Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I'm immuno compromised by the 2 cancer drugs I take for RA. All my doctors told me to get vaxed. I was terrified because of all the lying anti-vax propaganda I was exposed to at places like here.
My lungs are very damaged from asthma and pneumonias. I also have Rheumatoid Lung Disease, and never smoked. I can barely recover from a cold, let alone pneumonia or COVID. I had no reaction at all to the shots, it hurt less than my biologic. The vaccine leaves your system in 7 days, nothing to kill you in 5 years.

Because my health is so bad. I pushed myself to get doubled vaxed. I got Pfizer, which is FDA approved. I prayed a lot, and God reassured me it was his will to do it. I have felt healthier ever since I got it.

As for the vaccine being the Mark of the Beast, that is bad exegetically, bad hermeneutics, because it is not what the Bible says, ever. Too many people think their wild fantasies are the Holy Spirit speaking. The Spirit will never give out information that is not found in Scripture!

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” Rev. 14:11

There is no mention of what the Mark of the Beast in this passage, or any of the 4 others in Rev. Not one word. It could be anything. It is not profitable to speculate. As Christians, we only know not to take the Mark, regardless of hardships. It may also be a metaphor of parable and stand for something very different.

We also know we are to walk with Jesus daily. That means reading our Bibles, praying, meditating on the Word, and sharing the gospel with the lost. If we are doing these things, God will be with us. And keep us safe. That doesn't mean safe - not facing any difficulties. It means safe - trusting God through the good and the bad.

People here really need to learn how to interpret the Bible properly. That means context- who it was written to, when it was written, the culture of these ancient people, understanding the differences between our culture and theirs. It means physical context. What does the passage around the verse say? What is the chapter about? What themes occur in the book? Always keeping God in mind, and how Jesus fits into the themes and genre. Context also means not making up something, not found in the Bible, like "The Mark of the Beast is 2021 vaccines for COVID." Besides being utterly ridiculous, it is actually date setting. Vaccines have only been given out in 2021 & a few in late 2020. If vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, then the date is set for the return of Jesus. So, if Jesus does not return in the next 4 months that was a false prophecy. Even if Jesus does return, the likelihood the vaccine is the Mark is slim and none. Making it a false prophecy, too!
People have to learn that taking a wild stab in the dark is NOT prophecy. There has been too much of that going on in the 20th & 21st centuries.

Seek God with all your heart. God is in control, and he will let us know everything we need to know about the Second Coming of Christ, when we need to know!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Yesterday the Scottish Parliament voted to impose vaccine passports.

From October 1, Scots will be barred from nightclubs and numerous live events, including all crowds of more than 10,000,
unless they are double-jabbed and prepared to prove it to strangers.

Jun 9, 2021
Wow I must have missed the rapture. Because, you know, we're not supposed to be here to see this happen.
It's all good, the Pre-Trib Rapture is as FALSE as Adam with 2 Women[Lilith], USA African Americans believing they are the lost Jewish Tribe of Israel, the Hebraic Roots Movement, and what is Believed by MOST God Fearing Believers concerning COVID Vaccinations are trying to Promote!

Jun 9, 2021
Biden to announce vaccine mandate for companies with more than 100 employees

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ng-for-companies-with-more-than-100-employees

Here come the mandates!
Hey, For Most God Fearing Believers connected with our Generations of people we've known and now know, this is a Moment as Children sitting in Church Pews we were hearing being Preached about. HERDING, is what I've been looking for [all along]. The Vaccination is innocent and non evil, BUT, the forcing and Herding to get Vaccinated leads us to back when we were Children sitting in Church Pews. We Remember great Men of God Preaching about being HERDED to take the MARK.

The Vaccination [IS NOT] the Mark of the Beast or I would not have a Desire to live for Christ and be filled with His Spirit.

But the [HERDING], that is a TRAINING mechanism so when the MARK is here, people will be trained.

We should be CELEBRATING this Moment!

It's what we've been listening to and looking for our entire lives!

