Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
What I do know, the [Same Process/Technique] for ALL Vaccines was used. Now, in OTHER Vaccinations, we've had similar death results but we still are giving those SAME Vaccines today. My understanding is that in within 1 year, 5 year, 10 year we will be having like results we have with other Booster/Vaccines. Even to this very day, and could even be happening today, a reliable Vaccine from our Past will kill someone.

*******Trump and Pence are at the [[ONE YEAR MARK of their Vaccination]]. They appear to be doing just fine!*******
Ok, after 10 years and the studies are done, I may consider. Until then, I trust my immune system and the frontline meds.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is how you KNOW YOU are part of the the experiment:

Previously, the mumps vaccine was the quickest to have ever been developed, according to National Geographic. And that took four years, from collecting viral samples to licensing the drug in 1967. For what it’s worth, it was originally estimated that it might take 12-18 months to create a coronavirus vaccine, though it was closer to about nine months.

Typically, vaccines take as long as 10-15 years to develop, according to the History of Vaccines. Researchers have to employ three phases to create one, beginning with testing animals before slowly moving to testing on people. Development takes so long because researchers have to wait for thousands of healthy people to contract a virus and then volunteer to get the vaccine—unless they use ethically questionable human challenge trials. In a human challenge trial, people voluntarily get infected with a virus so they can test out the vaccine.

Jun 9, 2021

Previously, the mumps vaccine was the quickest to have ever been developed, according to National Geographic. And that took four years, from collecting viral samples to licensing the drug in 1967. For what it’s worth, it was originally estimated that it might take 12-18 months to create a coronavirus vaccine, though it was closer to about nine months.

Typically, vaccines take as long as 10-15 years to develop, according to the History of Vaccines. Researchers have to employ three phases to create one, beginning with testing animals before slowly moving to testing on people. Development takes so long because researchers have to wait for thousands of healthy people to contract a virus and then volunteer to get the vaccine—unless they use ethically questionable human challenge trials. In a human challenge trial, people voluntarily get infected with a virus so they can test out the vaccine.
Agreed!

But just like people are living longer due to Medical Advancement, almost like fast food compared to home cooking, but the Science is better today than ever before. so far, the graphs showed when Covid hit Wuhan a possible 5 million deaths first 2 years. Guess what, COVID ALONE has killed 4.5 Million!

So far, Science predicted the correct possible amount of DEATHS just VIRUS related!

Next, they calculated how many Variants are possible and here we are similar numbers!

Next they calculated the Vaccine ratio based upon ALL DATA we had from other Vaccines. and ...[the Numbers once again are backing the Science].

So far, CDC and Fauci LIED TO US!

The Science however has been 100% FACT!

I had 3 Family Members burned/cremated because they caught Covid before Vaccinations existed and their lives WERE DESTROYED WITHIN 2 WEEKS!
My cousin, 37, THIRTY SEVEN years old, Marine, Fit, in shape, run 5 miles per day, just a healthy specimen...DEAD in 2 WEEKS and part of why the Military is Forcing the Vaccination.

You all act like this is some snow job. Covid is killing people. and if you're not [A Symptomatic], see ya in Heaven cause Covid will knock you flat out of here! After all, it's a BIO-WEAPON, not a true blue Virus!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The {CODE} being injected is only a MASK, it cannot reproduce, but only Pretend to the Covid Virus to be as its Enemy causing it to move past CELLS [that CAN BE] affected.
You clearly have no idea what is going on!
I clearly have no belief in the "vaccine" narrative that you believe. Scientists and medical experts differ in their assessments.
To pretend the entire scientific community is on side with this experiment is a false claim.
To label everyone who doesn't back it up as a "consipracy theorist" is also false.

Jun 9, 2021

Here is a simple example of simple Scientific Advancements.

We used to stick a glass thermometer in our mouth, under arm pit, in da butt, and now today, we just hold button and run over forehead in 2 seconds and in another 5 seconds you have your temperature accurate with date included.

We are so Advanced Medically today, we are popping out pills like an Auto Manufacturing Plant. There really is Little Error happening any more because Technology is so advanced it helps us calculate things precisely.

