Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2011
Some believe that getting vaccinated for the covid shows fear and a lack of faith and some believe that since GOD Is almighty,getting the vaccine even If It kills them shows love for their neighbor protecting them from the covid and GOD will look at their motivation for getting the shot.JESUS died for us and love covers a multitude of sins.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The vaccine won't kill you. I got one, not because I wanted to especially but because I needed one to do something I wanted to do. It made my arm sore for a few days but I'm still here. The FDA has approved one of 'em though I can't remember which one at the moment.

It's not a lack of faith if you get one. If you go down that road, you might as well say it's a lack of faith to wash your hands, cook your food, drink plenty of water or any other common sense measures that people take to stay safe. Paul told Timothy to drink a little wine for his frequent ailments; he didn't say buck up and have faith and it'll be alright.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
In the case of this vaccination propaganda time i wouldn't say christians lack faith
More not thinking for themselves and falling prey. Not seeing the signs and reading the bible. No awareness just blindly swimming with the flow. No caution and no awareness.
When the enemy comes to give his mark some day, the ppl who got the vaccine will be the first to take the mark too.
This isnt about a vaccine for a deadly illness. Its total control and moving towards NWO. Digitalising everything and knowing everything about everyone.

Aug 20, 2021
In the case of this vaccination propaganda time i wouldn't say christians lack faith
More not thinking for themselves and falling prey. Not seeing the signs and reading the bible. No awareness just blindly swimming with the flow. No caution and no awareness.
When the enemy comes to give his mark some day, the ppl who got the vaccine will be the first to take the mark too.
This isnt about a vaccine for a deadly illness. Its total control and moving towards NWO. Digitalising everything and knowing everything about everyone.
that stuff was done in my day no one remembers.People just got real simple minded but able 2 function.I know some remember but where r they?

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
There's a huge difference between a vaccine and taking the mark of the beast. Taking a vaccine in no way means that that person would also take the mark.

Maybe there are some people who blindly took the vaccine because they were told to; this type of individual might take the mark.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Some believe that getting vaccinated for the covid shows fear and a lack of faith and some believe that since GOD Is almighty,getting the vaccine even If It kills them shows love for their neighbor protecting them from the covid and GOD will look at their motivation for getting the shot.JESUS died for us and love covers a multitude of sins.
Neither of those positions encompasses His command to take ALL things to him for guidance, "Seek FIRST the kingdom of God " and "Lean NOT on your own understanding".
Most who claim Christ today are as He said, "holding to an outward form of godliness, denying the power thereof".

I hope for the sake of all that their salvation is still valid, although we see in scripture that Jesus said there will be some who did wonders in His name yet knew Him not and as such would be cast out.
best wishes

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
Better Title:

Vaccination: How has the Lord Instructed You?

For me? I am vaccinated. I sought the Lord and the direction was simple. Not having the vaccine would hinder my travels and interrupt the connections I have built.

I'm just grateful some business was already complete:

"Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a certain Jewish woman who believed, but his father was Greek. He was well spoken of by the brethren who were at Lystra and Iconium. Paul wanted to have him go on with him. And he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in that region, for they all knew that his father was Greek. And as they went through the cities, they delivered to them the decrees to keep, which were determined by the apostles and elders at Jerusalem. So the churches were strengthened in the faith, and increased in number daily."

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I have had both jabs of vaccine, last one was at the end of June I think.

Why are Christians worried about taking the mark of the beast? You are sealed by the Holy Spirit already. You are already marked by God as His. Secure in Christ. If you are in Christ your allegiance will never be to Satan!

And secondly, why are Christians fear mongering that the vaccine is the mark in the first place? fear mongering and spreading false hoods and dealing in conspiracies - is this really what is mean't by having the mind of Christ?

Never mind next year the mark will be something else... :unsure::rolleyes:

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
If you are in Christ your allegiance will never be to Satan!
Not true necessarily. If it weren't possible for believers to forsake Christ and return to a life of sin, there wouldn't be so many warnings against it.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Not true necessarily. If it weren't possible for believers to forsake Christ and return to a life of sin, there wouldn't be so many warnings against it.

That would be true 'if' you believe those in Christ will forsake Him. But thankfully we have a sure hope. Christ has told us he will never lose any the Father has given him. Amen.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
That would be true if you believe those in Christ will forsake Him. But thankfully we have a sure hope. Christ has told us he will never lose any the Father has given him. Amen.
All the warnings about not falling away are given to believers. You can't fall away from something you never had.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
All the warnings about not falling away are given to believers. You can't fall away from something you never had.

