URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR SAUL_DURIAN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jullianna

Please, please pray for Saul_Durian. I don't have permission to give details yet, but the situation is critical. Please pray!

S

shekaniah

I will be praying.....

J

Jullianna

His gf gave me permission to share:

"A couple weeks ago now he collapsed while he was in the shower. He's been in the hospital and unresponsive since then.

I go talk to him every day. They say he is showing brain activity, but he isn't doing much else on his own right now.

I don't think he would care if people here knew. So you have my permission to pass along anything I say here.

Thanks so much for caring

Misty"

F

FatnWeak

Dear Father in Heaven you know that is going on in everything and you know exactly what is going on with Saul so we ask that your will be done we ask for mercy that you may bring back good health to him. Please Father in the name of your son JesusChrist we ask Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for him in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

:(
Praying

J

Jullianna

Please see 1still_waters' post in this thread:
http://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/38988-urgent-prayer-needed-saul_durian.html

Thank you for looking into this, Stilly. I appreciate you doing this more than I can say. I have viewed the evidence that Stilly is referring to and I agree that it discredits what was reported by "Misty".

I absolutely agree with niceguyj. As christians, we want to think the best of others and give them the benefit of the doubt, so I went ahead and posted the request as it was given, even though I was skeptical, as Stilly can attest. We have all prayed, so IF there is the slightest possibility that it is true, prayers have been said. If it is not true, whoever would do this is still hurting in some way and is in need of prayer. It is, indeed, a cry for help. With either need, God knows and has it under control.

Dec 9, 2011
Please, please pray for Saul_Durian. I don't have permission to give details yet, but the situation is critical. Please pray!
LORD thank you for everything you have provided for us.Father i'm praying for SAUL_DURIAN .Father you know all things and you are mercifull,and you loved us with your one and only son.Father give SAUL_DURIAN your peace,not like the peace the world gives,and may he know that if JESUS paid the price that we owed,that we are ok in this world,because we don't have to worry,and,through faith in the word of GOD,and by the stripes of JESUS,we are healed.thank you JESUS for paying for us when we were lost.and LORD i pray for everyone that is close to SAUL_DURAN in person to give him a word of encouragement through faith in what you have already said.be blessed SAUL_DURAN.in JESUS name.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
In order to understand why this thread has been closed, see this http://christianchat.com/christian-singles-forum/38988-urgent-prayer-needed-saul_durian.html thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.