Unmask yourselves!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

J0Hnnatcc3

May 26, 2017
What? You look nothing like your profile picture. Please tell me you at least have a white unicorn...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I'll take it as a no.

Well, thats alright, we still love you the way you are.
It is true I have no white unicorn :(

And this is why:

UnicornsMissArk.jpg

Say, do you look like your avatar? (heehee :D) And thank you
:eek:

J

joefizz

forgot the last two,Vegeta(dragon ball Z series) Vergil(video games)Vegeta just like sesshomaru always tended to act superior to everyone(being a prince,no brainer)and quite a few times sought more fighting than caring,though later on he gained more of a caring demeanor,Vergil is quite the same as sesshomaru and hiei,(in one obvious way but I ain't about to say it here lol)they all are very ruthless and cold more often than not and show next to no good emotions,yet have very similar honor codes,in that they though being warriors do not despite their unfeeling portrayals,senselessly attack anyone,about the only difference with sesshomaru is that he doesn't seek a thrill in battle like the other two tend to desire,now once again my comparison was based more upon how in the past I have been cold hearted and when provoked to the boiling point I have hurt others without really even trying to,and certainly scared me,that part of me is buried but I'm still a bit annoyed with that I can't seem to even shed tears when times of mourning come,and have felt a bit guilty because of this,but perhaps someday God willing I will be more open to sharing good feelings especially "Love" and "Mourning",I've grown in spirit alot so hopefully the next thing to change will be God chiseling away my seemingly concrete heart,so that instead of just feeling "love" or "mourning" I can actually express them...
Tv shows and video games were clearly my "life" so to speak,so don't be shocked when I can name and state the antics of anime/cartoon characters,with my very extensive memory and so many years of watching TV or playing video games,for the age old reason of "not being bored",so it isn't any wonder that I'm so desensitized lol,looking at teens now I'm glad I stopped putting so much focus on Tv shows and video games when God brought me out,because it is rather sad how now you see kids playing on a phone at their work/texting instead of working,and getting all sensitive about texts more than true feelings,and now even grown adults too!
technology is fun but we still have lives to live and jobs to do,I hope people still make time especially for God,I mean honestly back then I didn't care about how much time I consumes with such stuff,now looking back I wish I had kept things more balanced.

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Since y'all are so broken up about me not posting my pic, I offer you a song instead... :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;5GChYjK8rIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GChYjK8rIk[/video]

Dec 16, 2012
It was once stated on this site that I'm not really a girl, additionally that a male member and I are the same person, so here's the grand unmasking.

Screenshot at Aug 05 08-31-19.jpg

T

Tinuviel

I can't add a picture from my computer, it doesn't give me that option. But that's me in my avatar :).

W

weezer

does a photo of myself staring at a sunrise on the beach count? (it's deep I know :p)

IMG_3134.jpg

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
For those unable to post directly from your computer, you could take an image from your computer and upload it to an image hosting site, and then get the direct link for that image, and use the url to post it to the boards here :) https://postimages.org/ there is a link to a free image hosting site. If you keep the url as a document file somewhere on your computer, you can use it again and again :D Or, if you know where to find it on one of CC forum pages once you have posted it here at least once, you can always open it from that page and use the CC url to post your image again...