Useless

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
"We don't wanna live if we have to give up our comfort!
I'm NOT USELESS, I'm JUST THE KING OF EXCUSES!"

They say be fearless, but I fear that many are lost, but claim to see.
If you walked up to an apple tree bearing fruit, how long would it take you to realize it was an apple tree?

You can't love the world
If you don't bear God's fruit... Who's are you bearing?

This topic weighs my soul down with heartbreak, because I believe thousands of "Christians' don't love God