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
Hey, For Most God Fearing Believers connected with our Generations of people we've known and now know, this is a Moment as Children sitting in Church Pews we were hearing being Preached about. HERDING, is what I've been looking for [all along]. The Vaccination is innocent and non evil, BUT, the forcing and Herding to get Vaccinated leads us to back when we were Children sitting in Church Pews. We Remember great Men of God Preaching about being HERDED to take the MARK.

The Vaccination [IS NOT] the Mark of the Beast or I would not have a Desire to live for Christ and be filled with His Spirit.

But the [HERDING], that is a TRAINING mechanism so when the MARK is here, people will be trained.

We should be CELEBRATING this Moment!

It's what we've been listening to and looking for our entire lives!
Now that makes sense. The Delta variant is more contagious than covid 19 was. I know 3 moderna vaccinated people that have caught it so far. The vaccination isn't like the kind we got before that lasted for years. It's only short term protection. I lived in a convelessant hospital. 3 transitional livings and a dorm for disabled vets. I've been vaxed 2x. Now one of us came down with Delta and 2 more of us are positive in 2 days.

I've surrendered myself to the Lord. He can take me and I'll go willingly. There is no foolproof easy answer to this Satanic assault on the world. Via con Dios. Go with God.

Jun 9, 2021
Now that makes sense. The Delta variant is more contagious than covid 19 was. I know 3 moderna vaccinated people that have caught it so far. The vaccination isn't like the kind we got before that lasted for years. It's only short term protection. I lived in a convelessant hospital. 3 transitional livings and a dorm for disabled vets. I've been vaxed 2x. Now one of us came down with Delta and 2 more of us are positive in 2 days.

I've surrendered myself to the Lord. He can take me and I'll go willingly. There is no foolproof easy answer to this Satanic assault on the world. Via con Dios. Go with God.
i am Praying for You, Brother!

We are Entering Days...Days we've thought about for many years. I've often went deep into my Memory when my Family was Preaching and I was but a very young boy remembering reactions to what was Preached by the Congregation. I remember how disturbed they were at what was being preached about this day happening NOW under Joe Biden. They knew it was day that lead to the Troubles of Time. That was 48-49 years ago when I first remember a Sermon being Preached about HERDING. And here it is Today, FINALLY, happening. We are [so Blessed] to be watching the Words of God's Holy Word being unfolded before our Eyes, We are Blessed for this Experience that connects US Today to the [Realness] of what WORDS Spoken and Written 2,000 years and Longer were designed to be Interpreted as. We are [that] Generation!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I've been vaxed 2x. Now one of us came down with Delta and 2 more of us are positive in 2 days.
Does this not prove that the so-called vaccines are BOGUS? As to the variants, they are simply meant to be scariants. More fear-mongering means more pressure for people to receive these lethal and dangerous injections. And now evil and incompetent Biden wants to force vaccinations on everyone.

When you says "positive" find out whether the PCR test was conducted, and if so what was the cycle threshold (CT) value at which it was conducted. The FDA has finally acknowledged that the PCR tests were also bogus, and will withdraw approval as of December 2021. The vast majority of positive tests were FALSE-POSITIVES.

CDC to Withdraw Emergency Use Authorization for RT PCR Test Because It Cannot Distinguish Between SARS-CoV-2 and the Flu
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/07/2...t-distinguish-between-sars-cov-2-and-the-flu/

Jun 9, 2021
Does this not prove that the so-called vaccines are BOGUS? As to the variants, they are simply meant to be scariants. More fear-mongering means more pressure for people to receive these lethal and dangerous injections. And now evil and incompetent Biden wants to force vaccinations on everyone.

When you says "positive" find out whether the PCR test was conducted, and if so what was the cycle threshold (CT) value at which it was conducted. The FDA has finally acknowledged that the PCR tests were also bogus, and will withdraw approval as of December 2021. The vast majority of positive tests were FALSE-POSITIVES.

