Unholy and Unclean Alliance's of Democratic Party

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
Just because you dislike him doesn't hold water. He's an outsider who doesn't need anyone's money, goes against the Establishment on both sides of the aisle, is absolutely un-politically correct, puts this nation first and foremost before anything or anyone and cares about the average individual. He's a breath of fresh air in the pollution of the government.

I don't dislike Trump. I don't like what he represents. All of his bigotry nonsense. He really gets ignorant people motivated to do really stupid things. And the irony of this is that I truly don't think that Trump is bigoted. I was convinced when I saw him appear on that 60 minute interview. He stated that he only says these things because this is what his audience want's to hear... He repeated that twice... And I think that what we are going to find out in these coming day's is that he has put his company first and for most. I think his tax statements are going to reveal all. I apologize to you for my rudeness, I am only use to debating issues with right wing republican's. ( you know, the one's that you would now consider Dem's, lol... ) Everyone has a right to their beliefs and opinions. I have seemed to forgot that along the way, and again, my apologize... And not for nothing.. I voted for Bush Sr. and Mr. McCain...

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I don't dislike Trump. I don't like what he represents. All of his bigotry nonsense. He really gets ignorant people motivated to do really stupid things. And the irony of this is that I truly don't think that Trump is bigoted. I was convinced when I saw him appear on that 60 minute interview. He stated that he only says these things because this is what his audience want's to hear... He repeated that twice... And I think that what we are going to find out in these coming day's is that he has put his company first and for most. I think his tax statements are going to reveal all. I apologize to you for my rudeness, I am only use to debating issues with right wing republican's. ( you know, the one's that you would now consider Dem's, lol... ) Everyone has a right to their beliefs and opinions. I have seemed to forgot that along the way, and again, my apologize... And not for nothing.. I voted for Bush Sr. and Mr. McCain...
All of his bigotry nonsense.

There is no evidence for that. Prove it.

Sep 13, 2018
I don't dislike Trump. I don't like what he represents. All of his bigotry nonsense. He really gets ignorant people motivated to do really stupid things. And the irony of this is that I truly don't think that Trump is bigoted. I was convinced when I saw him appear on that 60 minute interview. He stated that he only says these things because this is what his audience want's to hear... He repeated that twice... And I think that what we are going to find out in these coming day's is that he has put his company first and for most. I think his tax statements are going to reveal all. I apologize to you for my rudeness, I am only use to debating issues with right wing republican's. ( you know, the one's that you would now consider Dem's, lol... ) Everyone has a right to their beliefs and opinions. I have seemed to forgot that along the way, and again, my apologize... And not for nothing.. I voted for Bush Sr. and Mr. McCain
Really Preacher, you knew this all along? This is old news to you? LOL.....

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
I appreciate and accept your apology. It is always good to be able to agree to disagree. IMHO it is terrible whenever people and sometimes even families fall away from each other over differences of opinons. I wouldn't call people ignorant because they support Trump. People are sick and tired of politics as usual and that was one of the reasons I voted for Trump. Of course, he cares for his businesses and I see nothing wrong with someone being successful and caring about maintaining that success. There are certainly many Democrats who are rich, and I bet they protect their riches as well. That's human nature. Where I will disagree strongly with you is that Trump cares more for himself and his riches than he cares for his country. Just think about it. He is the most hated man in the nation by those who oppose him and who will never get over that he won over Hillary. As for his tax returns, I could care less about that. I vote Republican but if there ever came a time I could not support whomever runs, I'd leave the party and become an independent. It's the person's policies I support first and foremost.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
OP is the bat poop crazy racist guy who got booted

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Dec. 13 Checking Robert Mueller

The sentencing judge brings to light dodgy FBI conduct in the Mike Flynn case.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/checking-robert-mueller-11544745831

Robert Mueller has operated for 19 months as a law unto himself, reminding us of the awesome
and destructive powers of special counsels. About the only possible check on Mr. Mueller is a judge
who is wise to the tricks of prosecutors and investigators. Good news: That’s what we got this week.

Former national security adviser Mike Flynn a year ago pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the
Federal Bureau of Investigation about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Mr.
Flynn’s defense team this week filed a sentencing memo to Judge Emmet Sullivan that contained
explosive new information about the Flynn-FBI meeting in January 2017.

