Unpopular Opinion Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Sushi is gross.

Watching TV is a total waste of time, money and brain cells.. lol

Iced coffee is MUCH better than hot coffee.. View attachment 174195
Agree with the sushi comment the t.v. one can be debated and the iced coffee is soooo much better than hot coffee. :D

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
:D You don't have the authority to judge anything I do because you are dumb lol
You acting really dumb right now and you are calling me dumb? I have brain damage what's your excuse?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Blain, ignore him. Don't even respond. He's looking for a reaction and you're giving him one. Just report him..

You acting really dumb right now and you are calling me dumb? I have brain damage what's your excuse?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I'm not dumb, I'm just a free man in the grace of God.
I never said you were dumb I said your acting dumb, I cannot tell if your joking around or if your serious but you need to stop either way. and also being free in grace does not by any means mean we can just do as we please

Aug 27, 2017
I never said you were dumb I said your acting dumb, I cannot tell if your joking around or if your serious but you need to stop either way. and also being free in grace does not by any means mean we can just do as we please
No I'm obeying God dumb man.

Aug 27, 2017
[video=youtube;h_D3VFfhvs4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4[/video]

Jan 24, 2009
Ohhhh boy...this is gonna be a long one:

- I cannot stand country music. AT ALL.
- I used to despise Trump, but later I just have an ordinary dislike for him. And I got yelled at here once because of that dislike. :/
- Songs like these are the best things in the history of anything ever:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1iFnJg_J6A[/video]

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VD13tT9abKI[/video]

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Syw4Q2EIeOA[/video]

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CBuYedINTHk[/video]

- I am a Christian who thinks that anime isn't evil. :/
- I think that the Not By Works thread is frankly a bit of a waste of time. Why not just ask God about it?
- I also have that same opinion on threads that talk about things such as Giants, or Cain or whatever.
- I believe, and this is gonna be a rocky one, that witnessing to others is optional. Come out, come out, wherever you are, haters...
- I believe that Burger King is better than MacDonalds.
- I told you this was gonna be a long one.
What caused your view of Trump to slightly improve?

How are you defining "witnessing" and why do you feel it is optional?

I'll be posting my "unpopular opinions" soon so you can ask retaliatory questions. :p

N

NoNameMcgee

:D You don't have the authority to judge anything I do because you are dumb lol
Proverbs 18:6 - A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

I'm not dumb, I'm just a free man in the grace of God.

Proverbs 28:26 - He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

Proverbs 14:16 - A wise [man] feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

Titus 2:11-12

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

2 Corinthians 13:5

5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
What caused your view of Trump to slightly improve?

How are you defining "witnessing" and why do you feel it is optional?

I'll be posting my "unpopular opinions" soon so you can ask retaliatory questions. :p
Well...I was first informed about Trump when my parents complained that all he cares about is money. So I think I might have gotten the wrong impression of him at first.

I define witnessing as simply trying to get other people to believe and repent to the Christian God. I believe that it's pretty much optional because there are about a hundred other effective ways a person could be convinced to do so.

N

NoNameMcgee

:D You reacted, hypocrite !
Isaiah 28:22
Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

N

NoNameMcgee

No I'm obeying God dumb man.
Philippians 2:14

Do all things without murmurings and disputings

James 1:13

13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man

Innerfire89

Aug 23, 2017
Mayonnaise is disgusting and canned sardines make the house smell nice and fresh. Lol.

Jan 24, 2009
Bombs away, whether it be religious, pop culture, or anything. Say something people most people may not agree with.
View attachment 174197
I know, I know!

View attachment 174199

Start with the more minor ones...

1. Pictures showing a Lion and Lamb laying next to each other are not Biblical. (Isa 11:6)
2. Pride is not always bad.

View attachment 174200

Heat things up a bit...

3. Judging is not always wrong.

View attachment 174201

Feeling the heat...

4. Sins are not all equally evil in magnitude. (e.g. - Murdering is worse than a non-fatal punch.)
5. The charity/works/deeds done by a Spirit-renewed("born-again") believer are not filthy rags.

_78365139_nagasaki.jpg

Going nuclear...

6. Giving 10%(a tithe) or more is not a responsibility/mandate for Christians.
7. Chocolate is a food group!

SSPX2016.jpg

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
View attachment 174197
I know, I know!

View attachment 174199

Start with the more minor ones...

1. Pictures showing a Lion and Lamb laying next to each other are not Biblical. (Isa 11:6)
2. Pride is not always bad.

View attachment 174200

Heat things up a bit...

3. Judging is not always wrong.

View attachment 174201

Feeling the heat...

4. Sins are not all equally evil in magnitude. (e.g. - Murdering is worse than a non-fatal punch.)
5. The charity/works/deeds done by a Spirit-renewed("born-again") believer are not filthy rags.

View attachment 174205

Going nuclear...

6. Giving 10%(a tithe) or more is not a responsibility/mandate for Christians.
7. Chocolate is a food group!

View attachment 174206
Oh...my...I personally have no opinion on Point #5, but watch out for the people from the Not By Works thread...hoooooo...