CDC to Withdraw Emergency Use Authorization for RT PCR Test Because It Cannot Distinguish Between SARS-CoV-2 and the Flu
https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/07/2...t-distinguish-between-sars-cov-2-and-the-flu/
He also mentioned the moderna Vaccination. This has been an issue for them. Thankfully, it's not an issue that is found in as often in Pfizer. And J&J is just pure junk!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Studies in Japan, Spain and elsewhere have shown the spike proteins accumulate in various organs well after injections. Even breaking the blood brain barrier:

The White Coat Summit | The Vaccine and Spike Proteins

https://www.brighteon.com/49297993-8f82-4c02-b7f2-475fd8426444

https://www.brighteon.com/c74336c3-589d-4faa-97c4-0e2111cc2b3a

https://www.brighteon.com/50f77ceb-96fc-44fe-bfbb-4acc7d337b93
No idea who Brighteon.com is, but you have one source, and no references.

The vaccine does not & cannot accumulate in organs. Why? It doesn't last even as long as 7 days in the body. This vaccine is extremely fragile. Remember how it has to be stored at -85 or so? It needs to be frozen so no movement breaks it up. Second, oil has to be encapsulated around the vaccine to keep it stable. It literally starts to break up the minute it is taken out of the vial and injected into your body. The vax makes it possible for your body to make a protein that will trigger an immune response. But the vax is quickly gone, meaning that it does not accumulate in the body! Shame on you for this misinformation.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-can...ZcFE_YUrUD1w4PT_SJhoCOMYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine can stored in a freezer at -80oC to -60oC.

Moderna -Can be stored frozen until expiration date
–25° to –15°C
Do not store on dry ice or below -40oC Store in the original carton to protect from light.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I looked up Brighteon.com. A conspiracy site handing out "banned" material.
Perhaps it was not banned because of some evil censorship. But rather because it was so wrong no one wanted it near a reputable, verifiable reference?!

I have tried to be objective about NO mandatory vaxes and passports. I feel like it is a terrible infringement on people's right to bodily autonomy. I am double vaxed, will have the 3rd booster when they give it out in my province. But it should not be forced on everyone.

When I read total lies like this, which has nothing to do with the manufacture, distribution, & the mechanism behind the vaccine working, it makes me think that maybe vaccines & passports should be mandatory. Anti-vaxers aren't defending their right to not take a vaccine, but standing up for a bunch or conspiracy lies! I swear, if I read anything else this ignorant & dumb again, I'm going to jump on the mandatory vaccines & passports bandwagon!

Further, Alberta has had to shut down all major surgeries, because unvaxed COVID patients are flooding the ICU and hospital beds in the province. One man in Edmonton has a brain tumour which needs to be removed. It is through no fault of his own. Yet he gets bumped for some idiot who knowingly refused the vaccine, and is now screaming in the ICU for a vaccine that is too late to help. If people don't want to be vaccinated, be prepared to not get in the hospital, which is the consequence of not getting vaxxed for free! We won't even get into anti-maskers, who won't follow any protocols. Stand by your personal choices, and let the guy with a brain tumour get his surgery before people who are unvaxed get treatment!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
RNA gives instructions to DNA as to which proteins need to be produced. mRNA for spike proteins gives instructions to the body to manufacture more spike proteins. And lo and behold, now the vaccinated are shedding spike proteins and infecting others! They have become spike protein factories.

What most people have failed to understand (because of deliberate deception from all parties involved) is that coronavirus is not a natural virus but a man-made bioweapon using the genetic materials from different viruses, including the HIV virus. Therefore these vaccines are BOGUS VACCINES. Anthony Fauci was knee-deep in the conspiracy to release this bioweapon, yet he has not been locked up. There are other co-conspirators also.
I don't know for sure, but all the stuff with the Winnipeg Lab hosting virus scientists from China who sent all kinds of viruses to Wuhan, and that Trudeau is suing his own Speaker of the House, for asking for the records from that lab, makes me suspect that this COVID vaccine was manufactured in the lab in Wuhan. I read a very official document today, trying to blame bats for the spread of COVID across the species barrier, and they could not deny there was strong evidence supporting the lab made virus.

Further, I agree the RNA takes the information, which is easily found in a Google search.
"Messenger RNA (mRNA), molecule in cells that carries codes from the DNA in the nucleus to the sites of protein synthesis in the cytoplasm (the ribosomes). Because information in DNA cannot be decoded directly into proteins, it is first transcribed, or copied, into mRNA (see transcription)*
https://www.britannica.com/science/messenger-RNA

But you are totally wrong about virus shedding. The mRNA shot does NOT use the actual virus. Because I am immune compromised, I cannot take any vaccines, like the old shingles one, which is a "live" virus. But, I can take the mRNA shot, as there is no virus to shed. My son, his wife & kids were not vaxed when they lived with us from May 1 to July 29 this year. We did not "shed" and give them the vaccine, nor did they bring home the virus to us.

