J
jer2911
Guest
One of my favorite songs entitled, "Until Christ Is Formed In Me.
I hope and pray this is our every day goal. I would like to take also this opportunity to post a tribute for my online friends.
I hope you like my simple video for you guys (click the link below), and be able to put a smile on your face. YOLO! Life is too short to be beaten up by worries. Chill out! (^0^) xoxo
PS: Sing along with me...
I will fall
I will falter
Make mistakes and then
Experience heartaches
There’ll be days and the nights
When I don’t know
If I can win this fight
REFRAIN :
But (So) I will follow and obey
I’ll surrender and trust your ways.
CHORUS:
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me.
I will walk
I will stumble
There’ll be times in life
That I’ll be humbled
By your mercy, by your grace
Rising from the ashes
I’ll see your face.
(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(REPEAT CHORUS 2X )
Until Christ is formed in you and me.
<font size="3"><span style="font-family:comic sans ms;">[video=facebook;281786078672846]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=281786078672846&set=vb.100005243672998 &type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed[/video]
I hope and pray this is our every day goal. I would like to take also this opportunity to post a tribute for my online friends.
I hope you like my simple video for you guys (click the link below), and be able to put a smile on your face. YOLO! Life is too short to be beaten up by worries. Chill out! (^0^) xoxo
PS: Sing along with me...
I will fall
I will falter
Make mistakes and then
Experience heartaches
There’ll be days and the nights
When I don’t know
If I can win this fight
REFRAIN :
But (So) I will follow and obey
I’ll surrender and trust your ways.
CHORUS:
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me
Until Christ is formed in me.
I will walk
I will stumble
There’ll be times in life
That I’ll be humbled
By your mercy, by your grace
Rising from the ashes
I’ll see your face.
(REPEAT REFRAIN)
(REPEAT CHORUS 2X )
Until Christ is formed in you and me.
<font size="3"><span style="font-family:comic sans ms;">[video=facebook;281786078672846]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=281786078672846&set=vb.100005243672998 &type=2&theater&notif_t=video_processed[/video]