Unmask yourself part 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jbrooks5912

Selfie rule: be aware of your background.

Shower curtain looking old and hanging loose from rings? Not cool bro, not cool
Hey i jist noticed what u referred to lol dang yeah lol kinda odd i know for a curtain to be like dat but it all good lol

J

jbrooks5912

🤔 but then you haft to ask yourself, *is he smoking*? Naw lol just high on life and enjoying it because i am getting my roots back in my cowboy style and God loves me so much he has braught me thru alot i may post about it i dont jnow its very very personal but you all are my family so?

J

jbrooks5912

Lol a guy a work said i need ridlin umm no sorry dude im a child of God so why should i need ridlin cuz i got energy?

J

jbrooks5912

Honestly I did. Sorry.
Lol if it was id be upset but you see sister im not mad im actualy lauging at you for your poorcomeback.

Lol forgive me for being prudent but hey its mu southern charm you have a issue u need to take before our Lord because i sense too myst hostility from you for whatever reason.

So are you one of those parasees who really did not like and approve of Jesus for the man He was?

I say that for a reason because you sure acting like one for not liking what you clearly do not understand lol

Ill pray for you sis

God Bless you

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Selfie rule: be aware of your background.

Shower curtain looking old and hanging loose from rings? Not cool bro, not cool
I didn't want to be the one to say... especially since i have worse. :cautious: