Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
What i find strange is most anti-vaxxers who say it's the mark of the Beast are evangelical fundamentalists and they generally believe in the pre-trib rapture, so as the MOTB is after the rapture (in that view) how can it be the Mark. As for it being a pre-cursor to the NWO well so is everything in the control system of this world, where the Devil is the ruler, so you'd need to stop banking, not use money, not use social media, not go to school, not use medications or health care or the welfare system ect ect. so you'd have to go and live off grid in a cave for the rest of your life.
Who said i believe in pre trib? I dont
Thats one way of blowing things out of proportion and swirling insults instead of agreeing to disagree. And i didn't say its the mark. You didnt read what i said either.

Jan 14, 2021
Proper trials were done. Overly proper and overly cautious with extra large sized double blind trials were done.

Third party sponsor monitoring is an exceptionally lucrative career...much too lucrative to fudge numbers over three separate countries and separate agencies doing the reporting.
Then on top of this the NIH did separate double blind trials that confirmed the exact same results that the mRNA manufacturers had.

So....four double blind trials of the mRNA vaccines involving hundreds of thousands of people and the results poured over by computers and people looking for a reason to reject them...

They all came to the same conclusion...they work and work well with a very few mild side effects.

However...fear sellers find one person who was scared to death by the fear sellers of the vaccine who does of placebo effect and blow this up out of proportion to prove their lies... well...sorry. I'm not about fear.
Provide a link

Rockson

Jul 24, 2021
All the selling of fear to be associated with the Vaccines is having a placebo effect on a portion of the population. They believe it will harm them so in effect it does.
OK....and I've actually thought about that. If some really and truly do have a mental state that it would harm them....then to force a vaccination could actually cause them stress, worry, tension and anxiety.....perhaps even causing a heart attack. So is it fair to put such people under duress?

Aug 22, 2021
Who said i believe in pre trib? I dont
Thats one way of blowing things out of proportion and swirling insults instead of agreeing to disagree. And i didn't say its the mark. You didnt read what i said either.
I never said you said anything. nor gave any insults, i was discussing, isn't that what this forum is for ? If you read things with an angry mind that's how you'll read it, that's your projection and your assumption. Is that what this site does to people because if it is i want nothing to d with it, I've already seen plenty of people on here who have no manners and don't know how to debate with any etiquette, ignorant and arrogant, that's not me. Are you going to take that personally too. ? After just two weeks on here i'm finding out who is worth talking to and who isn't, it makes no difference to me because i never knew them, it's there loss not mine.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
OK....and I've actually thought about that. If some really and truly do have a mental state that it would harm them....then to force a vaccination could actually cause them stress, worry, tension and anxiety.....perhaps even causing a heart attack. So is it fair to put such people under duress?
Or maybe it's just the fear selling and use of pseudoscience and lies that is the problem.

CS1

May 23, 2012
oh really?

well, let's see, even right now, businesses and some governments are denying entry into them if you are not vaxed.

so, it is no stretch to see " no vax, no entry " on places to buy food and medicine.

you know, can't by and sell without the mark.

and, a second point- Israel is one of the most vaxed countries on earth, and they also have one of the highest transmission rates in the world,

the c d c , on their own wedsite , says the vax does not stop transmission of the delta varinet.

so, the vax is not working, yet still being pushed, and as i said, in many cases mandated, so ask yourself why that is...

the vax is not the mark of the beast because the mark is only a part of what is needed.

YOU MUST WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, you know what that image is? NO, because the Antichrist ( the man who HE will enter ) isn't here yet to do that. Right now is the Carnal church needs to repent AND GET READY FOR THcOMMING OF THE LORD. i SAID COMING.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THE RAPTURE OR NOT MOST BELEIVE IN THE COMING OF THE LORD WHICH IS SOON.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
the vax is not the mark of the beast because the mark is only a part of what is needed.

YOU MUST WORSHIP THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST, you know what that image is? NO, because the Antichrist ( the man who HE will enter ) isn't here yet to do that. Right now is the Carnal church needs to repent AND GET READY FOR THcOMMING OF THE LORD. i SAID COMING.

