Urgent prayer this cant go on like this

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Hey all
it seems like a clinic in spain wants to help my mom and its much cheaper than here in germany. please pray that things work out and that she can get the money and time to get it fixed by a good doc
thanks so much all for your prayers

Crustyone

Mar 15, 2015
I don't know if you can get it over there, but nano particle colloidal silver cleared up a tooth infection for me and has killed potential toothaches besides. It is anti-inflammatory as well. If they don't sell the actual liquid, you might be able to get a generator(a little pricey) from The Silver Edge dot com. It's on the web if you are interested. If you get one, you will need a quart canning jar and some distilled water to go with it. The cheap generators make particles that are too big to do much good ingested, but would work OK as a mouth wash. Sometimes God works through worldly methods. Also you might PM JosephsDreams and see if he has any ideas. He is very knowledgeable about alternative healing. May God help you both through your suffering.

H

heartofdavid

I don't know if you can get it over there, but nano particle colloidal silver cleared up a tooth infection for me and has killed potential toothaches besides. It is anti-inflammatory as well. If they don't sell the actual liquid, you might be able to get a generator(a little pricey) from The Silver Edge dot com. It's on the web if you are interested. If you get one, you will need a quart canning jar and some distilled water to go with it. The cheap generators make particles that are too big to do much good ingested, but would work OK as a mouth wash. Sometimes God works through worldly methods. Also you might PM JosephsDreams and see if he has any ideas. He is very knowledgeable about alternative healing. May God help you both through your suffering.
The coloidal silver works also. Silver wings 500 ppm is awesome.
The "nano" thingy is overblown.

My mother tried the nano stuff.
The heavy dose of colloidal is powerful and kills bacteria big time.
The nano stuff works also.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
I wish I had the right answer as to why some are healed and others are not. Why children die and murderers live to ripe old ages. Why many starve to death and others must diet because of all the food they have to eat. Why some seem to skate through life with little problems, and others must struggle day after day after day.

Living in a cursed world is part of it. We all have to deal with the consequences of that. All I know really know is we are to praise God no matter the circumstances, and that when we get to heaven we'll know all the "whys".

I also know He is faithful, and will never give us more than we can bear.

Praying earnestly for you mother.

D

Depleted

Hello everyone

i am posting on the behalf of my mother. I dont know what to do anymore. Her health is at such a low point that she is giving up on life.
She has tooth implants and the doctors wont get her teeth right and keep aking things worse. she is always in pain. she cant drive, she cant sleep or walk around. she wont even leave the house because she doesnt want anyone to see her.
Her neck vertebra keeps moving out as the disc wont stay in place. her jaw bones reduced severely and more.
we found a doctor who could help her in Luxembourg but she cant pay over 39 grand to get the treatment, even less take the over 2 hr car ride it would take.
I dont know what to do anymore, the doctors who started this gave her teeth that were completely broken, cut off the blood and squisched all her gums and stuff that everything was blue and bleeding for days.
Sueing wont help because they ''forgot'' to give her the receipts and one of the doctors just went into pension with the money of my mom and she is stuck.
This has been going on over 6 years now and yesterday she just decided to give up.

I am not here to get hatred and ''sue them'' and whatever. I just ask people to pray and if you have any ideas what else i could do to help her...please share.

I cannot bare to see my mom suffering shaking and crying in pain everyday and becoming more and more depressed and no matter where we go its too expensive or far away or whatever.
This is just practical advice, not sue-happy advice. It may work. It may not work.

While in the hospital, John got a Stage 4 bedsore. That means the sore was so deep it invaded his bone. There is only one reason someone gets a Stage 4 bedsore. Neglect! We didn't have to prove it, because it was right there in his charts -- "Stage 4!"

I'm with you. Too many other things going on to sue over something like that, and too worried to sue anyway. That plus suing sucks up years of our lives, years we'd rather spend loving our family member, not suing some stupid schmoe.

That said, I was able to light a fire under their pants in a New York minute. Never had to use the word "sue," because they got it in a hurry. Instead, I found the Powers-that-be and told them what was going on. What did I want? Well, they caused this added problem onto John, so I wanted them to help solve it. You can't make a 6 inch deep hole suddenly disappear, but you sure as heck can offer to help do whatever it takes to heal it! And you sure can do whatever it takes after the body has done all it can do to make it go back to what it was.

After talking to them, they promised to have a plastic surgeon look at the wound when it was healed as good as it was going to get. (It is two years after that promise, and we're still waiting for it to heal the rest of the way. It is no longer an open sore, but he has a deep crevice in a spot that's supposed to stick out, not stick in.)

Light their pants on fire. Tell them they have to fix her teeth now, or else. It is vastly cheaper for them to fix the problem, than to pay that lawsuit.

And you do have proof of what happened. Her teeth is the proof! Don't let them fool you with the "there is no receipt, so you can't prove it." That is a joker in a deck of cards. It's not really a card, but they're hoping you are fooled by it long enough that the statue of limitation goes by before you catch onto that one.

Come back with this offer. They might go with it, not because of ethics or morality. Because it's cheaper for them.

I don't guarantee it will work, but you'll never know, if you don't give it a try.

And, yeah. I do get it. As bad as John's Stage 4 bedsore was, so much else was wrong with him, that this was just one thing to deal with. It won't help your mom's back at all. But at least her mouth won't be in pain anymore, and she won't feel hideous. (Women really are bound by how we see ourselves, aren't we? I know she doesn't look hideous. She just thinks she looks hideous.)

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Lord, please let this Dr. in Spain work out for this woman, help him to do a really good job, and charge a reasonable price, touch this lady at her point of need, and turn this around for her good and your glory, amen.

A

Ariel82

Psalm 147:3
“He heals the brokenhearted binds up their wounds.”

praying.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
She will fly to spain at the end of February. Oh God make it all work out!

A

AuntieAnt

Praise God!! I'll be praying for you and your mom, Demi!