Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheIndianGirl

No responses...I guess it is fine to seek religious exemption but use Aspirin. If you say yes, then fine. But acknowledge people are seeking religious exemption for safety or liberty reasons, not fetal cell issues.

Jun 9, 2021
He's saying that the same Holy Spirit that told one person NOT to get this vaccine is also telling him it's okay that he rushed out and did so.
The problem with that though is that it makes the Holy Spirit CONFLICT AGAINST HIMSELF.......
and we know that's not Holy Spirits nature.
It is scary to think of which spirit so many who claim to follow Christ are actually listening to (it's Not the Holy Spirit)

2 Preachers are Associate Preachers of the Same Church behind the Same Pastor and Ministry.
Both on the same day, time and Moment, Received from God they were to start being a Pastor them self and move on.
Both moved to New and Separate Churches and both became Pastors.

Now, since everything happened to 2 people at SAME TIME together under same Ministry, but both ended up in DIFFERENT Churches to Pastor, is the Holy Spirit double-minded?

Jun 9, 2021
He's saying that the same Holy Spirit that told one person NOT to get this vaccine is also telling him it's okay that he rushed out and did so.
The problem with that though is that it makes the Holy Spirit CONFLICT AGAINST HIMSELF.......
and we know that's not Holy Spirits nature.
It is scary to think of which spirit so many who claim to follow Christ are actually listening to (it's Not the Holy Spirit)
1. Vaccine has nothing to do with the War between God and Satan
2. Vaccine is only designed to battle the Virus/Bio-Weapon unleashed from its Lab Home in China
3. Vaccine is not designed to kill people [even though weaker Genetic People have died from being Vaccinated]

So the Holy Spirit doesn't care if we get Vaccinated or Not!

But if we do, the Holy Spirit has Comforted us because we had the same questions those Not Vaxxed are still promoting.

So, there was no disrespect to Her for choosing not to Vax because She believes that's the direction the Holy Spirit is leading Her. It's merely looking at how the Holy Spirit works Individually, not as a Whole in ALL decisions we make.

Making the choice to Get Vaxxed is no different than choosing to get a Flu shot.

It's not a Salvation making Decision here.

It's I am getting Vaxxed or I am not.

WE ARE ONLY AT THE DOORWAY to Beginning of Revelation 16.
the Man of Perdition/SIN/Antichrist has not been revealed yet for the False Prophet to [OFFER] take the MARK and Worship the Beast!

Seriously, this is only a Vaccination.
If we want to argue it's not been long enough to prove itself, WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE.
but getting it or Not is not going LOSE my SOUL!

We are Possibly another 3 years before Biden sells us to Satan!

Jun 9, 2021
I will go and State: the Vaccine and Mandates are PREPPING us for the Mark of the Beast Moment, but this right now is like I've already mentioned, WE ARE ONLY AT THE DOORWAY to THE Beginning of Revelation 16.

Jun 9, 2021
Technically Speaking Here:

Kind of having an Idea where we are in the relationship to the Physical 6,000 Year Mark from Adam, and based upon Christ's New Testament Time Frame, we know We've been in the Final Last Days since the Apostles were Preaching it. So we have a good idea where we are at in 2021.
Now we ADD Vaccine Mandates!

We should be in CELEBRATION and in JOY knowing the Days are so Short any more. We really are on the Cusp of Fulfilling Prophecy and being Privileged to be a Witness for Him these Final Last Days!

Jun 9, 2021
I truly believe Biden will have Health Issues requiring Harris to step in. That Woman is a Snake!

S

SophieT

2 Preachers are Associate Preachers of the Same Church behind the Same Pastor and Ministry.
Both on the same day, time and Moment, Received from God they were to start being a Pastor them self and move on.
Both moved to New and Separate Churches and both became Pastors.

Now, since everything happened to 2 people at SAME TIME together under same Ministry, but both ended up in DIFFERENT Churches to Pastor, is the Holy Spirit double-minded?
dude there are entire mega churches who hear the same thing and it still AIN'T God

oh yeah...two people tho

S

SophieT

I truly believe Biden will have Health Issues requiring Harris to step in. That Woman is a Snake!
hello! more news of the world here (no I didn't see the movie but have taped it for some rainy night)

I see her more like

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
How can Paper be attached, not the ink, paper itself [since this is a reference to Vaccination Passport] to your Forehead or Right hand because I can use my Mouth, Left hand, FEET to issue my Passport to anyone requiring it!
Does THIS answer your question? Note the date:

Quantum Dots Deliver Vaccines and Invisibly Encode Vaccination History in Skin
December 19, 2019

Researchers headed by a team at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have created a microneedle platform using fluorescent microparticles called quantum dots (QD), which can deliver vaccines and at the same time invisibly encode vaccination history directly in the skin. The quantum dots are composed of nanocrystals, which emit near-infrared (NIR) light that can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone. Tests using the platform showed that QDs delivered to samples of human skin were still detectable after photobleaching that simulated five years of exposure sunlight, and they remained detectable for up to nine months when tested in rats.

