update God is great

  • Thread starter Thread starter Godsgirl31
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl31

Guest
OK first I want to thank all those who have blessed me and prayed for me and helped me out. Thank you so much and it was all Thanks to GOD. So recently I wrote a blog titled confused. That blog was basically about my hard confusing suppose to be marriage. But Jesus has helped me. I finally came back home to who was suppose to be my husband. So I finally spoke to his mother about our situation and she basically tried to make me feel small and worthless but as she was speaking GOD told me to stand still. I listened to all she had to say without really saying much I covered my mouth with my hands and I looked up and started praying. GOD is so great because he got me out and away from them the next morning and GOD has blessed me with a place to stay. Although I'm still receiving horrible text and messages and she's harassing my family and threatening to take my son (who isn't related to her) away from me and she's claiming to take me to court for other things. But I know GOD is amazing and I'm still standing still. I love you Lord thank you so much. And btw she's a pastor.. I will not fail. I love you GOD. Thank you.
 
Oh that's great. Seeing as God answered your prayer maybe you can use that to pray for someone's benefit other than your own. Like the millions starving in the world. Maybe a cure for some of these diseases separating families. Seems pretty messed up to bless only those who bow down. Merciful for only those "worthy". So much for all loving huh.
 
GOD can do all things and I will continue to pray for them. You keep it up as well. Thank you and GOD bless.