US churches

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, have mercy on the churches in the USA. Many mainline denominational churches have already closed because of restrictions placed by the government, because of the corona virus. I pray the Pastors and Churches obey you instead of the government, if the government comes against your word. I pray that you heal all who are sick with this virus and give peace and hope to the family and friends of anyone who went to be with you, because of this virus, that they will see them again someday if they know you. Lord, help us to trust you that we won't get sick, help us to trust you that you will heal us if we do get sick, help us to trust you that we will go to heaven if we die. Lord, help us to see that we have nothing to loose and nothing to fear, no matter what happens, everything will be alright, because you are in control. Lord, I pray for all the pastors, all over this earth, that you give them the right words to say and the boldness to say them, but let no corrupt communication come out of their mouths, let them speak the truth in love and help them to stick to your word and not what they think, tomorrow and always. I pray for good crowds and offerings at all your churches tomorrow and always. Most of all I pray let your Holy Spirit move, tomorrow and always, and many get saved, many get delivered, many get healed, many get a blessing, many get whatever they need, tomorrow and always. Wake the people up in the morning and make them want to go to church and not take the church for granted, as many will want to go to church tomorrow and not be able to go. Let the ones who are sick stay home and heal and call someone to pray for them and bring it before the church. Lord, forgive us in the USA of being to proud and arrogant to think this could never happen to the USA. Lord, you have taken our money, with the stock market crashing, you have taken away our entertainment and sports, which we have made into idols, and you have taken away our health, because we trusted in doctors and not you, to heal us. Please don't take the Churches. Have mercy on us and forgive us. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. Amos 8:11-12

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer request, please bless, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
lord I dont know what you doing with churches in america but hear their prayers as their hearts turn toward you. whether its mass baptisms or whatever...You know what the US needs. Being a nation of extroverts I know the virus will be tough on them. Please get them to take the threat seriously and help them to repent of their idols.