IF YOU AGREE WITH THE RAPTURE OR NOT MOST BELEIVE IN THE COMING OF THE LORD WHICH IS SOON.
Vaccines are not the mark of the beast...

The mark isn't going to be something using guile or deceit that you don't know is disrespectful to God and an absolute rejection of God...

It's going to be blatant and obvious that you reject God and Jesus.

CS1

May 23, 2012
You know, this whole episode is part of satan's diabolical plan. First spend 60+ years changing the national mantra from 'one for all and all for one ' to 'me-me-me I'm the only one'. Then introduce a pathogen who's best defense is having to do something for others - like wear the mask. As one doctor put it, that was the worst advertising slogan of the century, because nobody does anything anymore for anyone but themselves. And yes this is part of the mind control plan, getting people used to doing things because 'the gov'ment' tells you to. But if someone you don't trust tells you to do the right thing, do you not do the right thing? The mask and vax are all we have to fight this thing. So 'scuse my language, but we're danged if we do and danged if we don't. But what really burns my britches is to hear Christians chanting about their 'personal rights'. NO, your personal rights DO NOT supersede love thy neighbor. And loving your nieghbor includes doing what you can to protect your neighbor. No matter WHO is telling you to do it.

THAT IS YOUR FALSE Narrative. We do have rights, Even Paul used his Rome citizenship when HE was falsely accused. Read in the book of Acts guy.
Do you think getting the vax is showing love to your fellow neighbor? What a lie from the pit of Hell. Snowflakes like you make up this foolishness by only looking at one location that is forcing those to do what you agree with.

Take Florida over my state of California(I am in CA). We have had more restrictive rules and shuts down placed on us yet Florida had very minimal with better results over CA &NEW YORK too. Love your neighbor by telling them the truth, instead of anecdotal personal accounts rather than truth. You Hypocrite.

California has illegal crossing their border who has COVID-19 and loading them up on planes and sending them all over the place and you say stop speaking about rights when one is a Christian? Buffoon, Califonia has 35 % of the national homeless and they have no restriction on the street. They defecate on the street and urinate while throwing their used needles all over the place. We have them dying daily and left there until they are discovered. We are told not to go a clean it up because it is a biohazard.
we have a breakout of Hepatitis, flesh-eating disease, and murder is up by 300% and you think getting vax is showing Love to your neighbor when our leaders have the spirit of stupid on them like many professing Christians who are cowards and live in fear and want us all to be like them? NO!

Trafficking
homeless
Murder
addictions
corruption
gangs
no control at the border
Not following health guidelines for those who come in illegally

have killed more people in the State of California than COVID-19

I am sick and tired of you who speak sound bites from those democrats and republicans IS is not a SKIN Problem !!!! IT IS A SIN PROBLEM.

Jesus is the answer. I have had COVID-19 and IF I did not have an emergency flight to make from CA to NY I would not have gotten the vax. But I render unto Caesar what is caesar's BUT I will render to GOD what is GODS!.

I ensure you I will not get the booster, and I Will not wear a mask anymore except in those places where my family and friend in their home ask me to do or I will not go to their home.
And those who disagree can Kiss my Blessed Assurance. You live in fear and hypocrisy. NOT ME for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Christian wimps make me sick.

CS1

May 23, 2012
If professing Christian would promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as the answer for today at work, school, and the store everywhere, as much as they Shout to all wear mask Jesu would have come already. Because their Gospel would have gone to all the world as fast as they mandate from Christian and closing down the churches and wear a mask. Wimps!!!

