN HIS RECREATIONAL TIME IS BETWEEN HIM, HILARY, AND GOD....AND IF YOUR WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO FALL OUT THE SKY AND LEAD YOU THE RIGHT WAY....HEY BUDDY....THAT HASNT HAPPENED SINCE THE VIRGIN BIRTH......AND EVEN THEM SOME COMPLAINED....LORD KNOWS.![]()
Are government is messed up right now. Several states have passed laws that support gay marriage. I also heard that gay people be trying to adopt kids. That's really sick. It seems like gay people have more rights than Christians do. I guess we need to start praying that some Christians will get in the white house so our government can make better desiscions. The bible says that evil is to be exposed. Ephesians 5:11 and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. New king James version preacha 24_7
Are government is messed up right now. Several states have passed laws that support gay marriage. I also heard that gay people be trying to adopt kids. That's really sick. It seems like gay people have more rights than Christians do. I guess we need to start praying that some Christians will get in the white house so our government can make better desiscions. The bible says that evil is to be exposed. Ephesians 5:11 and have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. New king James version preacha 24_7