Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 9, 2020
Jun 9, 2021
If I was President and knew Covid was a Bio-Weapon, I would have my own team of experts to examine the Molecular Structure to Covid and seek out ways to slow it down, keep it from spreading, and created instructions to follow in order to keep everyone as safe as possible.

And if my Team of Health and Biological experts came back with Vaccine, then as President, thinking about close to 400 MILLION PEOPLE being ATTACKED by this Bio-Weapon, I just might force a MANDATE myself.... if the Volunteers were FEW in NUMBERS to where this BIO-WEAPON could continue to create the Worst Case Scenario.

Jun 9, 2021
I'll be a pureblood unvaxxed until the day I die - not like all these Israeli mudbloods who have to take a third shot to retain their right to buy and sell.

The Lives of a Million Israelis Will Change Radically When Green Tags Expire October 3 | The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com | David Israel | 18 Tishri 5782 – September 24, 2021 | JewishPress.com

I read that Article, but I could not find anywhere, where the Jews were first FORCED to Worship and Accept the Creator of the Vaccine as their Messiah and God of all Universe and Beyond, so the Vaccine Passport, would be the Literal Number of the Beast??

Can you show me where that part is at?

Because until that happens, there [WILL NEVER] be a MARK!

CS1

May 23, 2012
You don't make a lot of sense.

The flu has been around as long as the human race. Vaccines were created just before the start of World War 2. Servicemen were inoculated because flu was a real problem in WW1. Most people recover, but they a not much use to the military while they are ill.

And yes, there are a huge number of mutations of the flu. Viruses can mutate (not all of them). COVID has mutated a number of times since it appeared.

Herd immunity will be achieved eventually. This will be when enough people have been sick and recovered, sick and died or been immunised. I prefer the last option myself. With the Spanish flu, when there were no flu vaccines, it took 3 years. Around 50 million people died. Most of them were teenagers and young adults.

How effective existing vaccines will be depends on the mutation. Current vaccines seem to be working on the variants that we have now. No one can predict exactly where this is headed.

Context and origin are important.

When you say I am not making a lot of sense only to you.

Was smallpox create in a lab? or the flu? or the common cold? How about typhoid? Yellow fever?

No, they were not. many of this came from poor hygiene, bad water, and eating things not cooked properly.

COVID-19 was created in a Chinese lab which the Building was built for the purpose of Biological warfare.
That is the context and origin of COVID-19

What doesn't make sense, is one who says take the vaccine which is the effects but not the cause of the virus.

The cause must be addressed. Just like sin is the cause of fallen man and the effect is death.

Jesus provided the remedy for Sin and will deal with what causes it once and for all.

Just like those who say the Law will save you it will not. ONlY Christ is the answer

The vaccine is not 100%

yet many push it and will not admit there are those who received the vaccine and still got COVID-19 and died.

A vaccine is a tool, not the answer.

The problem is China who deployed this on us.

And the POTUS today is inapt and have no plan for this but to continue to act if they are the saviors of the human race by doing and taking money our money to have us .

• Vaccine mandate
  • Climate change much money for this
  • open borders much money for this
  • the false narrative of genders much money for this
  • The spirit of fear that was not given to Christians is being embraced by many of them
  • unfounded trust in man to save us.

What was it you were saying that was not making sense?

CS1

May 23, 2012
What do you know about viruses? Some are structured in a way that makes it impossible for them to change. You know, like COVID conspirators and flat earthers. Some viruses, including the flu, can and do change. That is why there is still no cure for the common cold.

The virus may have escaped from the Wuhan lab. But to say that it was deliberate and a weapon is a stretch. Why bother? If you are going to make a bio weapon, do it right. Make it 100% effective, like Ebola. The China could just walk in and take over any nation it wanted.
I know that COVID-19 was created by China as a weapon to attack us which was successfully deployed. What do you know about biological warfare?

I am not going to argue with you about the Biological warfare lab in Wuhan in China was not a righteous well-intended lab. They released it on their own people which was a small sacrifice of those in population over a billion.

CS1

May 23, 2012
The thing about viruses(from what I understand from reading) is that we have some sort of immunity to the "strain we caught"(the one that was circulating at the time we caught it) but because they mutate afterwards each mutation is trying to evade the antibodies and so your back to square one. If not there would be no influenza in 2021 nor the need to get the flu shot every year(no long term immunity for mutations),,, https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/09/01/1918-flu-pandemic-end/ https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html
I have not had the flu shot since I was old enough to refuse it Imam 55 and have no intention of getting it. The COVID-19 vaccine for the purpose of seeing my grandchild that is on the east coast as I am on the West Coast did get the jab. I will not get a booster I will not receive another jab of this vaccine. I am ready to be fired, and placed in jail and will not stand for it and I will not be forced to get it.

