Unnatural lusts

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dkaye1989

Junior Member
Jul 7, 2017
0
0
0
So I've grown up in the church, my father is a missionary evangelist and powerful man of God. My mother is his spiritual backing as an intercessor, the power of God has been evident throughout my whole life. I myself have done works for the kingdom, starting young within a children's prayer team. Later, in my teen years God moved through me as a worship leader for my youth group and when I graduated highs school and turned 18 I became a youth leader as well.

Like any young man, I had problems in lust and acting on my lust through my thoughts and actions with myself. Growing up with the members of a youth group obviously I would find a few members of the opposite sex attractive within it. My thoughts were not always pure and I would indulge in those thoughts and feelings causing me to sin.

As a man of 18, seeing a 16 year old girl that you have been attracted to for several years already and having those same lustful thoughts towards her as you did when you were 16 and her 14 is easy to justify when you're allowing yourself to have lust in your heart already. The devil is so smooth and cunning in the way he leads us to believe one sin is "Not that bad".
I