Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i'm going to take my doctors advice on medical issues long before i take a conspiracy theorists.

Jun 9, 2021
you have posted some very unscientific renderings for someone who supposedly is all about science

please do not make me compare intelligence to broadcasting the lies of the left
I am not a fan of Science in the notion of beliefs and we should always trust them over anything else.
I am a BIG fan of leaving my home, going out in public, meandering around among all peoples. And that happens to be where I've contacted Covid and spread it around.
And if Science can Vaccinate me so I can continue to mingle amongst God's creation, and it keeps me from Spreading Covid, I am on board 1000%

John146

Jan 13, 2016
i'm going to take my doctors advice on medical issues long before i take a conspiracy theorists.
Yep, my doctor told me my immune system is better than getting vaccinated. That's what I'm going with...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yeah. That sounds so noble. So “I’m so much more sensible and erudite than you”.

Problem is, many people’s Dr, like my sister’s, said under no circumstances should she, or her family take the shot.

So, there’s that.

Jun 9, 2021
Yep, my doctor told me my immune system is better than getting vaccinated. That's what I'm going with...
Exactly, my Doctor told me I was healthy as a Hog but still A Symptomatic meaning can't get Covid, but, can give it to YOU all day long!

Jun 9, 2021
Exactly, my Doctor told me I was healthy as a Hog but still A Symptomatic meaning can't get Covid, but, can give it to YOU all day long!
Y'all, we should all get together in person and discuss our Faith in God!
Don't worry, I can't catch YOUR Covid, but, I can give Each One YOU Covid the entire time together :love::love::love:

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Just as much as someone who is vaccinated can spread it...

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Just as much as someone who is vaccinated can spread it...
Not really...

It's being spread by domestic animals and unvaccinated people. It's very rare if a vaccinated person transmits the virus.

What you are repeating is phoney science...done by non-existent people in a non-existent hospital.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
And a look at the Australian concentration camps:

An Inside Look at Australia’s ‘Mandatory Quarantine Camps:’ A Dystopian Reality in 2021 Where Travelers are Confined “Like Animals at the Zoo” – (Video)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...21-residents-confined-like-animals-zoo-video/

RATS!!!! Coming to an American state "near you" unless we stand together and combat this anti constitution anti American control of the masses. I'm looking forward to Jesus return because I have absolutely NO faith in today's leftist American citizen who not only wants to virtue signal the rest of us but also wants to be "taken care of"

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
I am not a fan of Science in the notion of beliefs and we should always trust them over anything else.
I am a BIG fan of leaving my home, going out in public, meandering around among all peoples. And that happens to be where I've contacted Covid and spread it around.
And if Science can Vaccinate me so I can continue to mingle amongst God's creation, and it keeps me from Spreading Covid, I am on board 1000%

Pathetic. There's a major difference between living and mingling amongst "God's creation" and allowing God to be the ONE who is the Giver of such blessings. NOT world governments.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Pathetic. There's a major difference between living and mingling amongst "God's creation" and allowing God to be the ONE who is the Giver of such blessings. NOT world governments.

this is true, it was eating dogs we were told that was the Problem in Wuhan not walking them LOL.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
this is true, it was eating dogs we were told that was the Problem in Wuhan not walking them LOL.
I got a recipe calling for one medium black dog...

Not a red one.
Not a small or large one...
Not a brown or white one...

But medium and black. Then onions and garlic and a bunch of other stuff.

CS1

May 23, 2012
I got a recipe calling for one medium black dog...

Not a red one.
Not a small or large one...
Not a brown or white one...

But medium and black. Then onions and garlic and a bunch of other stuff.
me too 100 ways to WOK your dog :)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
me too 100 ways to WOK your dog :)
Mostly I've found that it's community dependant as to eating dog. In some areas of Asia it's only the drunks that do that where others have it in all the grocery markets.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
While it is nothing new in our country. This mandate by the president is new and troubling

They need to let this Go.

The vaccine should not even be on the news. It never was. If people wanted it they took it. If they did not no one complained (Well I was forced to take the measles as a kid. Even though my doctors said I did not have to take it) so like I said, it has happened before)

We need to put down our masks. Go out. And live our lives and open this country up. If people get sick, they get sick.
rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

Couldn't resist. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.