Unexpected Death in the Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
A cousin passed way unexpectedly on Fri morning. Please pray for his parents and other siblings especially.

Also please pray for the other family members safety who will be flying down on Fri to attend the memorial service set for Saturday.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your loss, Mania. I can certainly understand how difficult it is for his family members at this time. You are to be commended for your desire to seek prayer. Be assured I’m praying, asking God to surround your cousin’s parents, siblings and all who loved him with His comfort and peace. May He bless your entire family in a special way and help in safe travels for the memorial service.

Sep 23, 2018
As awkward as it may seem, now may be an excellent time to talk to those family members about Jesus. I know I have trouble sharing that with my own family when there is a death involved, but perhaps with time they can be fed some word. In the meantime, I will extend my prayers towards you as well.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this family and prayer for them. In Jesus name, Amen!

Sep 29, 2018
I'm so sorry for your great loss. Death stinks!! I'm praying for you and your family members and those who are traveling.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, You are our God of All Comfort! and Your word says that You are close to the broken hearted. I lift up all these family members who are grieving the loss of their loved one, that Your comfort & peace would surround them in the coming days. Bring unity, stillness, healing & hope. May all these family members ultimately be drawn closer to their Heavenly Father. I pray for traveling safety as well, that all who are traveling a distance for this loved ones funeral, that Your divine protection would be with them. Lord, I pray that Your comfort & presence would be with all of these family members. In Jesus name!