Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
but I Wouldnt obey the government If In MY HEART I thought It was wrong.
Proverbs 14:12

English Standard Version

12 There is a way that seems right to a man,
but its end is the way to death.

Proverbs 12:15

English Standard Version

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
but a wise man listens to advice.

Isaiah 55:8-9

English Standard Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Judges 21:25

English Standard Version

25 In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
S

SophieT

Bottom Line, We are Indeed to Obey the Government because GOD put the Government there to oversee us. And Paul did write: Disobeying the Government is equal to Disobeying God and those who do [Will be Punished]. And, this Vaccine Mandate is not telling us to STOP believing in God or STOP Preaching, or STOP Anything pertaining to Our Faith. So, there are no God Issues at all involved here. Therefore, there should be NO Reason to Refuse the Mandate!

would you also report a neighbor like seed time?

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's

so your body belongs to the government?

obeying the government no matter what? I don't think you have given this much thought....perhaps you are just patting yourself on the back aka know as virtue signalling

Dec 9, 2011
Proverbs 14:12

English Standard Version

12 There is a way that seems right to a man,
but its end is the way to death.

Proverbs 12:15

English Standard Version

15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes,
but a wise man listens to advice.

Isaiah 55:8-9

English Standard Version

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Judges 21:25

English Standard Version

25 In those days there was no king in Israel. Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.
What do these scriptures have to do with how GOD will judge me,Whether I’m right Or whether I’m wrong GOD will look at my heart,are you trying to use scripture to attack me?
This doesn’t have to do with subject at hand Anyway.😂

Jun 9, 2021
I can’t see this.

I long ago swore off cnn.
A beloved man of his Community, Pastor of his Church, and spent other free time on a Radio Show designed for people to call in with problems relating to life in general or life in Relationship with Christ. He was [ONE] of the Biggest Promoters against not being Vaccinated, but being in his mind "Not Being Forced" to be Vaccinated. And he even promoted he thought Covid itself was not legit as something he or we needed to be concerned about.

Unfortunately, he did catch it and died.

It's also on Fox and other Channels.

When I was looking up my States Statistics, this Pastor and Radio Host scrolled by in the advertising, and just happened to be connected to cnn.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
A beloved man of his Community, Pastor of his Church, and spent other free time on a Radio Show designed for people to call in with problems relating to life in general or life in Relationship with Christ. He was [ONE] of the Biggest Promoters against not being Vaccinated, but being in his mind "Not Being Forced" to be Vaccinated. And he even promoted he thought Covid itself was not legit as something he or we needed to be concerned about.

When I was looking up my States Statistics, this Pastor and Radio Host scrolled by in the advertising, and just happened to be connected to cnn.
So?

John146

Jan 13, 2016

The man was wrong about it being illegitimate. If he would have had the frontline meds, he would be with us today. These meds have been suppressed by the government to push their vaccine agenda. Why? $$$$, for the love of money is the root of all evil. The meds are inexpensive. This is exactly why they are not promoting natural immunity...no money in it. Push the shot, make billions.

Jun 9, 2021
would you also report a neighbor like seed time?
My entire addition to this discussion is only that I got Vaccinated to not spread it. If it was [not] for the fact certain things happened relating to Covid took place, I WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN VACCINATED. The part concerning Obeying Government came to Me AFTER BEING VACCINATED and worrying I DID THE WRONG THING with God. God led me to Romans 13. He Comforted My Consciousness! I knew I did the Correct thing. But because I posted I was Vaccinated, some placed me into a New Category, and this [how] Most of this discussion has originated from.

Jesus said to give to Caesar what is Caesar's
Paul, who Confessed what he said was directly from Christ, Instructed we are to Obey the Government.

Now,
Let's say you saw something you thought was a legit threat to mankind. You would warn people and try to do what you could to prevent oncoming possible issues.
That is what the Government is doing because they're not sure what was RELEASED in China. And to the Government of the USA, they believe Vaccines to Mask where the Covid Binaries/Copies and then can move into your system and from you to others, is the Best Defense. That is ALL this is!

Every 18 year old Male in the USA [MUST], let me say this AGAIN, they [MUST] Register with Selective Service.
And, "IF" War happens, and they Pick Your Number, YOU MUST GO and join the Military.
So, we're already not FREE CITIZENS!

obeying the government no matter what? I don't think you have given this much thought....perhaps you are just patting yourself on the back aka know as virtue signalling
If the Government told me to stop discussing God or go to Prison, I am joining 100 More Web Sites to PROMOTE GOD TO EVERYONE who can read!

Jun 9, 2021
The man was wrong about it being illegitimate. If he would have had the frontline meds, he would be with us today. These meds have been suppressed by the government to push their vaccine agenda. Why? $$$$, for the love of money is the root of all evil. The meds are inexpensive. This is exactly why they are not promoting natural immunity...no money in it. Push the shot, make billions.

