USA is Greatest Country in the World!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Okay... your opinion / my opinion... Mine is that society needs to create a policy that does not give tacit approval to narcotics. It must always have a stigma attached to it. Permissiveness in this area will do nothing to help the country, and negative consequences have already resulted from it.
Cannabis is not a narcotic.

K

kaylagrl

This was at least 20 years ago when this happened but here's where the story really gets weird.
The confiscated my weed which was a few grams, small amount and then try to get me to snitch on who I bought the weed from
I just made up a story and said I bought it from some dude on Kmart parking lot
So then the officer says well I'm going on vacation and if you haven't called me and told me a name I'm coming back to arrest you
I figured since I wasn't already in handcuffed he was probably bluffing. I didn't hear from him again
That was weird... Seems he didn't want to bother wasting time on you. lol

soberxp

May 3, 2018
Biden has been doing this since January 2020. Why was he not arrested and prosecuted? And there is sufficient evidence that he has also committed treason by giving aid and comfort to China and Iran -- SWORN ENEMIES OF AMERICA.
Never heard of it,
Besides, this is a world thing.
You're weird.

Oct 6, 2022
Also, who calls the cops on somebody for smoking weed? That's a total Karen thing to do
Because Jesus was crucified, died, and rose again, we can have forgiveness of sins through His name when we believe in Him (Acts 10:37-43, Romans 10:9-10). Because He was dead and buried before rising again, we can bury our old life through REPTENTANCE and baptism (Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-7). We can have eternal life when we walk in step with the Spirit, crucifying our flesh and its desires (Galatians 5:16-25, Galatians 6:8-9, Romans 2:6-8). Jesus is coming again to judge the living and the dead of even their secrets (John 5:22, Romans 2:16).

Fare well. And may God help America.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Because Jesus was crucified, died, and rose again, we can have forgiveness of sins through His name when we believe in Him (Acts 10:37-43, Romans 10:9-10). Because He was dead and buried before rising again, we can bury our old life through REPTENTANCE and baptism (Acts 2:38, Romans 6:3-7). We can have eternal life when we walk in step with the Spirit, crucifying our flesh and its desires (Galatians 5:16-25, Galatians 6:8-9, Romans 2:6-8). Jesus is coming again to judge the living and the dead of even their secrets (John 5:22, Romans 2:16).

Fare well. And may God help America.
Yeah but I wasn't hurting anybody.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Okay... your opinion / my opinion... Mine is that society needs to create a policy that does not give tacit approval to narcotics. It must always have a stigma attached to it. Permissiveness in this area will do nothing to help the country, and negative consequences have already resulted from it.
What about prescription narcotics?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The war on drugs in my opinion is a self-defeating idea
Criminalized drugs
Cartels have Monopoly on the criminalized drugs
Cartels get richer
Cartels bring in more drugs

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
What about prescription narcotics?
I don't know anything about that. I know that pot's sole purpose is to intoxicate and that it has long-term ill effects on the user. It also is a gateway drug. As for things prescribed, I hardly ever use anything other than aspirin, so I can't speak with any authority.

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
I don't know anything about that. I know that pot's sole purpose is to intoxicate and that it has long-term ill effects on the user. It also is a gateway drug. As for things prescribed, I hardly ever use anything other than aspirin, so I can't speak with any authority.
I use some intense migraine meds and I always find it interesting how people feel about it. I’ve gotten some pretty weird reactions.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I use some intense migraine meds and I always find it interesting how people feel about it. I’ve gotten some pretty weird reactions.
Well, I don't know what they are and I'm certainly in no position to judge. Nor, do I need to know.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Why do people here act as if USA is the only country that matters? That's narcissistic and prideful. There are many members here from other nations who are also prideful of their country. I don't understand making a post like this.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Why do people here act as if USA is the only country that matters? That's narcissistic and prideful. There are many members here from other nations who are also prideful of their country. I don't understand making a post like this.
Then let them express their pride in their nations. No one is stopping them.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I am proud of the kingdom of God

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's like congratulations on being from somewhere

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Okay let’s talk about croissants .

How many flavors of a croissants do you have in a typical store in Vancouver?
In us I can find like 5 flavors right on top of my head and probably more than I don’t care to know.
And I can get 6 croissants for $7. So almost $1 per croissan.

Now show me your prices ! :D
Update: So croissants had been $3.00, and went up to $4.50.

Thursday at the same discount store I paid $5.50o_O

That is for a box of four large croissants :cool:

(260 grams = 9.1712301 Ounces ;))

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Update: So croissants had been $3.00, and went up to $4.50.

Thursday at the same discount store I paid $5.50o_O

That is for a box of four large croissants :cool:

(260 grams = 9.1712301 Ounces ;))
For someone without a penchant for numbers you seem rather good with them...that's alot of numbers after the decimal.
I went shopping the other day too and for the first time saw prices being reduced. A box of 8 sausage, egg and cheese croissants went from over $15 down to under $11.
This should encourage you both that inflation may be coming under control and that numbers after the decimal may not be as essential as once thought.