Urgent: I need your prayers and help. Please read

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mousme

Jul 16, 2017
Hello everyone,

I don't know if any of you remember me. I posted a prayer request in July as I was going through the worst time of life. I told you about my father who had sexually abused me and was now on a campaign to destroy and kill me in order to save his reputation, especially that he is a public personality/politician well known and feared in my country. I told you I had that thread deleted by one of the administrators because an acquaintance I had confided in and showed the thread to prove to him I was really going through something started showing it to some people for gossip.

I first want to thank you all again for your words of comfort and prayers during that time, they brought me so much clarity and hope. Towards the end of July I was asked to find another place to stay by the motel manager; in a few days of looking for help everywhere, I got into contact with a God-fearing man who had a place he put up for rent. I explained my situation, without giving him the details of the sexual abuse, and he agreed to let me stay for a little while without paying in advance but that I had to find ways to pay very soon.

Although I didn't have a cent on me, I was counting on money people owed me or money I had been promised by a friend who wanted to invest in my old business my father had made me stop to start working for him for free for the past two years, saying I owed him to work for him because of all the tuition money he spent on me, that he spent that money so I could help him after I was done with school. I was assured and took comfort in knowing I had money coming from many sources; however, it has been the most strange things happening with the people planning to give me back my money or send me money they promised to give me. Every time, the most bizarre events start happening that I never get the money. There have been so many failed attempts that are not short of mystical.

When I first started noticing it, I didn't want to accept it was that bad; I already knew my dad and his wife, like I had told you, resorted to witchcraft (voodoo) practices to completely annihilate me before death takes me away, and everything going before my eyes was clear, but I didn't want to accept that these practices are so powerful. I was forced to accept reality when a pastor I went to see for prayer spoke to me as she was praying and told God had revealed to her that I had been put on a witchcraft altar to curse me and my life, to destroy me completely.

With the guidance of the pastor, I have been going through a series of prayers to break the curses on my life. Please, I want to ask you to join me in my quest to be freed from these curses. Please pray for me. Sometimes I feel so beaten down, I feel like I just want to close my eyes and let go. I don't know how much I can't take. I have not other physical presence around me, sometimes I want to say I am alone in this world, but like the pastor told me I have to remember of the people praying for me and not say that anymore. My father forbade and threaten my siblings to never be in contact with me again. The devil that he is, who doesn't own a Bible or ever read it, who never goes to church, took a Bible, and made my sweet sibblings, children, put their hands on it and swear they would never get in contact with me or all the curses that he said would come upon them if they do will. So with that fear, I haven't had any contact with them for months. My father always isolated us from family and friends, we weren't allowed to talk to anyone, even on the phone. He didn't allow family or anyone to come to our house and we never visited them. So I don't really know people. Later in years when I found ways to make acquaintances, with the traumatism I have been dealing with all my life I was never able to form a strong connected relationship/friendship.

Added to your prayers, I want to ask for your help. I have been thinking of ways to get some financial help given every attempt I have made so far has failed, I thought I could put up a fundraising page. Please if I do, could you help me by sharing this page on your facebook page and encourage people you know to contribute? I don't know what else to do and I am losing my mind as I find myself homeless again. The wife of the God-fearing man asked me this past Tuesday to leave as they wanted to rent the place to someone who will pay. She said I owed them months and though they empathize with my difficulties, that I have to remember that they need to earn money too. She made me write and sign a recognition of debt that I owe them money and that I will pay in the next two weeks. I immediately called the pastor I was talking to, hoping she will offer me to stay at her place until I found another place to stay as she knows I have no money that I haven't eaten in days, but she didn't. I wandered for hours without finding a place to stay and finally got to a motel where the manager agreed to let me get into the room as long as I paid yesterday Wednesday, which I haven't done yet. I am jumping all the time fearing he is sending someone to ask me to leave and pay.

My goal since this big mess started at the end of June has been to leave the country, since I can't walk or show my face freely here as my father is looking to finish the job he started that night he tried to kill me. I was planning to use the money I was expecting from the different people promising to send me money to pay for my trip ticket and leave. I thought I would have been gone by now but I am still here, fearing for my life every day. Please, help so I can begin living again.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless mousne, yes Lord. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

CherieR

May 6, 2017
If you were asking for money for help, that may have been why the moderators deleted your other post. It is against the chat rules and can get you banned. I believe that one reason for this is that people will not be scammed. There are people who will do it too. I don't know for sure what may help you. Things I can think of is reaching out to people who know you, to different churches, government assistance( if any) and , the police department, both to seek protection and provision. I will pray for your safety and that God would provide for your needs. Jesus Christ is greater than the devil and any witchcraft.

F

FenceMan

I;m sorry to hear that even the Christians you know have not offered you a place to stay. Hospitality is a biblical virtue, and, yes, it may require some faith. Doesn't everything in the Christian life?

