Update on Me

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KBond

Senior Member
Jun 5, 2013
662
21
18

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately. In case some of you don't already know...I maintain a ministry called Draw Near. It exists to glorify God and help others draw near to Christ through free ebooks and such. A few of you already know because your poems appear in Creator. (If interested, you can read that stuff free
here.) Anyway, even though I LOVE blogging and everything God is doing through me at Draw Near...all of that writing, editing, etc. requires a lot of computer work.

From all of that computer work, I have developed some chronic wrist pain. I bought a new special mouse, which has helped somewhat. Plus, I am trying to avoid spending unnecessary time on my computer in the evenings. I guess in the end I am just wondering how to move move forward considering this health problem plus the sheer amount of time writing and editing requires while still balancing my family life and job.

At this point, I guess I am asking God for some direction. I am unsure how to proceed. (Not that I have ever really known where I was going...just following the Lord's voice.) So anyway, I love ya and appreciate all of the encouragement you have given me at this blog. I hope I will be back blogging someday and in no pain. I am blown away by all our loving God has done through me, and I know He will do amazing thing through you also. You are an important part of Christ's body. Even while absent from here, I am praying for you! God bless!

 
You have been missed. I will pray for healing for your wrist, God bless.