Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
The question has one and only one answer. What does the HolySpirit say to you? We constantly get choices presented to us daily, how often are we listening and asking how He feels about it.
To Obey the Word of God.

We are to obey the Government, UNTIL, the Government forces us to go against the Principles of God or to stop preaching the Gospel of Christ.

Being [ASKED] by the Government to get Vaccinated, no way in any shape, is making us go against God nor does it STOP the Gospel from being preached.

Jun 9, 2021
You have my permission to prove me wrong how this Vaccination and being asked by Government to get it is going against GOD, Shittim?

Dec 9, 2011

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Corona viruses mutate, that is why it is foolishness to attempt to create a vaccine for them, before you have done it right the virus has mutated. The answer is to build up the immune system and focus on treatments of which there are many.
The phony vaccine is a scam, it is NOT a true vaccine , as is the "scamdemic/plandemic which is conditioning silly people to wear face diapers.
It has all the marking of the Great End Time Deception we have been warned of for thousands of years.

Jun 9, 2021
Corona viruses mutate, that is why it is foolishness to attempt to create a vaccine for them, before you have done it right the virus has mutated. The answer is to build up the immune system and focus on treatments of which there are many.
The phony vaccine is a scam, it is NOT a true vaccine , as is the "scamdemic/plandemic which is conditioning silly people to wear face diapers.
It has all the marking of the Great End Time Deception we have been warned of for thousands of years.

And we've stopped the progress of literally all related corona virus progression.
But this is a Lab Weapon designed to evolve into greater forms of its original self.
Big Difference in how one should approach these Variant Adaptions vs the original Wuhan Version.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
it's a bad cold, 99+% survival rate.
Virus mutations mutate to less virulent forms, not more virulent.
It's a scam-demic.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
Those that were vaccinated will resent those that were unvaccinated out of spite and say ”we wouldn’t have had a variant like that If we had of gotten It under control before It mutated,If only everyone would have gotten vacinated.Sigh

All of the mutations MU,Delta ect. "began before the vaccines" were beginning to be given(viruses just mutate anyway) so it wouldn't make any sense for anyone to blame the un-vaccinated (everyone on the planet was un-vaccinated when they mutated) the problem with MU is that it evades the vaccine,prior infections,antibody cocktail ect. so if Mu begins to be the dominate strain we will all be wearing tyvek suits to keep from catching it and arguing over people not having the sleeves taped up https://www.junglescout.com/blog/coronavirus/

Mar 28, 2021
Wake up huh?

I woke up along time ag my friend. When stopped listening t all the hype and conspiracy theories and started to look at reality

If you are not taking the shot because of fear or because you feel intimidated. Thats On yOu. Don’t tell me to read my bible

CNN is evil. All of the news media are evil their job is to get people to fight each other. And they are doing a great job of it. Look how you just treated me. Because you have listened to one sides conspiracies. And rejected the other sides. Instead of sitting and actually looking at reality

You dont want to take the shot dont. I could care less really.

What I want is to not have to wear the mask anymore. Which I now have to because anti vacc people were getting mad at vaccinated people claiming we were giving covid to them because we were not required to wear a mask. My country is falling apart because of this. We are so divided. We can not even come to an agreement, If one side says it is good. The other side fights it with all their might. Both parties are out of line right now in my view. And we the peole are the ones suffering.

I know know of four peole who have died of covid personally in the past month (my wife’s boss’s mother in law just passed away) and my nephews brother in law is expected to pass any day know barring a miracle. My sister in law had open heart surgery to repair damage to her heart caused by Covid. I have two coworkers who are still not back to 100 %, one who is about 9 months post covid infection. So don;t tell me Covid is not bad and not affecting people and families. My daughter in law and her children still miss her mother wh passed from covid last Christmas.
How I treated you? You said I don’t love my family for not taking a shot. You are the divide. If you don’t see all the prophecy from the Bible that is coming to fruition you need to read your Bible. I don’t want to wear a mask says you.
Both parties are out of line but I should take the shot so you don’t have to wear a mask? CRT goes against everything Jesus Christ teaches, men are woman and woman are men. You know what, I will vote for whatever party is against abortion.
I never said don’t take the shot. I said don’t give in to evil pressure to force people to do something they’re not comfortable with. I said don’t be part of the divide and don’t call people conspiracy theorists for having that stance. Sounds like your on one side and don’t listen to the other. I’ve done my research and Ivermectin is a cure and the doctor who invented it won a Nobel prize for use in humans. Kerry Mullins said that PCR tests do not work for testing, and Robert Malone the inventor of MRNA has said it will kill people. My guess is you don’t even know who these doctors are.
I know of at least 8 people who have been injured and or killed by the Vaccine and that number is growing. Some of themselves under 30 with no medical history. Yet I’m still waiting for someone I know to have been killed by Covid.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
His sheep won't be wearing tyvek and face diapers, the adversaries goats may.

Jun 9, 2021
it's a bad cold, 99+% survival rate.
Virus mutations mutate to less virulent forms, not more virulent.
It's a scam-demic.
You should actually observe Samples from general colds under the microscope and then observe this Covid-19.

A COLD has caused RARE cases of what Covid did to THOUSANDS adding to MILLIONS within MONTHS with lung collapse, body heat, vein failure, heart dissipation, blood clotting.

