UNSURE WHAT TO DO

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Getting ready to go to my cousins setting up. She passed yesterday. Will try n come back here later.
 
Thank y'all for the advice. TemporaryCircumstances I truly hope U are doing better. What a testimony U are.



I am doing grand. I will always be doing better with Jesus than without :)
I hope you are doing well.
 
This may sound whimpy.. but I've had a very emotional day. I really wanted to cry a lot throughout the day. Ugh I hate being emotional.
 
This may sound whimpy.. but I've had a very emotional day. I really wanted to cry a lot throughout the day. Ugh I hate being emotional.



Did you have time to listen to that song I gave you the link to?

It's okay to be emotional. It's okay to cry sometimes and look up to God and ask why and for strength and help to make through.
We are going to fall sometimes in this broken world.
That's okay sweetie
 
Thank you you are so kind.
Yes I listened to the song. It was beautiful. Made me tear up.
 
Thank you you are so kind.
Yes I listened to the song. It was beautiful. Made me tear up.

It made me tear up as well, still does.
No thanks needed, kindness should be required :) :p
I am so glad you could listen to the song!!!!
 
Please help me pray that we will be able to move n that the financial n physical help we need to do so will be met. Thanks.
 
ahhhh sorry sweetgirl, I keep losing track of all the forums I need to check on. How are you doing sweetie?