2/3 is ok, but drop this vaccine shedding nonsense, there is no virus in the vaccine to shed!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Maybe the mask is to holey and let's the virus pass through.
This is why I wear a Respro mask with a carbon filter, a tight fit and valves. I have not caught so much as a cold in 2 years. So, it is 100% filtering out the fine molecules including cold & COVID virus.

Try this site in the US:
https://www.amazon.com/s?srs=3040105011

In Canada, I have always used MEC, Mountain Equipment Coop, although I hear they have structurally reorganized, so check before you go.

Also, it is called a pollution mask, because of the valves which expel air. You can get lock out valves, although I have never been challenged on it. I don't have COVID, I am not spreading COVID. But I am protected from viruses, as the last 2 years has demonstrated!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Did FB "fact checkers" call it a conspiriacy site?
face diaper wearers............ oh my.......

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
No idea who Brighteon.com is, but you have one source, and no references.

The vaccine does not & cannot accumulate in organs. Why? It doesn't last even as long as 7 days in the body. This vaccine is extremely fragile. Remember how it has to be stored at -85 or so? It needs to be frozen so no movement breaks it up. Second, oil has to be encapsulated around the vaccine to keep it stable. It literally starts to break up the minute it is taken out of the vial and injected into your body. The vax makes it possible for your body to make a protein that will trigger an immune response. But the vax is quickly gone, meaning that it does not accumulate in the body! Shame on you for this misinformation.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/drugs-vaccines-treatments/vaccines/type-mrna.html?utm_campaign=hc-sc-covidvaccine-21-22&utm_medium=sem&utm_source=ggl&utm_content=ad-text-en&utm_term=covid vaccine&adv=2122-89750&id_campaign=12876015044&id_source=121197814693&id_content=517692136301&gclid=CjwKCAjwyvaJBhBpEiwA8d38vOeGhsiQLhSm3NAcokjCDb3Am3UB-Fr7P8MZcFE_YUrUD1w4PT_SJhoCOMYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

The Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine can stored in a freezer at -80oC to -60oC.

Moderna -Can be stored frozen until expiration date
–25° to –15°C
Do not store on dry ice or below -40oC Store in the original carton to protect from light.
Brighteon is a video sharing site that doesn’t censor, like YouTube does, Drs and scientists opposed to the global narrative that the gene therapy is the best thing since sliced 🍞 bread.

Each video is a different Dr or scientist.

You looked up what they were on a search engine that is as crooked and satanic as there is.

I’m betting Goebbels. Er I mean Google.

But sticking fingers in ears and making noise isn’t going to change the truth that the spike protein IS the toxin, and DOES circulate to vital organs.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
This is why I wear a Respro mask with a carbon filter, a tight fit and valves. I have not caught so much as a cold in 2 years. So, it is 100% filtering out the fine molecules including cold & COVID virus.

Try this site in the US:
https://www.amazon.com/s?srs=3040105011

In Canada, I have always used MEC, Mountain Equipment Coop, although I hear they have structurally reorganized, so check before you go.

Also, it is called a pollution mask, because of the valves which expel air. You can get lock out valves, although I have never been challenged on it. I don't have COVID, I am not spreading COVID. But I am protected from viruses, as the last 2 years has demonstrated!
Good to hear about you :)

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Brighteon is a video sharing site that doesn’t censor, like YouTube does, Drs and scientists opposed to the global narrative that the gene therapy is the best thing since sliced 🍞 bread.

Each video is a different Dr it scientist.

You looked up what they were on a search engine that is as crooked and satanic as there is.

I’m betting Goebbels. Er I mean Google.

But sticking fingers in ears and making noise isn’t going to change the truth that the spike protein IS the toxin, and DOES circulate to vital organs.
Is the view of some, without proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.