This isn't the Flintstones days any more.

My hand held Mobile Device controls my Home/Auto/Banking/Medical/Online. I think, WOW, my phone in my pocket can do all that? But Medical Science and Advancement makes what my little Mobile phone can do look like kindergarten drawings compared to how Advanced they've become.

It really is Incredible!

Jun 9, 2021
I clearly have no belief in the "vaccine" narrative that you believe. Scientists and medical experts differ in their assessments.
To pretend the entire scientific community is on side with this experiment is a false claim.
To label everyone who doesn't back it up as a "consipracy theorist" is also false.

I have Family Members, God Fearing, God First, but they are wonderful Biologists, Chemist, Scientists.
You have read propaganda and are believing a LIE!

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

Yes...
But because of several instances in recent history several advancements in developing vaccines have been made.

First was the quick isolation of a virus. (There are trillions of them in a person on any given day)

This technology was first developed at Vanderbilt University during the Bird Flu epidemic after 9-11.

The technology came in handy for isolating MERS virus that came shortly after that.

Between Ebola, MERS, Bird Flu, Dengue fever and Zitka as well as ongoing Cancer Research technology for the various vaccines and immunology has advanced tremendously.

Because most of these diseases have had poor response to traditional vaccine formulas, new formulations have been sought after heavily... especially because of the side effects most of these have caused in global populations. (If you aren't in the research community you never would know)

But several breakthroughs in the formulations and mass production have been made. Things you really can't imagine possible.

Because of the difficulty in creating effective vaccinations against corona type viruses mRNA technology was in line waiting to be put into the pipelines for production. BUT because it was a low priority for smaller profits it was back burner item. Vaccines are extremely low profit margin medicines for diseases that are usually isolated.
And mRNA vaccines tend to be more expensive to manufacture than traditional vaccines... meaning unable to compete with existing vaccines in pricing.

But we happened to have a pandemic that brought the technology forward for small molecule vaccines. The tech is sound... been tested for over a decade. Just unused and collecting dust because of the cheaper methods available. You don't worry about the previously mentioned viruses unless on a global visit of some kind...for a reason. These viruses have stayed localized. The worst of the lot being bird Flu. (H1N1)

Computer technology has also advanced drastically just like joint replacement surgery has...just like Lukemia was once a death sentence...now it's only a few prescriptions filled at the local pharmacy and go back to work.

Jun 9, 2021
Every World Leader was Vaccinated same time as Trump and Pence.
All of them doing good and still Leading their Nations [except Trump].
One Year and what are we supposed to be Witnessing happening in possible Vaccine Reactions?
These are the Best Examples because we can check upon them Daily!

Should they get sick now it's impossible to be Vaccine Related!

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Every World Leader was Vaccinated same time as Trump and Pence.
All of them doing good and still Leading their Nations [except Trump].
One Year and what are we supposed to be Witnessing happening in possible Vaccine Reactions?
These are the Best Examples because we can check upon them Daily!

Should they get sick now it's impossible to be Vaccine Related!
A new study from Israel suggests immunity gained after recovering from a bout of COVID-19 is more protective against the new Delta variant than vaccine-induced immunity. Natural immunity was estimated to be about 13 times stronger than having two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.

Jun 9, 2021
The "science" has been ever changing...that's a fact.
Science is Ever Progressing!
If something better explains comes along, we accept the Facts and move Forward.
In truth, if we removed people from Science, the idea of Researching for Truth and Fact should be what we we all want. We ask a Preacher to Research God's Word before being qualified to Preach. To Research and Ask Questions is harmless and innocent and something we should all be doing in everything attached to our personal lives.

Jun 9, 2021
A new study from Israel suggests immunity gained after recovering from a bout of COVID-19 is more protective against the new Delta variant than vaccine-induced immunity. Natural immunity was estimated to be about 13 times stronger than having two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
Pfizer is the only choice I would make.
I did and unlike stories from people I know with J&J or Moderna, Pfizer was like the Flu Shot. I got it, waited 15 minutes, and just went back to work. The other Vaccines were making people sick like morning sickness for pregnant women. Not Pfizer, I had no issues at all.