If I lived in your area I would definitely let you stay here. Except I'm a single male so... Maybe I'd have to build a temporary wall across my apartment! :D But at the very least I would try to get you connected with a Believer who has a spare room. I'm surprised no one has offered to do that for you yet.

I will pray for you and your situation.

Just curious though, what kinds of things have you been taught to do to protect yourself from the witchcraft you believe id directed at you? I've often felt to be in the same situation - almost constant oppression all day and night.

Warrior319

Oct 31, 2017
Mousme
I will pray for you right now.....
God bless

Feb 22, 2017
I am so sorry to hear of your situation. My heart beats fast at the thought of the oppression and fear that has come upon you. God has given us the weapons for warfare, and that is prayer. I consider it a privilege to pray for you.

Father in heaven, as we approach your throne of mercy and grace on behalf of my dear friend here, your dearly beloved child, who has needs You can see, we come with trusting hearts that You are in control, that You are sovereign over all, and that You can bring safety as well as provide for all those needs. It's impossible for us to grasp how you will choose to do that, but we stand on your word and your promises, that You are who You say You are, and right now we hand over every detail surrounding this situation into Your loving and able hands. I pray you bring hope into my friend's heart, and let your presence be made known in the little ways and the big ways. We pray in your holy name, amen.

"When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord shall raise up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19 - NIV)

Mousme

Jul 16, 2017
Hello Cherie, I never asked for money in my previous post. You didn't read well what I said. I was asking people if they remembered me and was reminding them of my previous post as many people had reacted to it and assisted me with their prayers. There is no issue with the post deleted. I was the one who had the site administrator delete it after I was made aware that an acquaintance I had confided in was invading my privacy and risking my safety and that of my siblings by sending the link to other people.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

Mousme

Jul 16, 2017
Hello FenceMan.
Thank you for your understanding and sympathy for my situation. I wish I could come across someone like you here, every day I pray that someone will have a heart like you and help me.

As for what I am doing to stop these oppressions, I am just praying special prayers to break curses, incantation... I was given a book that has many prayers for undoing every curse that was pronounced on my life, cancel the power of Satan and my enemies in my life, recover all that was taken from me, remove all limitations set mystically in my life... On top of that I found great prayers online to break and cancel curses; I read and proclaim these prayers every day. I was told by the pastor I saw that I should never miss to pray these prayers especially at the hour of midnight. Plus I read through a Psalm, Proverbs chapter and the New Testament everyday.

I understand that I have to let go and let God do His way, I don't harbor any feeling of resentment or anger, my complete deliverance will manifest if I am clean of sin.

Thank you for your prayers and I will pray for you too.

Mousme

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you so much Warrior319.

God bless you too

Mousme

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you so much Lovinglady04. I was greatly touched reading your comment and prayer. Thank you...

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Hello FenceMan.
Thank you for your understanding and sympathy for my situation. I wish I could come across someone like you here, every day I pray that someone will have a heart like you and help me.

As for what I am doing to stop these oppressions, I am just praying special prayers to break curses, incantation... I was given a book that has many prayers for undoing every curse that was pronounced on my life, cancel the power of Satan and my enemies in my life, recover all that was taken from me, remove all limitations set mystically in my life... On top of that I found great prayers online to break and cancel curses; I read and proclaim these prayers every day. I was told by the pastor I saw that I should never miss to pray these prayers especially at the hour of midnight. Plus I read through a Psalm, Proverbs chapter and the New Testament everyday.

I understand that I have to let go and let God do His way, I don't harbor any feeling of resentment or anger, my complete deliverance will manifest if I am clean of sin.

Thank you for your prayers and I will pray for you too.
Hi Mousme.

God will work, trust him.

If you don’t mind there is one thing I want to pick out on your post above.

my complete deliverance will manifest if I am clean of sin.
Your deliverance will not be manifest if you are clean of sin.
This side of eternity you will still struggle with sin.

Jesus has taken your sin upon him.
Therefore you have been justified and sanctified on account of Jesus.
You cannot justify your self or be sanctified by yourself.

You walk in sanctification, that is allowing the Holy Spirit to increase in you and you decreasing.
God knows your heart.

We can say all the prayers we want but only beleive they will be answered if in a sense we bargain with God, things like if I stop doing this will you do this?

You as a child of God have the same authority that Jesus had. You have the Holy Spirit in you.
Jesus rebuked satan and so can you.

Rebuke the oppressions in the name of Jesus.
He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 John 4:4

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

1 Peter 5:8-9

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.

You resist him as a child of God because he who is in you is greater than your adversary.

James 4:7
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:10-18
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—

I hope I make some sense for you.

F

FenceMan

I would be careful in using other writings to pray other than the Scripture, but if you weigh everything and test it's truth, then you should be safe.

It's interesting that you note that you initially didn't want to believe that curses and witchcraft could have an effect on you as a Christian. I think this shows that there is probably something really going on as you say. Still, never let it trick you into thinking Satan is more powerful than Jesus. Satan wants us to live in fear rather than in courage.