Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Thank you! I have the advantage of having great parents that taught me to seek for the truth and not believe everything that the mainstream is saying.
N

Amen., You add to my daily hope!! Don't listen to John., he trusts CNBC !!

Jun 9, 2021
Reported? Reported for what? Did I hurt your feelings?
Why would I care enough about your Views to keep you from having them?
This is a Website, You are free to disagree with me, dislike me, hate me, despise me, hold a grudge against me and we are still Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

I REPORTED YOU to Our Heavenly Father, Told Our Father, He [NEEDS TO] sends some SONshine Your Way (y)

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I do not believe that the COVID vaccines should be mandatory. I understand that there are those who take them and are fine. Then there are those who experience adverse effects . I have also heard about about some who have died shortly after taking a shot.

I took one shot of the Moderna vaccine in January. At first I didn’t feel any effect then later on sore where I had the shot. That wasn’t a concern for me. Later on however I had developed a involuntary twitch by the end of February which later by the end of March progressed to involuntary movements( such as arm raising and multiple quick movements) in the arms. I eventually got better and since July I haven’t had any involuntary arm movements. Because of this and other things I experienced, I do not feel comfortable taking the second Moderna shot. I am concerned if I had the second shot, I might have the same experience all over again. It is not a risk I want to take.

I personally know two people who had the vaccine. Both of them were just fine and did not have serious side effects.

Jun 9, 2021
Jun 9, 2021
This is not on CNN so millions of woke individuals will not see it.
I am so far off the Grid they cannot hardwire my internet here, I am 100% Satellite Feed so they cannot bug me or trace me. I do not use anything called Smart as in phone, mobile, television, radio, laptop, etc. And I am directly connected to those participating on [GAB] so I am updated the Moment something new is to be considered an Alert.

If peeps were visiting these parts wearing shirts with "CNN" on them, it would probably become the worst Vacation Spot Ever for them!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Some believe that getting vaccinated for the covid shows fear and a lack of faith and some believe that since GOD Is almighty,getting the vaccine even If It kills them shows love for their neighbor protecting them from the covid and GOD will look at their motivation for getting the shot.JESUS died for us and love covers a multitude of sins.
Awesome attitude.:) Just love and respect everyone, no matter which side of this fence they stand on. Let there be a sweet, sweet, Spirit in this place.

God bless you all.

Dec 9, 2011
No answer Seedtime? Let me give you a little perspective.... think about the "feelings" of those other Christians you intend to report to the authorities for not getting a mandated covid vaccine should the "need" arise in your world of stupidity.....

Not only will their "feelings" be hurt but their personal lives will be devastated .... but I suppose 'your' hurt feelings on this chat sight are so much MORE vital and important....
You are part of the problem,we will never get this virus under control with all this misinformation.:cry:

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
N

Amen., You add to my daily hope!! Don't listen to John., he trusts CNBC !!
Cnbc is a financial news service...it's not politically slanted...it is money, financial markets and financially motivated.

We pay attention to the world for financial reasons for investment.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Well heck. Of courses.

If you don’t believe people should have freedom over their body, you sure don’t believe they should have freedom of speech!
I know this from woman which going to abort their Baby. They are telling too, its my body.
You have freedom over your body, solong this body is not a danger for others. Right?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I think it's so sad that people got duped into believing that the covid vaccine is good for you. There are so many red flags surrounding it!
First of all, the vaccine was developed in less than a year. That is hardly enough time to prove that the vaccine is a good thing rather than a threat. Second of all (and this is not new to vaccines), is the fact that some of these vaccines are, in fact, known to be based upon aborted fetal tissue.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-ingredients/fetal-tissues

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/files/documents/COVID Vaccine Page/COVID-19_Vaccine_Fetal_Cell_Handout.pdf

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/v...urch/287-2f3a58f9-6cec-4426-b0a9-17c49502d76c

I don't know about you guys, but I find this disgusting and creepy. My reasons for refusing the vaccine is not because I see taking it as a lack of faith, or because I'm young and healthy and unconcerned. Rather, it is because of what the vaccine itself is based on. And what is that, in this case? In reality, it is based death, or, in other words, murder. Now, please tell me, how can a vaccine based on death bring life?

Last, but certainly not least, is the testimony of thousands of nurses who have seen the damage of the vaccine with their own eyes. One nurse (she worked in a nursing home for the elderly) who I personally spoke to said that she had more people die on the vaccine than from Covid-19 itself (specifically: 1 from Covid versus 3 from the vaccine).

These are my reasons for not taking the vaccine. Decide for yourselves, everyone!

What is the TRUTH?
For to be fair you Maby should mention then all the nurses who saw people dieing because of the virus. I suppose this number is much bigger.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Well things like the drought in Brazil as well as their fiscal policy for the Brazilian Real is relevant to coffee and Orange Juice prices in the commodities market.

The floods in China destroyed the warehouses which held things like electronics and appliances.

Vietnam is shut down due to coronavirus which again affects Coffee prices and appliances.

We watch all things because it affects various commodities and supply chains like housing, semiconductors and etc...

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Well things like the drought in Brazil as well as their fiscal policy for the Brazilian Real is relevant to coffee and Orange Juice prices in the commodities market.

The floods in China destroyed the warehouses which held things like electronics and appliances.

Vietnam is shut down due to coronavirus which again affects Coffee prices and appliances.

We watch all things because it affects various commodities and supply chains like housing, semiconductors and etc...
The most precious commodity of all is people who are starving to death, both physically and spiritually. Our investments need to be eternal, not temporal.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
The most precious commodity of all is people who are starving to death, both physically and spiritually. Our investments need to be eternal, not temporal.
Well duh...

But it's still not a sin to trade stocks and bonds and commodities.

Status
Not open for further replies.