Well, except one.

Every morning just before sunrise, I just stand up on my bed a Crow like a Rooster!

But I swear, that's the only side effect that happened!

Jun 9, 2021
It means that what we thought was science was wrong...and that's the exact thing happening with this virus.
Actually, the new discovery is not so great it generally changes the entire original idea. No, it's an addition of clarification of further proof, or further evidence suggesting we can be doing better and we [NOW] know how to get there.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Pfizer is the only choice I would make.
I did and unlike stories from people I know with J&J or Moderna, Pfizer was like the Flu Shot. I got it, waited 15 minutes, and just went back to work. The other Vaccines were making people sick like morning sickness for pregnant women. Not Pfizer, I had no issues at all.

Well, except one.

Every morning just before sunrise, I just stand up on my bed a Crow like a Rooster!

But I swear, that's the only side effect that happened!
Actually I've heard the opposite...that Moderna was better than Pfizer...But only marginally so. Mixing the two was worse. Again marginally so.

These mRNA vaccines are the definite winner no matter what the UK wishes to claim...

And Israel? They whine about everything they have bought... nothing new there. I'm not really going to believe it until I see duplicated results and they don't have any yet anywhere in the world.
In fact all results so far (that I've seen) have not been the same as theirs. They are just pissed that they actually paid for them.

Jun 9, 2021
I guess my question is simple:

Grant it, it's only been around 9 months since my Vaccinations, not quite one year, and thank God there really has been no issue. As of this [very] Moment, I am living proof the Pfizer Vaccination is Safe and Viable and Works.

Now,
If I have survived with no issue to this point, WHY, are so many of YOU afraid they [ARE THE ONES] going to "DIE" if they get Vaccinated?

What is eating inside Your Gut that tells you this Vaccine will Kill Me?

It didn't kill me, so, why would it kill YOU?

IS MY FAITH IN GOD GREATER THAN YOURS?
I Knew God would keep me Alive!
Here I am giving proof of what God has done for me!

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016

Grant it, it's only been around 9 months since my Vaccinations, not quite one year, and thank God there really has been no issue. As of this [very] Moment, I am living proof the Pfizer Vaccination is Safe and Viable and Works.

Now,
If I have survived with no issue to this point, WHY, are so many of YOU afraid they [ARE THE ONES] going to "DIE" if they get Vaccinated?

Well, I'm not actually afraid. Just decided not to take it.

I do have a family member who is suffering from severe neurological issues and seizures after taking the 2nd shot. Was hospitalized just a few days after her last injection. She is young and had no health issues prior to the vax...and there are many other stories just like that from others...that the media fails to report on....so there is that.

As to this statement, that you made, "IS MY FAITH IN GOD GREATER THAN YOURS?"....I'd say definitely not. Saying that taking a vaccine means you have more faith in God than someone else is absurd in my opinion.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021

Now,

I dunno man.... you might be over tempting God...

You definitely would be tempting fate if you crowed at the foot of my bed in the morning. :LOL:

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I dunno man.... you might be over tempting God...

You definitely would be tempting fate if you crowed at the foot of my bed in the morning. :LOL:
:rolleyes:

I wish they had the rolls eyes emoji as an option to judge posts. It's pretty cute and sometimes worth a thousand words...;)

Jun 9, 2021
As to this statement, that you made, "IS MY FAITH IN GOD GREATER THAN YOURS?"....I'd say definitely not. Saying that taking a vaccine means you have more faith in God than someone else is absurd in my opinion.

Or, is it saying, HERE IS THE PROPAGANDA SURROUNDING THE VACCINATION.
With all the Evils the Propaganda claims about this Vaccine, this Vaccine has to be EVIL THE DEVIL!

But I am part of the same group of people, like You, where this Propaganda is coming from. I know who the Inside People are creating these LIES and using misleading Videos. Why would I believe the LIE I am seeing being created for others to Believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.