US Supreme Court: Teacher who forced student to say Islamic conversion prayer did not violate Establishment Clause

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

7seasrekeyed

Just let one Satanist group go to court for their literature to be in schools and watch how quick the whole religion thing is pulled out of schools
LOL!

you obviously do not know much about ACTUAL satanists either

they do their thing without making a ...pardon the expression...federal case out of it

witches too...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
LOL!

you obviously do not know much about ACTUAL satanists either

they do their thing without making a ...pardon the expression...federal case out of it

witches too...
Witches are just grown people pretending to have magic powers
Satanism is a non-theistic religion.
Is basically secular humanism
They don't believe in a literal Satan. Satan is just a metaphor

7seasrekeyed

No he hated the Jews for being Christ killers

you do know he was half Jew though

right?

your response is explanation light

it is considerably more complictated than that

you could study up a little about that subject from this site

7seasrekeyed

Witches are just grown people pretending to have magic powers
Satanism is a non-theistic religion.
Is basically secular humanism
They don't believe in a literal Satan. Satan is just a metaphor
well since you have most likely never done anything to attract their intention, you just go ahead and think whatever

ignorance is bliss is often a truism it would seem

there is God's power but the devil also has power

consult the Bible regarding false miracles etc

deception is a favorite all around for the demonic

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
My point was that any and all religion should be left out of schools because religion tends to overstep its boundaries
Which is why I brought the Nazis being Catholic
Again, what the heck does that have to do with me commenting on Bob's profile pic?

7seasrekeyed

take note also, that Hitler hated religion and he was not Catholic in actual fact...his mother was Catholic

that should make dude a little more comfortable

again, plenty of info online if one wants to actually be accurate

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
take note also, that Hitler hated religion and he was not Catholic in actual fact...his mother was Catholic

that should make dude a little more comfortable

again, plenty of info online if one wants to actually be accurate
Nope... he literally said he was doing God's work by eradicating the Jews

7seasrekeyed

Nope... he literally said he was doing God's work by eradicating the Jews

that makes him relgious, eh?

well, I am going to believe the historical accuracy of people who that sort of thing for a living

I hope you can forgive me :geek:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
that makes him relgious, eh?

well, I am going to believe the historical accuracy of people who that sort of thing for a living

I hope you can forgive me :geek:
Hitler was Catholic.
They had Catholic chapels in the death camps

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Quote me where I stated I was going to start shooting people. No worries, I’ll wait.
Psst, hey Dude, I’m still waiting for you to quote me stating I was going to start shooting people. Enough of your lies; put up or shut up.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Well where were the ACLU, Atheist, and other left wing groups in this fight?
ACLU very often joins with FFRF in matters pertaining to Christian school students only.
It is rare that they unite to commit the same offensive against Islam.
One can research this in the Search Engine of their choice to find numerous links to reporting of that nature on the net.

As a separate matter , we should recall that ACLU began as a Communist organization. Would it then be an actual surprise when they align against select cases concerning Christian religious freedoms in America?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Hitler thought he was doing God's work by killing the Jews. He literally said that in his book Mein Kampf
This part is correct.
Excerpt from page 60 of Mein Kampf ("My Struggle") : "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."

It should be noted also that even though Rome was aware of what was happening in Hitler's Germany, Pope Pius XII did not excommunicate Hitler nor those who were Nazi and Catholic.
And also, because there are sites that claim all this is fabrication, when it is not, Pope Pius XII also dispatched Archbishop Orsenigo to Germany as his agent, or representative, so as to give Papal best wishes to Adolf during on his birthday.

That being said, this thread is not about Hitler. Can we please get back on topic?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Just let one Satanist group go to court for their literature to be in schools and watch how quick the whole religion thing is pulled out of schools
Satanists? Most groups that practice in America are atheists, who invoke Satan as the icon of hedonism, materialism, and carnality.
"Joy of Satan", a neo-nazi group are theistic Satanists, which means they believe in a literal physically formed Devil.

And as you appear not to have a lot of experience with jurisprudence in America and particularly this matter of the implied separation of church and state afforded in our Constitution, I'll tell you that you are wrong!
A comparative religion course could exist in a public school curriculum because it would give fair hearing to all religious ideologies on a sociological basis.