Here’s the whole article:

https://www.genengnews.com/topics/d...invisibly-encode-vaccination-history-in-skin/

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017

December 19, 2019

Researchers headed by a team at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have created a microneedle platform using fluorescent microparticles called quantum dots (QD), which can deliver vaccines and at the same time invisibly encode vaccination history directly in the skin. The quantum dots are composed of nanocrystals, which emit near-infrared (NIR) light that can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone. Tests using the platform showed that QDs delivered to samples of human skin were still detectable after photobleaching that simulated five years of exposure sunlight, and they remained detectable for up to nine months when tested in rats.

https://www.genengnews.com/topics/d...invisibly-encode-vaccination-history-in-skin/

Just when you think you heard a GIANT amount of info that is happening in this country.... I find that I actually KNOW NOTHING!! As much as I'd like to live under the words "ignorance is bliss" my sense of morality and truth can't just ignore it all. Thank you ....

S

SophieT

some folks responding in this thread are like those cement bumps in a parking lot

designed to slow you down, but all they do is put your wheels out of alignment

if you don't have the common sense to slow down in a parking lot, they are not going to help

continually mocking factual evidence is not going to make it go away, but you might give yourself the impression you are helping

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
No responses...I guess it is fine to seek religious exemption but use Aspirin. If you say yes, then fine. But acknowledge people are seeking religious exemption for safety or liberty reasons, not fetal cell issues.
People can seek a religious exemption for no other reason than they are opposed to vaccines and that taking the vaccine goes against their religion. It doesn't have to be about the ingredients in a vaccine.

Aug 20, 2021
:cool::cool: Ignorance is bliss and stupidity is a virtue.We must obtain the foolish of the cross.

S

SophieT

There's a huge difference between a vaccine and taking the mark of the beast. Taking a vaccine in no way means that that person would also take the mark.

Maybe there are some people who blindly took the vaccine because they were told to; this type of individual might take the mark.
that's pretty much what she said :rolleyes:

Jun 9, 2021

December 19, 2019

OK, but what does that have to do with a regular syringe, you can buy over the counter to use for Farm Livestock, as what was used to administer my Vaccinations? Just like a regular Flu shot. The [regular syringe single point Needle] could NEVER duplicate the pattern like you're describing. You are describing [Electronic Tattooing]!

Jun 9, 2021
dude there are entire mega churches who hear the same thing and it still AIN'T God

oh yeah...two people tho

By your reasoning, we all should have the Same Spiritual Gifts, [if the Holy Spirit doesn't give or instruct someone to do one thing and another the opposite]. But hardly any of us have the [same Two Gifts]!

Jun 9, 2021
There's a huge difference between a vaccine and taking the mark of the beast. Taking a vaccine in no way means that that person would also take the mark.

Maybe there are some people who blindly took the vaccine because they were told to; this type of individual might take the mark.
(y)

AMEN!

If the Vaccine Contained the Mark and were to in any way Duplicate the Process we [understand from what we read in Revelation], the injection would and must go into the backside of the Right Hand, or, issued a Vaccine Shot Directly into the Brain Cavity itself at the ForeHead. Which would most likely "kill" Everyone on site the Moment the Serum is unloaded into your brain matter. It would Freeze your brain and make it go numb. Which at that time, ALL body functions stop working. And if the Brain doesn't wake up soon enough, your vitals won't keep you Alive. [we do this to Farm Animals if they break a leg. It's really gentle and the animals falls asleep and doesn't wake up. But getting Vaxed in the Forehead would do that to a human for sure)

Yeah, this Vaccine is because man seen a problem and this is their best Solution to it. Nothing related to God, or the to the Mark, or people could have it administered into the ForeHead.

Jun 9, 2021
The needle is at least one inch and a half long.

The skin at your Forehead is very thing and then you hit skull.

So, to inject one and a half inches into your skull for Vaccinations, is a positive way to KILL EVERYONE INJECTED!

That's at least 7/8 of a Full One Inch of needle Material into your brain matter before unloading vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.