I welcome the COLD any day over this!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
How I treated you? You said I don’t love my family for not taking a shot. You are the divide. If you don’t see all the prophecy from the Bible that is coming to fruition you need to read your Bible. I don’t want to wear a mask says you.
Both parties are out of line but I should take the shot so you don’t have to wear a mask? CRT goes against everything Jesus Christ teaches, men are woman and woman are men. You know what, I will vote for whatever party is against abortion.
I never said don’t take the shot. I said don’t give in to evil pressure to force people to do something they’re not comfortable with. I said don’t be part of the divide and don’t call people conspiracy theorists for having that stance. Sounds like your on one side and don’t listen to the other. I’ve done my research and Ivermectin is a cure and the doctor who invented it won a Nobel prize for use in humans. Kerry Mullins said that PCR tests do not work for testing, and Robert Malone the inventor of MRNA has said it will kill people. My guess is you don’t even know who these doctors are.
I know of at least 8 people who have been injured and or killed by the Vaccine and that number is growing. Some of themselves under 30 with no medical history. Yet I’m still waiting for someone I know to have been killed by Covid.
You have done your research well, I too know those who have died from the depopulation poison, none from the bad cold that is the CCP weaponized virus.
best wishes

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
His sheep won't be wearing tyvek and face diapers, the adversaries goats may.
Not sure if I could either at my age,lol The point is though that like you said about it mutating anyway the MU first appeared in January 2021 https://www.jpost.com/health-and-we...olombia-could-be-vaccine-resistant-who-678428 and they didn't give the vaccine to anyone in Colombia until March of 2021(two months later) https://www.paho.org/en/news/1-3-20...irst-vaccines-arriving-americas-through-covax so that mutation occurred months prior to the vaccines by nature...

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Those that were vaccinated will resent those that were unvaccinated out of spite and say ”we wouldn’t have had a variant like that If we had of gotten It under control before It mutated,If only everyone would have gotten vacinated.Sigh
This is just a natural event having nothing to do with vaccinations.

Of course it will grow because of its R-Naught...and vaccinated people who act like they can't be touched by the virus now.
Its highly infectious...

There's about 20,000 possible variants of this virus...not all of them are so infectious and not all so virulent.

It's just a waiting game...here in a year or two things will finally calm down enough that we can get back to a more normal life like we had before...it's just going to take time.

E

eternally-gratefull

How I treated you? You said I don’t love my family for not taking a shot.
and? What if I believe this? Does that make me antibiblical? I took the shot because I love my family and kids because I want to enjoy them as long as I can. and in my condition if I get covid. I doubt I would survive.

If that offends you. forgive me. It is how I feel.
You are the divide.
I am not divided at all.

If you don’t see all the prophecy from the Bible that is coming to fruition you need to read your Bible. I don’t want to wear a mask says you.
Both parties are out of line but I should take the shot so you don’t have to wear a mask?
Can you please show me where I said you should take a shot so I do not have to wear a mask? Because I never said any such thing. I do not think anyone should have to wear a mask in my view..

CRT goes against everything Jesus Christ teaches, men are woman and woman are men. You know what, I will vote for whatever party is against abortion.
so do not listen to media or these people. But listen to your people? because they are trustworthy?

As I said. I DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE. I do not trust your people any more than I trust other people. I have people I trust telling me the opposite of what these men said. so who should I listen to?

And this is not a for jesus or against jesus topic. Stop trying to make it one

If you want to take the shot. take it. If you do not want to take it. don't.

The shot works. I have seen the results.

I have not seen one person die from the shot. Not saying no one has. People die from shots all the time. does that mean the shot is bad? NO!

If the shot was as bad as all these people say it is MILLIONS wouldf die. and I myself would have at least witnessed one person.

You are waiting for one person you know to be killed?

I personally know 5 people who have been killed by covid. I know people personally who have had loved ones die from vocid (even though I do not know them) In the past 2 weeks I know of 2 people who had died. My nephews brother in law is on life support and not expected to make it. and my wife's boss mother in law is not expected to make it through the day.

EVERYONE I know are believers. It is not like these are worldly people trying to scare people or spread false information. These are people I know and trust.

so just because you have not seen anyone does NOT MEAN NO ONE HAS DIED

Get over yourself. You are part of the problem not the solution.

Jun 9, 2021
If we ADD all COLD related cases in 6,000 years, Covid-19 and Variants have killed more people in 3 MONTHS or less by way of Heart Failure, Lung Collapse, Heating so hot you Bake to DEATH, Blood Clotting that cannot be stopped and it just creates one clot after another, Nerve Damage, Bone Rotting [where you have a jaw bone and within weeks it's been dissolved [currently dealing with that now in my Family], YOU have no idea what this Covid is. To call it a Cold shows the level of ignorance one is.

If you think not getting Vaccinated is a show of Faith?
Go to the next Funeral and raise that person from their casket, OH PERSON of great faith!

E

eternally-gratefull

No one I know who has been vaccinated knows or even thinks this

Instead of attacking us, You should ask us.

You getting the vaccine does not help me in any way. You still can get covid. and you still can pass covid to me. WHoever says you getting the vaccine will help others does not know a thing about vaccines.

Aug 1, 2021
I took the shot because I love my family and kids because I want to enjoy them as long as I can. and in my condition if I get covid. I doubt I would survive.

If that offends you. forgive me. It is how I feel.
Stop back tracking.

YOU implied that people who DO NOT take this DO NOT love their children/grandchildren.

So you took it because you feel it was best for you/yours. FINE.
But HOW DARE YOU say that others don't love theirs if they don't.

post #14 of this thread (your words)
If you love your kids and or grandkids you will get the shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.