Unholy and Unclean Alliance's of Democratic Party

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
So since we are required to help others, how do we separate them?
Separate who? we are all God's people... We help those that have busted there butt all their lives. And have nothing to show for it. It's easy. The government knows who has paid taxes all their lives...

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Separate who? we are all God's people... We help those that have busted there butt all their lives. And have nothing to show for it. It's easy. The government knows who has paid taxes all their lives...
The needy from the lazy, people who have grave mental or emotional disorders. From the slackers. The Ayn Rands from the Martin Luther Kings.

Sep 13, 2018
The needy from the lazy, people who have grave mental or emotional disorders. From the slackers. The Ayn Rands from the Martin Luther Kings.
No I was talking about Americans that are elderly and have established themselves here. This is what My cause is. Have lived the life with them. I was fortunate. Others. Not so much....

Sep 13, 2018
No I was talking about Americans that are elderly and have established themselves here. This is what My cause is. Have lived the life with them. I was fortunate. Others. Not so much....[/QUOTE Hey, I am only one person. I can only do what I can do.. How about you? What cause are you working for...

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
No I was talking about Americans that are elderly and have established themselves here. This is what My cause is. Have lived the life with them. I was fortunate. Others. Not so much....
I didn't follow the string. I was responded to what I read. I'm a Vet that spent 1/2 my life doing social work often for minimum wage occasionally for free and I pay all the rent for my family of 6 out of my social security. We live in the USA.

Sep 13, 2018
I didn't follow the string. I was responded to what I read. I'm a Vet that spent 1/2 my life doing social work often for minimum wage occasionally for free and I pay all the rent for my family of 6 out of my social security. We live in the USA.
Where are you from originally ???

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
For one thing, I am not blind to what has become of the Democrats because I Am what the Dem's Have become.No more "taking the high road".. Things with Trump have got way out of control and we are Not going to sit back and let this nonsense occur... As far as violence. We have yet to kill in churches. or plant bombs at ex presidents homes where their children live!!! And yes, Trump was right in saying that churches need to defend themselves. WE, at our church have had armed guards at our church ever since the murder's at that black church down south. And lastly. the investigation's we be ending soon. Most of the people in trump's campaign have already been indicted. Only a matter of time before they all turn on him.. The time is now. And yes, it is happening.. Like it or not...

Your party has not taken the "high road" since it was a true democratic party; JFK. It's gone downhill since then. But to date, there is no longer a democrat party. You have a warped view of what is happening in this nation. The only platform your party has is "unseat Trump, spew forth hate, defend illegals, crooked investigations, deny our laws of the land. Your party is the destructionist party and that is all they are good at. The time is ripening for a lot of things and I look forward to Truth coming out. You may not like what will happen

Sep 13, 2018
Your party has not taken the "high road" since it was a true democratic party; JFK. It's gone downhill since then. But to date, there is no longer a democrat party. You have a warped view of what is happening in this nation. The only platform your party has is "unseat Trump, spew forth hate, defend illegals, crooked investigations, deny our laws of the land. Your party is the destructionist party and that is all they are good at. The time is ripening for a lot of things and I look forward to Truth coming out. You may not like what will happen

The Democratic party has never been stronger!!! Did you see the news today??? The truth Is coming out. And I am Very much looking forward... And you are right... I'm not looking forward to what you people are going to do but we're ready for anything and everything. After all. You guys were'nt beneath planting a bomb at a Presidents house huh...LOL....

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Democratic party has never been stronger!!! Did you see the news today??? The truth Is coming out. And I am Very much looking forward... And you are right... I'm not looking forward to what you people are going to do but we're ready for anything and everything. After all. You guys were'nt beneath planting a bomb at a Presidents house huh...LOL....
when-min.PNG

Sep 13, 2018

What do you represent in America star ? You are absolutely not a Republican.. All republicans (As well as Democrats) were morning the Death of President Bush for the last 2 days! Hav'nt heard a word from your party???

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
What do you represent in America star ? You are absolutely not a Republican.. All republicans (As well as Democrats) were morning the Death of President Bush for the last 2 days! Hav'nt heard a word from your party???

I am a member of the Republican party but I do not support the "the Establishment." I do not support the Old Guard. I do not support Globlists. I actually am considering becoming an independent. BTW, who do you think you are to decide what I am or am not? You have no clue. While I believe GHWB was a good person and I did support and vote for him, that does not mean I supported all of his policies. You see, I determine my vote on the person(s) in charge and how much good they do for the country, not party. Unlike you, I can see the wrong within my party. I'm not led by blind partisanship.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina

What awesome news are you referring to? The Democratic party has never been closer together is true. Their mantra, resist, deny, cover up, break the laws, strangle the Constitution has never been more strong.

Sep 13, 2018
I am a member of the Republican party but I do not support the "the Establishment." I do not support the Old Guard. I do not support Globlists. I actually am considering becoming an independent. BTW, who do you think you are to decide what I am or am not? You have no clue. While I believe GHWB was a good person and I did support and vote for him, that does not mean I supported all of his policies. You see, I determine my vote on the person(s) in charge and how much good they do for the country, not party. Unlike you, I can see the wrong within my party. I'm not led by blind partisanship.
You support the Only thing wrong with your party, TRUMP!!!

Sep 13, 2018
What awesome news are you referring to? The Democratic party has never been closer together is true. Their mantra, resist, deny, cover up, break the laws, strangle the Constitution has never been more strong.
The only thing that we are doing Is defending the constitution... and soon ( not soon enough) All those that have broke the law are going to be in prison. You can count on that at least...

S

SpoonJuly

The only thing that we are doing Is defending the constitution... and soon ( not soon enough) All those that have broke the law are going to be in prison. You can count on that at least...
Glad to here that----
Hillary for treason and Bill for rape.
Or maybe for their drug deals and murders while in Arkansas.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Glad to here that----
Hillary for treason and Bill for rape.
Or maybe for their drug deals and murders while in Arkansas.
Glad somebody's paying attention.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina

Oh I agree with you on the "all those who have broken the law(s) are going to be in prison. I am counting on that. You, however, may be surprised.

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
You support the Only thing wrong with your party, TRUMP!!!
Just because you dislike him doesn't hold water. He's an outsider who doesn't need anyone's money, goes against the Establishment on both sides of the aisle, is absolutely un-politically correct, puts this nation first and foremost before anything or anyone and cares about the average individual. He's a breath of fresh air in the pollution of the government.