Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
I am sorry for your losses as well.

All any of us can do is pray and do what we feel led to do.

I would like to encourage you that it really isn't your fault...I know this has to be devastating and emotional for you and you may not choose to put much stock into my words...so I'm just going to leave it alone for now.

Praying for you that God comforts you and all of your family and friends.
Praying for You, Your Family, and especially Your Sister!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I go by the CDC recommendations and Dr Fauci PennEd,Ty though for the Info.
Why on Earth would you trust THEM?

They have verifiably lied EVERY step of the way over the virus and vaccine?
And they have verifiably funded the research to create the virus in the first place.

Watch this couple minute clip. Bear in mind there are MANY more lies and contradictions from Fauci and the CDC.
This is just ONE issue. The masking. So I ask you again. Why do you believe these people?

https://rumble.com/vkifob-fauci-vs-fauci.html

Dec 9, 2011
Why on Earth would you trust THEM?

They have verifiably lied EVERY step of the way over the virus and vaccine?
And they have verifiably funded the research to create the virus in the first place.

Watch this couple minute clip. Bear in mind there are MANY more lies and contradictions from Fauci and the CDC.
This is just ONE issue. The masking. So I ask you again. Why do you believe these people?

https://rumble.com/vkifob-fauci-vs-fauci.html
The WORD says to obey the government.:)

S

SophieT

The WORD says to obey the government.:)
'
would you turn in your neighbors for not getting the vaccine if the gov told you to?

I think people who have a closed mind to anything but obedience even if it goes against what the Bible stands for, are very troublesome

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
'
would you turn in your neighbors for not getting the vaccine if the gov told you to?

I think people who have a closed mind to anything but obedience even if it goes against what the Bible stands for, are very troublesome
Informing on your neighbors? I'm not the vaccine police.

Texas has a similarly framed law about helping those get abortions...you get a website and reward for informing on those who do it...

I still wouldn't be the abortion police either.

S

SophieT

Informing on your neighbors? I'm not the vaccine police.

Texas has a similarly framed law about helping those get abortions...you get a website and reward for informing on those who do it...

I still wouldn't be the abortion police either.

I wasn't addressing you

you don't know what you would do under those circumstances

Aug 20, 2021
'

lol what version?:sneaky:on the other hand if it lead u to god.:) good.

S

SophieT

I call it contact because unless a person comes [into contact] with Covid, they won't get it. So, to get Covid, you make contact with it. That contact can be by someone infected, someone sneezing and you walk into it, someone talking and you can breathe their exhalation. So, for me, until you make CONTACT with Covid, you don't get it!

You have to MAKE CONTACT in order to CONTRACT Covid!
no you call it contact because you thought that was the right word to use

please just stop

Dec 9, 2011
'

I would If they weren’t vaccinated.

Dec 9, 2011
I would If they weren’t vaccinated.
GOD looks at the persons motivation If the person was obeying the government with good Intention GOD would honor that and I feel that If my neighbors were not vaccinated that I would be loving my neighbors by not letting them give the virus to another neighbor.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
GOD looks at the persons motivation If the person was obeying the government with good Intention GOD would honor that and I feel that If my neighbors were not vaccinated that I would be loving my neighbors by not letting them give the virus to another neighbor.

You are a dangerous individual. God help you see the light before you do something really horrible.

Aug 20, 2021
:(:confused::)....If your motive is right..Sometimes he will allow u 2 learn from bad choices..all the time really..Your motive has 2 be that u love god even if u don't know that yet.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
no you call it contact because you thought that was the right word to use

please just stop
The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.😉

Aug 20, 2021
The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected.😉
or Peter piper perfectly pick plump purple peppers pleasingly pleasantly peacefully piously

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
no indication the mise tests were successful, we all have heard of how this has NEVER passed the live animal tests.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
no indication the mise tests were successful, we all have heard of how this has NEVER passed the live animal tests.
The ABC's of becoming a Christian start with the letter "a".

We are supposed to be good at admitting when we are wrong...

Billions of doses have been administered.... millions of people lives have been saved from being permanently disabled and killed...

These are some of the safest vaccines to date.

Isn't the truth relevant at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.