I cannot be shamed in doing it, or. shown biblically why I have to. This Body I have is the temple of the Holy Spirit and God will hold me responsible not you or anyone else as to what I do with it. Those who disagree to bad :)

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Let me put it this way: Sin isn't required to produce food and clothing, but sin is required to produce vaccines. Does that make sense?

It's a sure thing that someone got murdered in ordered to get you a vaccine. When you receive food or clothing, there is no overt sin taking place.

So do you agree it's entirely possible that many more things are sins than we presently acknowledge?
Then you must fairly confess, that you cant say that this 2 fetas were murdered because of the vaccine. This makes a big different!

You dont know if you got your food and cloth from a murderer or childabuser.
How many children dieing and getting sick in india and other countrys, because of we can wear cheap clothes. Is it sin to buy and wear this clothes?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Sigh. The "virus" has never been isolated. There were a bunch of old people in Italy suffering severe symptoms, but that town in Italy is the most polluted, and people *always* suffer respiratory symptoms there. Gates and his conspirators released the vaccine after the fear propagandisation of a virus, but that doesn't mean the vaccine wasn't already to go.

The easy and safe cure for the "virus" is Ivermectin (and a bunch of other anti-parasitic drugs such as hydroxchloroquine) which is why governments around the world are banning it (and the others). If people are cured within days by a drug that has been safety tested for years, why are they going to take an experimental vax? (Bill and his mates know what the vax will do, they are just calling it experimental for reasons of plausible deniability).

Around 5 times the people reporting to hospital who are vaccinated in the UK are dying of the "delta variant" than the unvaccinated. If you can't call that vaccine injury, I'm not sure you have within you the ability to discern a vaccine injury.
Still the same, you belong to those who spread untruth. Your posts again shows that you have no idea about what a virus is and what not.
Again, if the virus was not identyfied as the virus or what you mean with " isolatet", then it would not possible to find it in the lab.
Do you think the global lab workers are stupid?
You then call the situation you had in beginning in New York was fake? All the 250 000 deads in your country died vecause of fake? You have realy nerves!
We have covid patients in our hospital, and the lab can distinguish between flu or Covid.

It is well known and not a Secret, that vaccines can be overcome from other types of a virus. Thats why we uesing in germany 3-4 types of flu vaccine and give them together in a vaccine in the hope they will fit the present Dominanz virustyp.
The delta variant came up when the most vaccine already Was produced. So what is strange, if this is not so effectiv against the delta Mutation then to the former ones?
This is expectable.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I have not had the flu shot since I was old enough to refuse it Imam 55 and have no intention of getting it. The COVID-19 vaccine for the purpose of seeing my grandchild that is on the east coast as I am on the West Coast did get the jab. I will not get a booster I will not receive another jab of this vaccine. I am ready to be fired, and placed in jail and will not stand for it and I will not be forced to get it.

I cannot be shamed in doing it, or. shown biblically why I have to. This Body I have is the temple of the Holy Spirit and God will hold me responsible not you or anyone else as to what I do with it. Those who disagree to bad :)

Yes I agree I took the Moderna vaccine for the same reason(to be able to see and help my family). I don't agree with vaccine by mandate ect. I notice that when they say the FDA has approved the booster shot(3rd shot) for "Pfizer" it always states Pfizer(not Moderna,J&J ect.) I'm curious about that did they work better through Delta? And I agree shaming people into this is not good,stand firm in your right to decide yourself...

Mar 4, 2020
Then you must fairly confess, that you cant say that this 2 fetas were murdered because of the vaccine. This makes a big different!

You dont know if you got your food and cloth from a murderer or childabuser.
How many children dieing and getting sick in india and other countrys, because of we can wear cheap clothes. Is it sin to buy and wear this clothes?
Everyone is a sinner, but that isn't the point. The point is that sin is a required to make vaccines, whereas sin is not required to produce food or clothing.

It isn't a moral and ethical problem to wear clothing that a sinner made because, again, everyone is a sinner. A problem would be if murder was required to produce every fiber of your t-shirt and jeans.

