Urgent prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 24, 2019
Beloved,
Please I need urgent prayer request for my son which I posted years back. He had convulsion this afternoon and the hospital has discontinued treatment. Very hot and weak, the doctor seems not to care.
Intercede for Royce. I cannot stand loosing two sons in this crisis. Father you are the lord, the messiah, the one that has power over all afflictions. Let the fire of holy spirit and the blood of the lamb clean heal him, let the wind of glory blow away every afflictions and let the anointing of the holy spirit anoint his healing in the mighty name of Jesus. AMEN.

Attachments

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please heal little Royce of whatever malady is afflicting him. In Jesus' name, amen.

I

IFOLLOWHIM

Prayers lifted up for you and your family!

Jul 24, 2019
How we are spending the night today. Move from the main hospital bed. Sitting outside at the hospital corridor hoping that someone in there will have mercy on the dying child.

Attachments