Urgent prayer needed! Im breaking!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angelique

Aug 19, 2016
My husband is at the verge of breakdown.
If he falls down I fall too. He does a lot because I can't due to medical reasons. I cant handle this. If this get worse depression will kick in too. Our daughter (1,5) needs her parents to be happy. Please pray for peace and love in our family and that we have more energy

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless Angelique , husband and two children. yes Lord let there be love, peace in this family and you be worshipped. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

C

CaptainGoat

And restore good health and good times to the family in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)

Father, I pray that you may strengthen Angelique and her husband and kids. Help them, Uphold them with your righteous hand. Let this time of trial pass. Bring peace and joy into the household. In Jesus' name. Amen.

J

joefizz

Father God please be with,Angelique,and her family,bring to mind through your holy spirit what things they have to be thankful for and all the good things they have done over the years,which is not limited to physical things but things that can not be seen,such as having love and compassion for each other,even when times were bad and seemed at their worst,please God intervene in their lives to show them that themselves being unhappy is not what brings on depression,but rather their minds being troubled,by things to come or things that have passed,and to be "truly happy" is to trust in you God and your word the bible,and that from striving to do right for you God that you always provide an increase in blessings,and reveal to them that worry and doubt can drive us away from you God,please God watch over and guide this family from the depths of depression into the grandness of your love,in Jesus's holy name I humbly pray,AMEN.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JamesD

I'm praying for you, your husband and your family. God bless you all three.

tlf777

Feb 21, 2017
I'm praying for you and your family. Do you have a church family?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for God to be in the midst of this dire family situation.

K

kittycat7

"I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for you and your family. God Bless you.