This is essentially the question about whether or not vaccines are Christian or unChristian, despite the possible good benefits of them. The Bible gives no allowance for sinning to increase goodness.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The point is that sin is a required to make vaccines, whereas sin is not required to produce food or clothing.
Are you aware of how much corruption exists in both food and clothing industries?

And how is sin required to make vaccines? Sounds like a logical fallacy to me.

Mar 4, 2020
Are you aware of how much corruption exists in both food and clothing industries?

Please provide burden of proof for your claim.

And how is sin required to make vaccines?
Modern vaccines are made from knowledge gained from researching stem cells from murdered babies. Without murdering babies, the vaccines we love and enjoy today wouldn't be as effective as if, say, vaccines were developed using cells from non-humans animals.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Please provide burden of proof for your claim.

Modern vaccines are made from knowledge gained from researching stem cells from murdered babies. Without murdering babies, the vaccines we love and enjoy today wouldn't be as effective as if, say, vaccines were developed using cells from non-humans animals.
What is is your eyes modern? I mean in the 90s it came aware that stammelte from 1 fetal put of the 60s and 1 fetal from the 80s were used to envelope cell lines. Out which were made vaccine against polio, rabies, chickenpox and measles. F.e. this unbornbabys were not murdered for the vaccine. Its simply not true if this is claimed today. I dont know if God is seeing as sin, if a Christian takes a vaccine against polio, or Rabies. Let we him the judge for that.
If you dont know about childrenwork in 3rd world vountrys you should research it a little bit. The work contractions have no much different for to treat the people as slaves.
In opposit today they research for to produce vaccine against covidd without cell lines from humans.
I have the feeling this with the fetal cells is hyped for to have a reason to fight against it.

P

planitsoon

It will get better though because those who destroy the earth will be destroyed https://biblehub.com/interlinear/revelation/11-18.htm
FYI
On 20 August 2021 Dr. Robert Young published his team’s findings after analysing the four dominant COVID-19 “vaccines” using Phase Contrast Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy. Their findings both confirm and expand upon the prior investigations carried out by Dr. Pablo Campra (University of Almeria, Spain), Dr. Juan F. Gastón Añaños (Hospital de Barbastro, Spain), as well as the recent pathology reports from autopsies of vaccinated deceased which were carried out by Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Prof. Dr. Walter Lang and Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher (Germany & Austria).

https://nobulart.com/covid-19-vaccine-ingredients/

Mar 4, 2020
What is is your eyes modern? I mean in the 90s it came aware that stammelte from 1 fetal put of the 60s and 1 fetal from the 80s were used to envelope cell lines. Out which were made vaccine against polio, rabies, chickenpox and measles. F.e. this unbornbabys were not murdered for the vaccine. Its simply not true if this is claimed today. I dont know if God is seeing as sin, if a Christian takes a vaccine against polio, or Rabies. Let we him the judge for that.
If you dont know about childrenwork in 3rd world vountrys you should research it a little bit. The work contractions have no much different for to treat the people as slaves.
In opposit today they research for to produce vaccine against covidd without cell lines from humans.
I have the feeling this with the fetal cells is hyped for to have a reason to fight against it.
It sounds like you're saying that because injustices and corruption in the food/clothing industry are tolerated or ignored that people should accept the murder of babies that took place to create vaccines.

As Christians we need to prevent the spread of moral and spiritual decay. It's our duty to do the right things as much as possible, though it isn't always easy. This is why we are supposed to be the salt of the earth.

It's better to not make allowances for more evil just because allowances are already in place for other evils. You should be sure to point out the moral dilemma vaccines present since you're aware of it now.

T

TheIndianGirl

I think it's actually a lot more complicated than that when one is deciding if something is a sin or not, especially when it's something that falls into a bit of a gray area.

Here are some points to consider about moral theology:

1. By taking a vaccine, are we in moral cooperation with murdering babies?

2. By taking a vaccine, are we demonstrating a material connection to evil?

3. Though we may not have been the ones to murder the babies to harvest their stem cells, does purchasing vaccine products validate and enable evil?

4. Is taking a vaccine being in agreement with murdering babies?

5. Is there a moral alternative to the vaccine? If yes, then should the vaccine still be an option?

6. If taking a vaccine is a sin, (many Christians think it is) will it create scandal within the church for church members to take it?
1. By taking a vaccine, are we in moral cooperation with murdering babies?
No. You can be against abortions and still take the vaccine (and modern medicine). I think this question should be expanded to include modern medicine, not limited to vaccines. Someone who is against vaccines would also be against modern treatments as they are very likely to include involvement with fetal cells (such as monoclonal antibodies). Do you think if someone takes living-saving Aspirin, they are in agreement with abortions?