Remember when we discovered Hillary had made a secret Deal with drug Manufacturing Companies to [increase] medicine costs?

The Vaccine Idea and Concept was Approved by Donald Trump and Pfizer, Moderna, J&J all sought to be first to make the most Money. Trump has made those Companies TRILLIONS off these Vaccines [all being Charged] to the Governments Tab..

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Remember when we discovered Hillary had made a secret Deal with drug Manufacturing Companies to [increase] medicine costs?

The Vaccine Idea and Concept was Approved by Donald Trump and Pfizer, Moderna, J&J all sought to be first to make the most Money. Trump has made those Companies TRILLIONS off these Vaccines [all being Charged] to the Governments Tab..
I wouldn't doubt it a bit. I don't trust any of them. Maybe Trump was being used as a pawn. Throughout history, those who push mandates have never been the good guys.

Jun 9, 2021

Every 18 year old Male in the USA [MUST], let me say this AGAIN, they [MUST] Register with Selective Service.
And, "IF" War happens, and they Pick Your Number, YOU MUST GO and join the Military.
So, we're already not FREE CITIZENS!

Because if you REFUSE to Register, [YOU GO TO JAIL]
And If you Fail [after] Registering to Report to which Branch is calling your Number up, [YOU GO TO JAIL]
And if you Report but then AWOL, you are caught and charged with Desertion, [YOU GO TO JAIL]

So, at 18 years old, I can go to Jail 3 ways by NOT OBEYING the Government.

Jun 9, 2021
Hahaha!! So funny!

Somebody dies and let’s degrade and make jokes about him!

Good job Christian!

Jokes, technically speaking, it's a fact.

I took your [so?] as being sarcastic and I sarcastically replied back.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Jokes, technically speaking, it's a fact.

I took your [so?] as being sarcastic and I sarcastically replied back.
There are untold numbers of those that mocked the unvaccinated, got the lethal injection, and died.

Even this unrepentant homosexual who did just that, I wouldn’t think of mocking and joking about his death.

Probably just an “I’m sorry, that was out of line and inappropriate” would be your best bet. Not rationalization:

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/06/22...ad-five-weeks-after-second-moderna-mrna-shot/

Aug 20, 2021
There are untold numbers of those that mocked the unvaccinated, got the lethal injection, and died.

Even this unrepentant homosexual who did just that, I wouldn’t think of mocking and joking about his death.

Probably just an “I’m sorry, that was out of line and inappropriate” would be your best bet. Not rationalization:

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/06/22...ad-five-weeks-after-second-moderna-mrna-shot/
It seem fake to me PennEd : i hope this ain't a seed of discord.Because that's one of the sins that god really hates.Beside there r less people around then u might think.Hope your not deceiving yourself peace.

Jun 9, 2021

When I entered the Facility to get my first Pfizer Vax, DEATH, and its thoughts, crept into every crevice of my Mind.
I literally saw myself as a possible [Dead Man Walking]..
But if I was not getting Symptoms from carrying Covid, the Bio-Weapon or Virus, then this Vax would react the same way but help to inhibit transfer.
Which is why I did it!

Unfortunately, for the man, and the others, who've died relatively quickly after being Vaxxed, [even though we are all created equal, Genetically Speaking, we can be Miles Apart]!

But, the upside, there are a Vast Majority More of those whose Genetics that are Strong compared to those who are Weak. <<< My Vax is to Protect Them!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
When I entered the Facility to get my first Pfizer Vax, DEATH, and its thoughts, crept into every crevice of my Mind.
I literally saw myself as a possible [Dead Man Walking]..
But if I was not getting Symptoms from carrying Covid, the Bio-Weapon or Virus, then this Vax would react the same way but help to inhibit transfer.
Which is why I did it!

Unfortunately, for the man, and the others, who've died relatively quickly after being Vaxxed, [even though we are all created equal, Genetically Speaking, we can be Miles Apart]!

But, the upside, there are a Vast Majority More of those whose Genetics that are Strong compared to those who are Weak. <<< My Vax is to Protect Them!
Why can you not seem to grasp that it doesn’t work!

They have admitted it doesn’t work.

Why do you think you still have to wear a mask everywhere?

So once again, YOUR “intentions” are meaningless as an effective measure against anything but you making yourself feel good.

Jun 9, 2021
Why can you not seem to grasp that it doesn’t work!

They have admitted it doesn’t work.

Why do you think you still have to wear a mask everywhere?

So once again, YOUR “intentions” are meaningless as an effective measure against anything but you making yourself feel good.

I don't wear a Mask because I am Asymptomatic.
I don't wear a mask, I'm Vaxxed.

And I've been to places, that a number of people reported being at since they [now] have Covid. And I've been around a major group of unVaxxed and none of them have gotten it. So, if I am unMasked, going to places where people with Confirmed Covid has been at and we [them/myself] were in same distance space, and then not passing their Covid to the major group of people I'm with 5 to 6 days per week. I feel it could be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.