CS1

May 23, 2012
well , let's see.

in my state of georgia ( u s ) , the survival rate for covid is 98.3%.

hospitalization rate is about 8%.

so, by your reasoning, i should take a vax that i would have a 50/50 chance of having a adverse reaction to, meanwhile there is a 98.3% chance i will survive covid, and a 92% chance of not going to hospital , and on top of that, right now our rate off infection is about 17%, so there is a 82% chance of testing negative if i got tested.

so, if if me using that data to make decisions is being fanatical , then so be it.
100% God knows when you are going to die and the day :) you will not miss that date nor will I

Aug 2, 2021

Yes, right after the man of sin and his mark - 2 Thess ch 2

Taking the mark is an act of worship -

You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God. James 4:4

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world. The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever. 1 John 2:15-17

People have been worshipping the beast for a long time -

The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever.
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. 1 John 2:17-18

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes, right after the man of sin and his mark - 2 Thess ch 2

Taking the mark is an act of worship -

You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God. James 4:4

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh, the desires of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not from the Father but from the world. The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever. 1 John 2:15-17

People have been worshipping the beast for a long time -

The world is passing away, along with its desires; but whoever does the will of God remains forever.
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. 1 John 2:17-18
you think REALLY NEED TO LEARN CONTEXT.

loving the world system that appeals to the flesh offends God.

BUT the Earth IS the LORDS! And it is HIS footstool it is also HIS creation and it is not wrong to desire to have it better as a Good steward should want.

Aug 2, 2021
you think REALLY NEED TO LEARN CONTEXT.

loving the world system that appeals to the flesh offends God.

BUT the Earth IS the LORDS! And it is HIS footstool it is also HIS creation and it is not wrong to desire to have it better as a Good steward should want.
Yes, of course - After God created everything He said: "It is Good" "Be fruitful and multiply"

The scriptures i posted were not about God's Creation but God warning us about the error of the world and that we should not fall into it's trap.

The context of the coming mark applies directly to the Scriptures i posted in post #193.

People will take the mark because they want life to continue for them, just as it always has.

The Saints who refuse the mark want JESUS and Him alone - AMEN.

Right now i refuse the vaxx because it is an experiment - i do not allow my temple to become a experiment for the ungodly.

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
James 3:1–Not many [of you] should become teachers [serving in an official teaching capacity], my brothers and sisters, for you know that we [who are teachers] will be judged by a higher standard [because we have assumed greater accountability and more condemnation if we teach incorrectly].

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The mask and vax are all we have to fight this thing.
Sez who? Liars like Fauci and his ilk? Fauci admitted publicly that mask-wearing was pure theater. He also admitted publicly that the vaccines do not protect anyone, hence more masking, and booster shots, etc. So you must be one of the gullible ones who believe the professional liars (who are manipulating the whole world).

CS1

May 23, 2012
Yes, of course - After God created everything He said: "It is Good" "Be fruitful and multiply"

The scriptures i posted were not about God's Creation but God warning us about the error of the world and that we should not fall into it's trap.

The context of the coming mark applies directly to the Scriptures i posted in post #193.

People will take the mark because they want life to continue for them, just as it always has.

The Saints who refuse the mark want JESUS and Him alone - AMEN.

Right now i refuse the vaxx because it is an experiment - i do not allow my temple to become a experiment for the ungodly.
\

and that is your responsible service and god bless you as you do so, yet to some, it is not a compromise to get the vax and they equally can eat meat offered to idols and thank their God because they know there is no other God but the Lord God. And THEIR TEMPLE IS NO MORE UNGODLY THAN YOURS IS.

Aug 2, 2021
I say don't worry what man can do to the body!
i often thought of that scripture in relation to the vaxx, but after much research i believe it is far worse then just being experimented on as human guinea pigs.
The purpose and direction this is going will eventually lead mankind to the mark.
This is the conditioning phase as well as the technology being injected into your body is designed for 5G.

laymen

Apr 6, 2014
faithlife.com
i often thought of that scripture in relation to the vaxx, but after much research i believe it is far worse then just being experimented on as human guinea pigs.
The purpose and direction this is going will eventually lead mankind to the mark.
This is the conditioning phase as well as the technology being injected into your body is designed for 5G.
I do not fear man. And do as I am told until it breaks Gods command. No one is truly free until they Follow Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.