Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
Covid begins in CHINA and our Nation is forced to deal with it.

That has NO TIES with God or keeping the Gospel quiet!

Jun 9, 2021
Some how, we've turned an ACCIDENT in CHINA, into a Prophetic Warning we better not get Vaccinated because this is about God/Satan and MOB/Government Control!

The STUPID is Real Folks!

It's so REAL, you can feel it!

Aug 20, 2021
We have 20 Threads over what Paul meant by GRACE and still Not a Single Believer in God and enjoyer of Paul's Writings [WILL NOT] listen to his Romans 13:

Romans 13:1-2: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

...that just Baffles me to pick and choose what we like from the Bible rather than obeying what we should be...
Dare i say there not always the higher power!Secular government is not higher then the elect" stink bugs humming birds..."I agree so that we do not offend.

Jun 9, 2021
Dare i say there not always the higher power!Secular government is not higher then the elect" stink bugs humming birds..."I agree so that we do not offend.
Not even sure what you've been rambling on and on and on and on and on about, but this is about the Government first ASKING and now Mandating Vaccinations.

Since this Vaccination [HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD],
we should be following Romans 13:1-2: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Dec 9, 2011
That is what is being stated, but since my Vaccinations, NO ONE I've been around, been to their home, been to an outing together, been to Church together has contacted Covid from me.

But [before] the Vaccination, I am blamed for at least 7 people contacting Covid.
That is what is being stated, but since my Vaccinations, NO ONE I've been around, been to their home, been to an outing together, been to Church together has contacted Covid from me.

But [before] the Vaccination, I am blamed for at least 7 people contacting Covid.
👍🏾Yes I believe that taking the vaccine shows "love thy neighbor":)

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
That's the ONLY reason I see why Trump and Pence and their families were Vaccinated.

They know this is no Virus, it's a Bio-Weapon.

Why else would Trump/Pence get Vaccinated over a silly Virus?
Why are you so concerned with Trump and Pence? FYI...Trump and Pence are not God.

Jun 9, 2021
Why are you so concerned with Trump and Pence? FYI...Trump and Pence are not God.
Because the Propaganda coming against the Vaccine is led by the Republicans. But, the LEADER and HEAD HAUNCHO of the [REPUBLICANS] got Vaccinated. That's Hypocrisy! Your LEADER get's Vaxed but you're pushing a Movement against being Vaxed.

It really is Bass Ackwards!

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
We have 20 Threads over what Paul meant by GRACE and still Not a Single Believer in God and enjoyer of Paul's Writings [WILL NOT] listen to his Romans 13:

Romans 13:1-2: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

...that just Baffles me to pick and choose what we like from the Bible rather than obeying what we should be...
Exactly how far are you willing to go with that?

Should Daniel have followed the government and stopped praying to God?

How about the 3 Hebrew children...Should they have bowed down to the king?

What about when the beast does arise...should we obey the government and take his mark and fall down and worship him?

Seems there are many going to be misled. And no, I'm not saying that I think the vaccine is the mark, but it does seem to be getting people prepared to follow orders.

The government says shut down your church....because it is the loving thing to do...then mandate that you do it.

The government says take a vaccine because it is the loving thing to do...then impose mandates on it.

This is all fine with you because you are putting your faith and trust in the Government to save your life and others. This is borderline blasphemy in my opinion. Put your faith and trust in God not men.

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Because the Propaganda coming against the Vaccine is led by the Republicans. But, the LEADER and HEAD HAUNCHO of the [REPUBLICANS] got Vaccinated. That's Hypocrisy! Your LEADER get's Vaxed but you're pushing a Movement against being Vaxed.

It really is Bass Ackwards!
My leader is God...not any man.

A Christian putting their faith in the government and man and not putting their faith in God....

Really is Ass Backwards....if you're going to say it at least say it right...lol

Aug 20, 2021
Not even sure what you've been rambling on and on and on and on and on about, but this is about the Government first ASKING and now Mandating Vaccinations.

Since this Vaccination [HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD],
we should be following Romans 13:1-2: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."
It is written:,,:cool:All thing work together 4 those that love god...Maybe u can't understand this...and our maybe i'm a bad communicator. Government is law system rules..we r under law until we receive grace...grace is family friends love ones..their is no need 4 law when 1 has grace.We listen 2 government in part so we don't offend

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Covid begins in CHINA and our Nation is forced to deal with it.

That has NO TIES with God or keeping the Gospel quiet!
And the same group who funded the lab is the same group making billions off the shot. I don't want to play that game.

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
That's the ONLY reason I see why Trump and Pence and their families were Vaccinated.

They know this is no Virus, it's a Bio-Weapon.

Why else would Trump/Pence get Vaccinated over a silly Virus?
Trump also took hydroxychloroquine, that's why covid only made him sick a few days.;)

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
There's a huge difference between having faith in Government and simply following the laws.

Especially when it comes time for religious freedom that is part of the American constitution.

Romans 13 and the prophet Daniel both say that God sets up leaders or deposes them...that's Paul and Daniel both saying to respect the laws of the land.

But the line was drawn at worshipping any god but the one true God.

Meaning that you have to pay taxes and not make a nuisance of yourself. (Republicans and Democrats both absolutely are guilty of this)

The Democrats are great about chanting "a woman's body is her choice" until it comes time for vaccines....then it's strap her down in the rape chair at gunpoint and pump her full of vaccines.

The republicans aren't much different in that they have been horrible about spreading purely fictional scientific studies regarding masks and vaccines...acting like they care when long standing reputable studies show that wearing masks and vaccines help tremendously during pandemics.

Both sides are lying and hypocritical.

(And people wonder why I am A-political)

Jun 9, 2021
Exactly how far are you willing to go with that?

Should Daniel have followed the government and stopped praying to God?

How about the 3 Hebrew children...Should they have bowed down to the king?

What about when the beast does arise...should we obey the government and take his mark and fall down and worship him?

Seems there are many going to be misled. And no, I'm not saying that I think the vaccine is the mark, but it does seem to be getting people prepared to follow orders.

The government says shut down your church....because it is the loving thing to do...then mandate that you do it.

The government says take a vaccine because it is the loving thing to do...then impose mandates on it.

This is all fine with you because you are putting your faith and trust in the Government to save your life and others. This is borderline blasphemy in my opinion. Put your faith and trust in God not men.
Tell me, what does getting Vaccinated have to do with going against God?
HOW is being Vaccinated against God?

Jun 9, 2021
My leader is God...not any man.

A Christian putting their faith in the government and man and not putting their faith in God....

Really is Ass Backwards....if you're going to say it at least say it right...lol
My Faith is in God who told Paul to tell us Romans 13:1-2: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

Status
Not open for further replies.