Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eternally-gratefull

Seriously praying you get better brother, BUT how the heck does this not prove that you got a dangerous gene therapy that doesn’t do what it’s supposed to? How can you not see that it flat out doesn’t work?

View attachment 231595
Thanks for the prayers bro

But the rest of your post is nonsensical.

Not even sure how it relates to my post.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Thanks for the prayers bro

But the rest of your post is nonsensical.

Not even sure how it relates to my post.
You’re welcome.

You said you got Covid. You said you believe you got it from a co worker.

You said you got the gene therapy.

So what was the point of getting the “vaccine” if it wasn’t going to protect you from the virus?

I can be around someone who has measles, mumps, rubella, etc… all day long and I won’t get their disease. Because I got a REAL vaccine, that makes me immune from those diseases.

E

eternally-gratefull

You’re welcome.

You said you got Covid. You said you believe you got it from a co worker.

You said you got the gene therapy.

So what was the point of getting the “vaccine” if it wasn’t going to protect you from the virus?
it did protect me. You evidently did not read what I posted

I can be around someone who has measles, mumps, rubella, etc… all day long and I won’t get their disease. Because I got a REAL vaccine, that makes me immune from those diseases.
there is no vaccine to make you immune to Covid if anyone claims otherwise they do nit know what they are talking about
those diseases you talk about. They did not create a vaccine a year after they were introduced it took years
it’s ok. I do
Not expect you to understand. Your not ready to hear. Or you would have understood why I thanked god because I had Minimal symptoms

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
Personal choice,

But don't think that the majority are telling the truth.

it is not salvational, but remember that the minority are saved (narrow path) and the minority believed they could enter canaan (Num 13,14,) and the minority that stuck with Jesus at the cross.

Just because the Majority says it is right doesn't mean it is.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Like so far...am only 15 minutes in to it, but time to read Bible and go down for the night. Will finish tomorrow (if not taken down before then)...good find!
Sorry., I don't come here often and missed your reaction. It's so discouraging to be around (so called) believers here and have them defend globalists who speak for the enemy of our souls.... even though many do it due to ignorance.
For me it's hard enough to see ignorance permeate our unsaved ignorant society here in NY but to read those here who profess Christ to defend these disgusting lies?.... it's not worthy of much of our time. Thanks for taking time to listen to the video I posted. I also thought it was worth hearing this health professional share her views. God bless you.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Personal attacks are completely unwarranted
Who guarant you, that she is telling the truth?
In germany 90% of the Covid Patients which are on intensiv care ward are unvaccined. You should ask the nurses there what they think about unvaccined people. They taken away the care of people which are serious sick.
Only because they reject the vaccine. A minimum out of them because of risks, what is understandable.
You're such an idiot yet you continue to think your posts are worthy of reading so you continue to saturate this thread with your contaminated views just like MSM here in the U.S.A.

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
Bevan Costello: 65-year-old Australian indigenous elder receives second Pfizer mRNA injection during televised event, dead six days later
View attachment 231588

CHERBOURG, QUEENSLAND — A 65-year-old Wakka Wakka tribal elder is dead after believing he was doing the right thing for his community.

Mr. Bevan Costello, known as Uncle Bevan Costello in his community, received his second Pfizer mRNA injection on or around September 9 at a local pop-up event, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). He told ABC that many of his fellow Wakka Wakka tribe members were hesitant to receive the injections due to “misunderstanding of the information, mostly on social media.”

PHOTO CREDIT: ABC Wide Bay: Lucy Loram
ABC reported that Cherbourg, an aboriginal settlement with about 1,200 residents, was only 4.6% fully-vaccinated as of September 9. Uncle Bevan said in the televised interview below that he’s more confident now that he’s fully vaccinated. He also said he was diabetic and that the vaccine should protect him if he gets COVID-19.

Note that the above video will ultimately be removed from Youtube (comments are already disabled). Please leave a comment if the video is unavailable and we’ll re-upload it elsewhere.

Uncle Bevan sudden death
Details about Uncle Bevan’s death are scant. But the Cherbourg Aboriginal Shire Council Facebook page made two announcements six hours apart about his death on September 14 and 15 Queensland time. The first says it was a “sudden passing.” The second describes it as a “sudden death.” The two posts garnered a total of 339 comments and over 1,500 engagements as of writing, by far the two most popular most on the channel since at least June.

The Council also re-posted several photos and updates from the Darling Downs Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Facebook page. The photos show individuals receiving injections at the three-day event that Uncle Bevan received his injection.

