Unworthy but still loved

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 24, 2020
Who am I? And moreover who am I to be loved by the God of all the earth? The God who has thousands of angels simply for the purpose of praising him constantly, never in my life have I done anything even close to worthy of the love of God, but yet I still find peace in the storm by his grace, but yet I still find love in all this hate

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Psalm 8

1 Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
in the heavens.

2 Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.

3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?

5 You have made them a little lower than the angels
and crowned them with glory and honor.

6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their feet:

7 all flocks and herds,
and the animals of the wild,

8 the birds in the sky,
and the fish in the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.

9 Lord, our Lord,

:)

Mar 24, 2020
Psalm 8

1 Lord, our Lord,
You have set your glory
in the heavens.

2 Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.

3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,

4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?

5 You have made them a little lower than the angels
and crowned them with glory and honor.

6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their feet:

7 all flocks and herds,
and the animals of the wild,

8 the birds in the sky,
and the fish in the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.

9 Lord, our Lord,

:)
Wow such a beautiful verse! Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Who am I? And moreover who am I to be loved by the God of all the earth? The God who has thousands of angels simply for the purpose of praising him constantly, never in my life have I done anything even close to worthy of the love of God, but yet I still find peace in the storm by his grace, but yet I still find love in all this hate
I clicked disagree because of your title because I couldn't disagree more with it. You are not unworthy in the least bit in fact I wish there words of how more than worthy you are but even with my vast knowledge of words there simply isn't.

You ask who are you? you are his child a royality a noble and adorned with a crown and lavished with the finest honor and clothing. You ask who are you to be loved by him? my friend you were loved by him before you were even conceived in your mothers womb he knew you and your heart before he took great care in forming every detail about you everything down to every single hair on your head.

Every smile you make brings a smile to his face, every time you mess up and feel bad he lifts your head to look into those caring tender eyes, every time you feel sad alone and unworthy by the enemy his eyes are like a jealous fire as if saying how dare you make my beloved feel this way.

Believe me I know how easy it is to believe the lies of the enemy and I admit I am a complete hypocrite for saying all of this to you begging you to believe every word with all your heart as I myself can't see myself in this way in the least bit in fact I honestly despise almost everything about me but When it comes to others I only see what he does and I cannot and will not allow you to say this about yourself

Mar 24, 2020
I clicked disagree because of your title because I couldn't disagree more with it. You are not unworthy in the least bit in fact I wish there words of how more than worthy you are but even with my vast knowledge of words there simply isn't.

You ask who are you? you are his child a royality a noble and adorned with a crown and lavished with the finest honor and clothing. You ask who are you to be loved by him? my friend you were loved by him before you were even conceived in your mothers womb he knew you and your heart before he took great care in forming every detail about you everything down to every single hair on your head.

Every smile you make brings a smile to his face, every time you mess up and feel bad he lifts your head to look into those caring tender eyes, every time you feel sad alone and unworthy by the enemy his eyes are like a jealous fire as if saying how dare you make my beloved feel this way.

Believe me I know how easy it is to believe the lies of the enemy and I admit I am a complete hypocrite for saying all of this to you begging you to believe every word with all your heart as I myself can't see myself in this way in the least bit in fact I honestly despise almost everything about me but When it comes to others I only see what he does and I cannot and will not allow you to say this about yourself
Thank you for your feedback! This has really encouraged me!

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Thank you for your feedback! This has really encouraged me!
Great I am so glad:D I apologize if I seemed a bit intense I get very protective over people especially if they see themselves as unworthy in any way because while I may not see through God's eyes with myself I do when it comes to others and I know what he sees when he looks at you

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I heard this song (it is still playing :D) and thought of you...

Mar 24, 2020
Great I am so glad:D I apologize if I seemed a bit intense I get very protective over people especially if they see themselves as unworthy in any way because while I may not see through God's eyes with myself I do when it comes to others and I know what he sees when he looks at you
It’s fine! I do the same, you have an amazing testimony!