Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Can somebody tell us how The Taliban survived the last 18 months with no vaccines, social distancing, PCR tests, masks and closed businesses to then recapture an entire country with no mass deaths amongst their population during a global pandemic?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
1. I am not the one who is spreading fear or anti government anti vaccine conspiracies (something that has not been proven is called a conspiracy)

2. I am going to have to let this go before I lose all respect for you brother.
So my reception of your respect is contingent on agreeing and seeing things your way. Got it.

Feel free to revoke your respect then!

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Just like he told Israel about Babylon and Assyria. But he still punished those who assisted the enemy's plans.

Beside that, we don't know we are seeing the final push for world government. We may have hundreds of years left.
It might have looked bleak to mainland Europeans in the 1930's. That doesn't mean it was a good idea to endorse the
plans of the 3rd Reich.
This is by no means the final push. But it IS a huge stepping stone.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
I know many of us who are center.

But if youy look at the media sadly your right. We are a divided nation who are looking at the end..

As the old saying goes. UNited we stand divided we fall

Rome fell because of the very thing occurring in my country right now

corrupt politicians

Division of its people

refusing to try to come together, instead attacking everything the other side wants to make them look bad.

Its not just the left or right in government, it is the people. Sadly the church is getting in on it.. Its just history repeating itself all over again.

I fear for my grandkids.. Because I have no hope they will have the freedom I had..
No, there's not much center to be found. People THINK they are in the center, but they're really just part of the polarization. If you are center, then you'll reject both left AND right. Because BOTH sides are promoting sins that separate us from God.

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Can somebody tell us how The Taliban survived the last 18 months with no vaccines, social distancing, PCR tests, masks and closed businesses to then recapture an entire country with no mass deaths amongst their population during a global pandemic?
Because the Taliban is a SPIRITUAL force, not a physical one. And spiritual forces can NEVER be defeated by physical forces. That's why we were destined to lose this fight from day one.

Jun 9, 2021
Which lends credence to the lab in Wuhan being the source ... they were experimenting with finding ways to get bugs to mutate
True Criminal Investigators have already weighed into what they believe happened. And ultimately, one of the employees of the Wuhan Lab either maliciously or accidentally unleashed this Lab Generated and Created Bio-Virus that has unveiled to all as a Bio-Weapon.

But what the Lab was actually supposed to be doing, was to take a Normal Virus, give it the ability to create into the Worst Case Version, study that plus make Vaccinations for it [ALL for the Purpose in case a Normal virus did Naturally Evolve into a Monster Version and we wanted to know what we would be facing from a World Wide View].

Yeah, we now know what these Lab Generated Viruses are capable of doing. Literally Millions of People have died from one single contact of the Covid-19.

S

SophieT

True Criminal Investigators have already weighed into what they believe happened. And ultimately, one of the employees of the Wuhan Lab either maliciously or accidentally unleashed this Lab Generated and Created Bio-Virus that has unveiled to all as a Bio-Weapon.

But what the Lab was actually supposed to be doing, was to take a Normal Virus, give it the ability to create into the Worst Case Version, study that plus make Vaccinations for it [ALL for the Purpose in case a Normal virus did Naturally Evolve into a Monster Version and we wanted to know what we would be facing from a World Wide View].

Yeah, we now know what these Lab Generated Viruses are capable of doing. Literally Millions of People have died from one single contact of the Covid-19.
bio-weapon

there is no good reason for gain of function research. the end result of engineering a virus like that is never good or well intentioned.

they now believe it was actually research at a lab in a university but either way, well funded by Fauci and not to the tune of 600,000 either

try millions or more. this virus cannot be found in nature because it is bio engineered. bats are innocent

Yeah, we now know what these Lab Generated Viruses are capable of doing.
not really, but give it time

S

SophieT

Because the Taliban is a SPIRITUAL force, not a physical one. And spiritual forces can NEVER be defeated by physical forces. That's why we were destined to lose this fight from day one.
oh la dee dah

the US was never actually allowed to fight in the first place

if they had been, we would be saying 'Taliban who?' but for sure they are well endowed with spiritual forces not of God

you need to look beyond the veneer and see the rotten wood

however, I don't think that was what Lucy was saying

S

SophieT

No, there's not much center to be found. People THINK they are in the center, but they're really just part of the polarization. If you are center, then you'll reject both left AND right. Because BOTH sides are promoting sins that separate us from God.
I don't feel separated from God at all. closer if anything

it's not the end and it's not all about how bad Christians are or how bad you think they are

you do seem to have a very either or type of way of looking at things and that in itself creates the idea that you are right...to your own way of thinking.

you also seem to do this in every thread you post in. unless you are a prophet, (nah) you don't have the spiritual insight to be doing that

Aug 20, 2021
What the kind are you talking about?

This guy is one of the premier virologists, with an impeccable reputation, who is very pro vaccine. Just not this one.

S

SophieT

1. I am not the one who is spreading fear or anti government anti vaccine conspiracies (something that has not been proven is called a conspiracy)

2. I am going to have to let this go before I lose all respect for you brother.

you know, EG, there was a time, when I had a different name, that you hounded me and threatened to get me banned

you accused me of being someone else (which I was not and a mod intervened in the thread to say I was not because you went on and on about it) and various other things

I thought you had stopped doing that sort of thing

I think you should stop the comments to other believers as though they were somehow now judged by you to no longer be saved

just a little advice from someone who has seen you do this sort of thing more than once

please stop...overly defensive as though it were all about you. it is not all about you and we are allowed to disagree

Aug 20, 2021
This guy is one of the premier virologists, with an impeccable reputation?. Seems ridiculousness :rolleyes:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is just another dumb piece of fake news. If governments want to depopulate, they don't spend a squillion on vaccines. They let the disease run its course. It kills far more than the vaccination does.
You response shows that you have failed to take the Satanic and demonic nature of the COVID Scamdemic into account. The governments of the world may not be putting the depopulation agenda at the forefront, but are gleefully robbing their citizens of their guaranteed freedoms while lying to them. Satan's agenda is to STEAL, KILL, AND DESTROY, and he is using the governments and public health officials to do just that.

The fact that they have not banned the bogus vaccines even though they have now been proven to be both lethal and harmful is clear proof. COVID vaccine deaths have been astronomical in comparison to deaths from all previous vaccines (check it out for yourself). Under normal circumstances, that should have led to a TOTAL BAN on all the bogus vaccines. Instead there is a total push for universal "vaccination" without full disclosure of the dangers. This violates the Nuremberg Code, but no one is going after the criminals in high office. Yet the same Western governments made a big deal out of hanging Nazis for crimes against humanity.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Does anyone believe the Taliban reports the numbers of their fallen to the CDC???

Not to mention the fact that CDC numbers are ignored and/or brushed aside.

S

SophieT

God told us thousands of years ago that there WILL be a global government.

Do you REALLY think we can pray/vote/stomp our feet and get out from under God's prophecies?
when people jump the gun on end time events and think this is the end....yeah....we should stop

E

eternally-gratefull

I sometimes think people do not think when these things come up..

E

eternally-gratefull

birth pangs is not the end.

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, [b]pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

S

SophieT

Who here is trying to force you to take anything? I am sorry bro but your line of reasoning only makes sense if there are people in CC trying to force people to take it
Why do you feel the need to attack people who has taken willingly this vaccine and spread fear that something may happen?
oh my lands

I thought I was done saying anything to you....but

he is not attacking you. no one is attacking you and there are people in the forum who want everyone to have the shot

Penn

is

not

attacking

you

he disagrees with you

I disagree with you

I am not attacking you either

Status
Not open for further replies.