However, a satanist , for example, being let to teach their belief system, necessarily grounded in the Judeo-Christian faith system, would not be permitted.

You're on the wrong forum if you hate religion.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
3 words- after school satan. look it up.

7seasrekeyed

Hitler was Catholic.
like I said earlier, a person can either educate themself or remain as they are

Hitler was actually very heavy into the occult

The Nazis hated the Church. Thousands of Catholic priests were imprisoned, especially in Dachau, the “priests’ camp”. It is true that some bishops followed a policy of appeasement: Cardinal Adolf Bertram of Breslau supposedly ordered a Requiem Mass for Hitler in 1945. Some Catholics betrayed Jews and even, as in Jedwabne in 1941, massacred them. But others, notably Bishop Clemens August von Galen of Münster and Bishop Konrad von Preysing of Berlin, did all they could to resist Nazism. Preysing’s agent, Bernhard Lichtenberg, the provost of Berlin cathedral, was judicially murdered and is now recognised as a martyr. read about it here

7seasrekeyed

More than seven decades after his suicide, Adolf Hitler continues to play a surprisingly prominent role in America’s culture wars. In debates about the social and public role of religion, both Christians and secularists are fond of citing the example of Hitler—whose name is more synonymous with human depravity than perhaps anyone else’s—as an example of the evils either of religion or of irreligion. How is it possible that Hitler continues to be pegged as either a Christian or atheist, two completely contradictory positions, oftentimes by well-informed people? In his illuminating and well-argued new book Hitler’s Religion: The Twisted Beliefs That Drove the Third Reich, historian Richard Weikart convincingly argues that Hitler was neither, and that as an adroit politician he often made mutually exclusive statements to appeal to various sectors of German society.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful,” Seneca mused. Weikart’s book makes it clear that Hitler would likely agree. Drawing upon a plethora of English and German sources—such as Hitler’s radio addresses and statements for the Nazi press—Weikart cites many contradictory statements by Hitler about religion, some showing him to be anti-religious, others praising “the Almighty” and even sometimes Christianity. This was because Hitler was less interested in the veracity of religion and than in its political usefulness

article here

there are literally hundreds if not thousands...I only got 13,000+ when I googled the question of whether or not he was Catholic..... of reputable article illustrating the fact that Hitler was not only not Catholic, he actually despised all religions

but dude can believe whatever keeps his boat afloat :giggle:

obviously not going to continue to debate it with someone who prefers to continue to present misinformation

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Hitler was Catholic.
You really need to do some research concerning the idea of Hitler being Catholic.
First off Hitler actually had a death camp for those Christians that were apposed to him .
Over 90% were Catholic priests.
More over Hitler only embraced what was politically expedient to him . He before he rose to power embraced publicly ideas that he needed to so not to alienate the masses. Yea he was serving Kool Aid .
Atheist and the like just drink it up to show that Christians are evil . It’s pathetic.
Hitlers plan for a post war Germany was to turn all Catholic Churches in to universities , nature observatories most were to be demolished . From reading the journals of his close confidants after the war show Hitler to be more pantheistic than anything else .
Any reasonable look in to history shows that after the raise to power he abandons all semblances of Christianity. He kept what he needed to manipulate his troops . He even abandoned his occult buddies and has them locked up later on . After they let him down or were no longer of use . Only a few survived , as long as they were of some use to him or others in his regime.
As for him ever being a Catholic well he never believed Jesus was the Son of God , but the son of a Roman centurion. He believed the apostle Paul was a secret Jewish rabbi sent to destroy Christ’s German heritage.
The OT was never true because it was written by Jews . That both the Catholics and Protestant let the world down by not going after the Jews .
Please read beyond the rhetoric vomited on humanity by the likes of Dawkins or Hitchens .
Hey I have a question sense you equate the idea that Hitler was Catholic because of the Catholic chapels in camps . Dose this mean that the Chinese government is Catholic sense they have control over Catholic religious practices in China , even to the point of selecting who becomes a bishop ?
They have to be , right ? Or is it because they seek to control?

Blessings
Bill

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Dude failed to back up his fake, phony, false indictments against me. In other news, water is wet. The dude DOES NOT abide.