It was arranged by then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn
on other business, then suggested he sit down with two agents to clear up the Russia question. Mr.
McCabe urged Mr. Flynn to conduct the interview with no lawyer present—to make things easier.

The agents (including the infamous Peter Strzok) showed up within two hours. They had already decided
not to inform Mr. Flynn that they had transcripts of his conversations or give him the standard warning
against lying to the FBI. They wanted him “relaxed” and “unguarded.” Former Director James Comey
this weekend bragged on MSNBC that he would never have “gotten away” with such a move in a more
“organized” administration.

The whole thing stinks of entrapment, though the curious question was how the Flynn defense team got
the details. The court filing refers to a McCabe memo written the day of the 2017 meeting, as well as an
FBI summary—known as a 302—of the Flynn interview. These are among documents congressional Re-
publicans have been fighting to obtain for more than a year, only to be stonewalled by the Justice
Department. Now we know why the department didn’t want them public......."

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
Dec. 13 Checking Robert Mueller

The sentencing judge brings to light dodgy FBI conduct in the Mike Flynn case.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/checking-robert-mueller-11544745831

Robert Mueller has operated for 19 months as a law unto himself, reminding us of the awesome
and destructive powers of special counsels. About the only possible check on Mr. Mueller is a judge
who is wise to the tricks of prosecutors and investigators. Good news: That’s what we got this week.

Former national security adviser Mike Flynn a year ago pleaded guilty to one count of lying to the
Federal Bureau of Investigation about his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Mr.
Flynn’s defense team this week filed a sentencing memo to Judge Emmet Sullivan that contained
explosive new information about the Flynn-FBI meeting in January 2017.

It was arranged by then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who personally called Mr. Flynn
on other business, then suggested he sit down with two agents to clear up the Russia question. Mr.
McCabe urged Mr. Flynn to conduct the interview with no lawyer present—to make things easier.

The agents (including the infamous Peter Strzok) showed up within two hours. They had already decided
not to inform Mr. Flynn that they had transcripts of his conversations or give him the standard warning
against lying to the FBI. They wanted him “relaxed” and “unguarded.” Former Director James Comey
this weekend bragged on MSNBC that he would never have “gotten away” with such a move in a more
“organized” administration.

The whole thing stinks of entrapment, though the curious question was how the Flynn defense team got
the details. The court filing refers to a McCabe memo written the day of the 2017 meeting, as well as an
FBI summary—known as a 302—of the Flynn interview. These are among documents congressional Re-
publicans have been fighting to obtain for more than a year, only to be stonewalled by the Justice
Department. Now we know why the department didn’t want them public......."

The Mueller investigation is another attempt to unseat Trump, plain and simple

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Oct. 22 Abortions by mail are available now in the US.
https://www.vox.com/science-and-hea...abortion-mail-online-mifepristone-misoprostol
-

Women in the U.S. Can Now Get Safe Abortions by Mail
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/10/women-on-web-safe-abortion-mail/573322/
"
Gomperts launched the service six months ago, but has kept it quiet until now.
She estimates that she has already sent pills to 600 women."
-
For $95 (less, if the applicant requires financial assistance) the lethal concoction
can arrive in the mail and be administered in the woman’s own home.

These pharmaceuticals work in tandem to rip the implanted embryo from the uterine lining
and expel it. While simple and effective, it is not necessarily safe, and not exactly legal.
-
Predictably, conservatives have taken issue with Gomperts’s crusade
while liberals laud her efforts as heroic.

The Left is celebrating dangerous mail-order abortion pills
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...lebrating-dangerous-mail-order-abortion-pills

Europe has been watching America’s relentless fight over abortion and has, out
of indiscretion and greed, apparently stepped in to offer its services.

The elusive company “Aid Access” facilitates abortion services for women following
online consultations, so long as they are very early in their pregnancy, less than nine
weeks. This has been going on for several months and has prompted a Food and Drug
Administration investigation. Despite FDA concerns, abortion advocates in the U.S.
support the company and the abortion pill mail-order concept.

According to their website, Aid Access claims it is a “private initiative by a committed
team of medical doctors and long term abortion rights activists....

The aim of the website and service is to create social justice and improve the health
status and human rights of women who cannot access locally available abortion services.
-

One journalist opined that “it’s important to remember why women may be
considering online abortion services: because we have an access problem.

We have an access problem ? Are you kidding me
http://www.numberofabortions.com/

Is an “access problem” the real issue here?
Or does mankind have a God problem?