Upon The Earth

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes the more you look at it the more faces you see. I see three now lol :)
 
Prehbein
Great pictures.
These types of threads with all the spectacular pictures hit me. I get a hunger, thirsty like feeling. Love them. I don't visit these sites until I am ready to be content with just seeing without being there.

I am inspired, yes. But can't stay. At a later time, I will revisit. Blue Ladybug has started several. They are fantastic as well.