None of the posts mention that Uncle Bevan received the Pfizer shots. ABC reported that he died of a heart attack.

Mr. Bevan Costello was a pillar of his community. He represented the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders on the Queensland Sentencing Advisory Council. Uncle Bevan assisted magistrates at the Murri Court to help them understand aboriginal people and culture. He was also a founding member of the Ration Shed Museum, which tells the history of Cherbourg.

Funeral services are scheduled for October 8.

This is one story in THOUSANDS. Except these TRUE stories are NOT being reported. Thank you PennEd.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You're such an idiot yet you continue to think your posts are worthy of reading so you continue to saturate this thread with your contaminated views just like MSM here in the U.S.A.
Thank you for compliment, but I thought there is a right of free speeching in the USA.
Special among Christians, but maby I am wrong.
You then better not read my posts anymore.
Btw, nothing what I wrote is wrong. And who is MSM?

E

eternally-gratefull

Wow This topic may be too deep fr you if your going to get that mad

E

eternally-gratefull

Thank you for compliment, but I thought there is a right of free speeching in the USA.
Special among Christians, but maby I am wrong.
You then better not read my posts anymore.
Btw, nothing what I wrote is wrong. And who is MSM?
As I said in my long post. Its sad we can not come together like we used to.

T

TheIndianGirl

Does anyone know the science behind why mRNA vaccines wane quickly? Does this reduce the chance of long-term side effects if any, as it seems the vaccine is leaving the system?

Jun 9, 2021
Wow This topic may be too deep fr you if your going to get that mad

When you consider [SOME on this SITE] actually believe, even after hundreds of hours and thousands of testing, that mRNA can literally change DNA, when it is literally impossible and it's been done on multiple life sources that have very similar genetics to Humans and [[not]] a single DNA Cell has ever changed!

What else can you expect?

Water SEEKS its own Level!

So, the Bar cannot really be set very high here :unsure:

Jun 9, 2021
Bevan Costello: 65-year-old Australian indigenous elder receives second Pfizer mRNA injection during televised event, dead six days later
View attachment 231588

CHERBOURG, QUEENSLAND — A 65-year-old Wakka Wakka tribal elder is dead after believing he was doing the right thing for his community.

Mr. Bevan Costello, known as Uncle Bevan Costello in his community, received his second Pfizer mRNA injection on or around September 9 at a local pop-up event, according to the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). He told ABC that many of his fellow Wakka Wakka tribe members were hesitant to receive the injections due to “misunderstanding of the information, mostly on social media.”

PHOTO CREDIT: ABC Wide Bay: Lucy Loram
ABC reported that Cherbourg, an aboriginal settlement with about 1,200 residents, was only 4.6% fully-vaccinated as of September 9. Uncle Bevan said in the televised interview below that he’s more confident now that he’s fully vaccinated. He also said he was diabetic and that the vaccine should protect him if he gets COVID-19.

Note that the above video will ultimately be removed from Youtube (comments are already disabled). Please leave a comment if the video is unavailable and we’ll re-upload it elsewhere.

Uncle Bevan sudden death
Details about Uncle Bevan’s death are scant. But the Cherbourg Aboriginal Shire Council Facebook page made two announcements six hours apart about his death on September 14 and 15 Queensland time. The first says it was a “sudden passing.” The second describes it as a “sudden death.” The two posts garnered a total of 339 comments and over 1,500 engagements as of writing, by far the two most popular most on the channel since at least June.

The Council also re-posted several photos and updates from the Darling Downs Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Facebook page. The photos show individuals receiving injections at the three-day event that Uncle Bevan received his injection.

None of the posts mention that Uncle Bevan received the Pfizer shots. ABC reported that he died of a heart attack.

Mr. Bevan Costello was a pillar of his community. He represented the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders on the Queensland Sentencing Advisory Council. Uncle Bevan assisted magistrates at the Murri Court to help them understand aboriginal people and culture. He was also a founding member of the Ration Shed Museum, which tells the history of Cherbourg.

Funeral services are scheduled for October 8.

Let's really examine this for COMMON SENSE PURPOSES:

If anyone is truly familiar with the Australian landscape and its Peoples, it is familiar with Tribes People like Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.

These Tribal Peoples are small in Numbers, which means, Incest and Very Close GENETICS.

So, this Pillar and Representative and Spokesperson and Model for his Community and Peoples, gets VAXXED and 6 days later dies of Heart Attack.