Yep, exhortations. Amen. And as scripture also reminds us those who 'fall' away where never of us (In Christ). Those who Christ has saved will persevere to the end. We are secure in what Christ has done.

Anyhow, this would be better having its own thread rather than we derail this one(y)

Mar 4, 2020
If you take a look at the second greatest commandment, it actually says to love your neighbor as yourself. If you take the vaccine, motivated by love for your neighbor, knowing you can possibly die, then you didn't fulfill the second greatest commandment.

People who love themselves don't take unnecessary risks that can result in severe bodily harm or death. Furthermore, modern vaccines owe their existence to the research and development of stem cells from murdered babies.

I find it hard to see how injecting that poison into your veins is showing love to the memory of a murdered innocent.

The vaccine is about self-preservation because you don't want to get sick and die. The people who use the vaccine as a chance to humble-brag and virtue-signal actually make me a bit sick to my stomach.

E

eternally-gratefull

I feel sorry for the people who die of Covid. When they do not have to.

stop listening to conspiracy theories. God gave these people the knowledge to save lives. I got the vaccine after a few people I know my age died. My wife got it also. Almost everyone I know has.. or will.

If you love your kids and or grandkids you will get the shot..

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
There's a huge difference between a vaccine and taking the mark of the beast. Taking a vaccine in no way means that that person would also take the mark.

Maybe there are some people who blindly took the vaccine because they were told to; this type of individual might take the mark.

oh really?

well, let's see, even right now, businesses and some governments are denying entry into them if you are not vaxed.

so, it is no stretch to see " no vax, no entry " on places to buy food and medicine.

you know, can't by and sell without the mark.

and, a second point- Israel is one of the most vaxed countries on earth, and they also have one of the highest transmission rates in the world,

the c d c , on their own wedsite , says the vax does not stop transmission of the delta varinet.

so, the vax is not working, yet still being pushed, and as i said, in many cases mandated, so ask yourself why that is...

Dec 9, 2011
If you take a look at the second greatest commandment, it actually says to love your neighbor as yourself. If you take the vaccine, motivated by love for your neighbor, knowing you can possibly die, then you didn't fulfill the second greatest commandment.

People who love themselves don't take unnecessary risks that can result in severe bodily harm or death. Furthermore, modern vaccines owe their existence to the research and development of stem cells from murdered babies.

I find it hard to see how injecting that poison into your veins is showing love to the memory of a murdered innocent.

The vaccine is about self-preservation because you don't want to get sick and die. The people who use the vaccine as a chance to humble-brag and virtue-signal actually make me a bit sick to my stomach.
Nevertheless GOD looks at whether the person Is not getting vaccinated because of themself or someone else and so I believe that getting vaccinated does not show a lack of faith but It shows faith,spiritual fruit of love for someone else.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
There's a pastor in our town who vehemently supports Sean Feucht's super spreader events, with no concern at all for those who may fall ill or worse because of it. They spout the "less fear more faith" mantra, saying God will protect them from the virus. But I keep thinking of that pesky passage in Matthew 4 where satan tells Jesus to jump from the temple roof so the angels can save Him. I can't help but picture satan wearing a 'less fear more faith' hat as he does it.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
You know, this whole episode is part of satan's diabolical plan. First spend 60+ years changing the national mantra from 'one for all and all for one ' to 'me-me-me I'm the only one'. Then introduce a pathogen who's best defense is having to do something for others - like wear the mask. As one doctor put it, that was the worst advertising slogan of the century, because nobody does anything anymore for anyone but themselves. And yes this is part of the mind control plan, getting people used to doing things because 'the gov'ment' tells you to. But if someone you don't trust tells you to do the right thing, do you not do the right thing? The mask and vax are all we have to fight this thing. So 'scuse my language, but we're danged if we do and danged if we don't. But what really burns my britches is to hear Christians chanting about their 'personal rights'. NO, your personal rights DO NOT supersede love thy neighbor. And loving your nieghbor includes doing what you can to protect your neighbor. No matter WHO is telling you to do it.

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
I got mine and I am good. Want to be able to see my Dad who has cancer.

I would like to see on the other hand if they are doing all this for Covid why not do it for all the other things out there too. I mean if they care this much about Covid then they should also make all healthcare free.

Status
Not open for further replies.