Urgent need for prayer!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Goomba

Dec 7, 2021
I am at a loss for words, I know God can hear my cries and is with me during these struggling times with my relationship with my wife and kids! I just continue to pray that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me and see that I am changed and will do whatever it takes to renew and rejuvenate our relationship. Please join me in my prayers for forgiveness and understanding! I’d do anything for my family, I love them with all my heart!!!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, we ask for mercy. I agree with this prayer, trusting that You are so good and loving and will forgive and grant reconciliation and peace in the hearts of these family members. Thank You, we receive Your answer in Your time and way by faith, in Yeshua's name.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"I pray the grace of God to be upon this family."
'Amen'

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I am at a loss for words, I know God can hear my cries and is with me during these struggling times with my relationship with my wife and kids! I just continue to pray that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me and see that I am changed and will do whatever it takes to renew and rejuvenate our relationship. Please join me in my prayers for forgiveness and understanding! I’d do anything for my family, I love them with all my heart!!!
May I suggest that you and your wife read this article on forgiveness? It may help with reconciliation. It's been a blessing to many.

Attachments

listenyoumustAll

Jul 22, 2021
Lord, we ask for mercy. I agree with this prayer, trusting that You are so good and loving and will forgive and grant reconciliation and peace in the hearts of these family members. Thank You, we receive Your answer in Your time and way by faith, in Yeshua's name.
In Jesus name . AMEN

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
✨Prayed✨ in agreement with all above prayers

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for you and your family. God bless you