Your pictures, ^, in your quote, show many GENETICALLY LIKE and SIMILAR Aboriginal Tribal Peoples getting Vaxxed.
^
That means EVERY VAXXED Aboriginal/Tribal People ALL should die of a Heart Attack in 6 days!

The FACT only he died and the Others [DID NOT], is because HIS being overweight was harsher on HIM and nothing else.

So, This Example by You, is the most extreme case of trying to connect a Vax death that virtually is Impossible, or Others, should have died same way within a week like he did!

After All, They [are] GENETICALLY the SAME PEOPLE, and are serious closely Genetically Related to one another!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
As I said in my long post. Its sad we can not come together like we used to.

here is why.

there are people who think that their is no covid, it is all a gov. hoax.
not true.

they are people who think covid is like the black plague.

not true.

they are people who think there are no serious vaccine side effects whatsoever.

not ture.

they are people who think that thousands have died and tens of thousands who have had serious side effects from the vaccine.

not true.

they are those who think that covid has a very high hospitalazation rate and death rate.

not true.

they are those who think that the hospitals are empty and just lying about the numbers.

not true.

i could go on and on. but how are we suupposed to come together out of all that, plus more???

John146

Jan 13, 2016
they are people who think that thousands have died and tens of thousands who have had serious side effects from the vaccine.

not true.
This is true.

E

eternally-gratefull

Let's really examine this for COMMON SENSE PURPOSES:

If anyone is truly familiar with the Australian landscape and its Peoples, it is familiar with Tribes People like Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.

These Tribal Peoples are small in Numbers, which means, Incest and Very Close GENETICS.

So, this Pillar and Representative and Spokesperson and Model for his Community and Peoples, gets VAXXED and 6 days later dies of Heart Attack.

Your pictures, ^, in your quote, show many GENETICALLY LIKE and SIMILAR Aboriginal Tribal Peoples getting Vaxxed.
^
That means EVERY VAXXED Aboriginal/Tribal People ALL should die of a Heart Attack in 6 days!

The FACT only he died and the Others [DID NOT], is because HIS being overweight was harsher on HIM and nothing else.

So, This Example by You, is the most extreme case of trying to connect a Vax death that virtually is Impossible, or Others, should have died same way within a week like he did!

After All, They [are] GENETICALLY the SAME PEOPLE, and are serious closely Genetically Related to one another!
When you are looking for something. You will find it. No matter what or who it is.

Sadly this was something the dems did for years. Seems now we can say the right have fallen trap

E

eternally-gratefull

here is why.

there are people who think that their is no covid, it is all a gov. hoax.
not true.

they are people who think covid is like the black plague.

not true.

they are people who think there are no serious vaccine side effects whatsoever.

not ture.

not true.

they are those who think that covid has a very high hospitalazation rate and death rate.

not true.

they are those who think that the hospitals are empty and just lying about the numbers.

not true.

i could go on and on. but how are we suupposed to come together out of all that, plus more???
we can’t

It started with the left. And Antifa and BLM. And the anti trump rhetoric. And anything the right says should be defeated

Now we have the right, and Anti-Biden, Anti VaXX anti Covid is real and anything the dems say should be defeated

We are so divided. If something does nt happen son. I fear we will crash and there will be no hope.

United we stand divided we fall

United does nt mean we all have to agree, It means we find common ground and stand united as one nation

the problem is, we have taken under God out. And when we did that, It became self

Our only hope is repentance. And revival. But I fear its too late for even that

S

SophieT

We know FORBES is Conservative and backs the Republican Party!

Here is their APPROVED Article concerning this Topic:

Covid-19 Vaccines Can't Alter Your DNA, Here's Why - Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › victoriaforster › 2021/01/11

Jan 11, 2021 — A common myth circulating on social media sites falsely claims that the mRNA vaccines against the Covid-19 coronavirus can change DNA.

So, even RIGHT WINGED MEDIA knows that mRNA cannot [change] someones DNA!

aaaannnnndddddd.........

we also know that the board of directors for Pfizer said that ALL mandates are good

so what if they throw the constitution out the window and create a nursing, police and military personnel shortage

Pfizer is raking it in and that, is what counts in the higher echelons of this country

you pad my pockets and I will pad your pockets.....let the teachers unions all vote Dem and they will be repaid etc etc etc

you know what the REAL challenge is?

changing someone's brain cells...those well travelled synapse paths that create the same ending no matter the details

Status
Not open for further replies.