2. By taking a vaccine, are we demonstrating a material connection to evil?
Yes, but one can disagree with the evil. A lot of what we do are ultimately connected to things that go against the Bible. For instance, if you work for an LGBT-friendly organization (which most major corporations/government employers/MILITARY are, as most now celebrate Pride Day for example), does that mean you are LGBT friendly also? Is it possible to be part of an organization but still disagree with it?

3. Though we may not have been the ones to murder the babies to harvest their stem cells, does purchasing vaccine products validate and enable evil?
No. The fetuses were not aborted for purposes of creating the vaccines (and other modern medicine). Do you think if a church uses "bad" money donated to them to spread the Gospel (to clarify, the church wasn't involved the evil activity, but money donated to them is linked to "bad" stuff), they are validating evil? Similarly, with vaccines, something bad could be used for good.

4. Is taking a vaccine being in agreement with murdering babies?
This question is same/similar to question 1. No, you can still be against current and future abortions and still take the vaccine (and other modern medicine).

5. Is there a moral alternative to the vaccine?
The moral alternative would be take a treatment that does not involve fetal cells AND is effective. However, if such a treatment is not available (either medically available, or blocked by the government, or virtually impossible to access), then I believe taking the vaccine is fine as it is life-saving. Even though I believe the efficacy of the vaccine is not great (especially with Delta variant), I still believe it is life-saving either through direct or indirect contact.

If yes, then should the vaccine still be an option?

6. If taking a vaccine is a sin, (many Christians think it is) will it create scandal within the church for church members to take it?
Yes, there will be a scandal if one part thinks something is a major sin, and another part doesn't.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If I was President and knew Covid was a Bio-Weapon...
President Donald Trump had a moral, legal, and ethical duty to follow through since he knew (or should have known ) that coronavirus was a bio-weapon, and that Anthony Fauci was the chief architect of this Plandemic/Scamdemic. He should have also been aware that the timing of its release coincided with the year of the next presidential election, when the whole world wanted to get rid of him by fair means or foul.

Fauci's murky record was already known and he should have been fired along with all the Deep State operatives when Trump took office back in 2016. So instead of setting up an INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL COMMISSION with a Special Prosecutor to investigate Fauci, Soros, Gates, China, Wuhan, WHO, CDC, NIH, NIAID, the Imperial College, and all the conspirators from Big Pharma involved, what did he do? He made Fauci in charge of his task force which eventually destroyed America.

So Trump is as culpable as Fauci in this matter, especially since he originated Operation Warp Speed and donated billions of taxpayer dollars to Big Pharma. And Fauci has been misleading the public ever since and getting away with it. He belongs behind bars, but will probably never be prosecuted. He is responsible for the deaths of millions since he deliberately sabotaged HCQ, the HCQ combo pack. Ivermectin, etc. He went far beyond the dreams of Nazi Dr. Mengele, "the Angel of Death".

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
So how do you account for Paul's instructions in Romans 13?

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval,4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience."

Paul is talking about the Roman Empire, not some soft 21st century democracy. Nero was reigning in the 60's AD, Paul could well be talking about his atrocities, but to obey those in authority, even though they were wicked, immoral people -God had still put them in control.

When I think of what fools Biden & Trudeau are, I have to think, "surely not these 2 evil men, God!" But that is what God means. Whether we can expand this to include vaccines is really not acceptable, since this part of medicine was not part of any first century cultures.
Did Paul obey the governing bodies when they contradicted Gods words. Did Paul end up in prison? When it comes down to choosing between God and man we need to obey God. I will do it Gods way. It is up to each person to decide in their own heart what God wants them to do.

Daniel was in a place were the governing bodies disregarded his moral beliefs.
Dan 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

Why didn't Daniel obey the King? if Pauls advice in Rom 13, is a blind submission we will end up defiling ourselves.
Psa 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
There is definitely evidence of conspiracy theory nonsense in this thread...not much removed from lizard men or flat earth theories.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
If i choose not to be vaccinated, should i be forced or pleasured into getting it? Is it Gods will that unvaccinated people be treated with disrespect, made to be isolated, and even persecuted for their choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.