Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
So you will accept a mandatory medical chip implant in your right hand? If you do, your name is not "written in the book of life". You will burn in Hell forever.
We are talking about the vaccation against Covid and not about Implantation from a medical Chip.
The mark of the beast has to do with willingly worship the beast at first.
Why you dont read the bible and trust the word of God, instead of believing man made conspiracy theorys?

lastofall

Aug 26, 2014
for me anyway i will submit to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake when it is an ordinance indeed; but if it is a matter of volunteering, then no; because again as for me i will not conform to this world: wherefore? because i trust God and not men; likewise i do not put my trust in men, but in God: notwithstanding though i trust not men, yet will i submit to their ordinance when they actually make an ordinance; but not when they merely threaten or seek to intimidate.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
No, no, no…the mark of the beast only hinders us from buying and selling….stop with all the medical chips being the mark of the beast.
Where does it say "only"? Today's technology can easily include medical and financial in a chip.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Reading your Bible would be a good thing that I highly encourage….however, as you read ask and invite the Holy Spirit of God to give you understanding and wisdom and insight, amen?! Amen!
Let me ask you something. Do you spend more time reading your Bible or listening to the Satanic media? I don't listen to the media, period!

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Seriously?!!! Why so much focus on COVID by Christians? Covid ONLY kills the body that is ALREADY dying!!!!

What about SIN in the unbeliever that kills the SOUL AND SPIRIT?!!!!!

Come on! Wake up! The Vaccine is The Preaching of The Gospel of Jesus Christ!
Seriously?

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
We are talking about the vaccation against Covid and not about Implantation from a medical Chip.
The mark of the beast has to do with willingly worship the beast at first.
Why you dont read the bible and trust the word of God, instead of believing man made conspiracy theorys?
Why don't you stop listening to the Satanic media?

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
I dont watching satanic Media. I just dont believe baseless conspiracy theorys, even when they are spread and believed from Christians.
So you will accept a chip implant in your right hand?

Revelation 13:16-17 (KJV)
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
It will come, but it has nothing to do with the vaccation.
The "vaccation" is a precursor to MANDATORY Mark of the Beast. Haven't you heard that Biden is trying to make vaccinations mandatory? It's coming!

lastofall

Aug 26, 2014
let me further explain what i had previously commented: namely that for so is the will of God that we submit ourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake, that with well doing we may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.
Currently this matter is not an issue of law, but rather rules and regulations of various entities: when it becomes a law that we must do some thing. then will i submit to it.
As for forbidding people to enter here or there; those are the places which i would not enter: but if it becomes a matter of necessity, then i will submit, but not before.
such places as restaurants, or sporting events, or shopping malls, if they forbid me, then i will leave; for such are not of necessity: the only necessities in life are food, clothes, and shelter.
if the time come that the powers that be will begin to say that we cannot have food, clothes, and shelter, except we submit to what they want; then is it an ordinance of necessity; but all other denials are not.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
The "vaccation" is a precursor to MANDATORY Mark of the Beast. Haven't you heard that Biden is trying to make vaccinations mandatory? It's coming!
Thats is pure fantasy, the world is not only the USA. The vaccation has absolutely nothing to do with the mark of the beast.
Even if the vaccines become mandatory. What has it to do with the mark of the beast? I am shure you have in your state more laws which are mandatory. Is this for you a sign about the mark of the beast.
If you are a child of God, you must not fear the mark of the beast. Rev. 13,8

Duckybill

Aug 16, 2021
Thats is pure fantasy, the world is not only the USA. The vaccation has absolutely nothing to do with the mark of the beast.
Even if the vaccines become mandatory. What has it to do with the mark of the beast? I am shure you have in your state more laws which are mandatory. Is this for you a sign about the mark of the beast.
I don't "fear the mark of the beast". But I'm still wondering if you would accept a medical/financial chip implant in your right hand.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I don't "fear the mark of the beast". But I'm still wondering if you would accept a medical/financial chip implant in your right hand.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
1. As revealation 13, 8 says, those which name stands in the book of life will not worship the beast, all others will do! Their is then no choice to say i will or i will not.
2. I believe that in this timepoint the Church of Christ is with the Lord already.
3. So this question is realy not important for a child of God.
The question we should answer for ourself is, are we ready when Jesus comes to lift us to Him?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
So they learned how to produce vaccines without using fetal tissue because of the decades of knowledge gleaned from using fetal tissue? Yes.

We're not even talking about the food and clothing industry. You brought up other issues of corruption in the middle of a discussion about the sinful nature of vaccines.

That's called whataboutism. It's a logical fallacy which attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving the argument.

If you want to talk about corruption in the food and clothing industry then open those threads and I'll be sure to come in and condemn those things too.

However, randomly charging Christians as hypocrites using broad spectrum blanket accusations actually just undermines one's credibility. Ad hominems never enhance one's position on a topic, especially when ulterior motives are exposed.
I am pretty sure those other issue have been mentioned before. Your ad homs have been noted.

Somehow, I expected better from you. Lesson learned...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
It is becoming worldwide. You can’t buy or sell unless you have the vaccine, I mean the mark. You’ve got to be able to see the similarities.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
It is becoming worldwide. You can’t buy or sell unless you have the vaccine, I mean the mark. You’ve got to be able to see the similarities.
It sounds like a grooming process towards one day receiving the mark.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
His Own can see it clearly, the outward form "Christians" are being taken in.
This is separating His sheep from the adversaries goats.

Aug 2, 2021
His Own can see it clearly, the outward form "Christians" are being taken in.
This is separating His sheep from the adversaries goats.
AGREE

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you"

Never forget: When the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes, and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it. She also gave some to her husband who was with her, and he ate it.

The serpent in the Garden is now a DRAGON and the fruit will look better then ever

Example: some are already saying: taking the experimental gene altering chemicals is the preaching of the gospel.

So now we have false christs and false apostles preaching a altered gospel = take the jab to save the world

E

eternally-gratefull

Here is how the mark will go

They will inform everyone that they are going to give everyone a code. It will be a code (a chip reader? A mark as in a tattoo?) that will have an account number. Each number will have a mark which represents our great leader. That number will be 666. If you do not get this mark. You will not be able to purchase goods or sell goods.
No one will be tricked into taking this mark

Those trying to say this vaccine is setting us up for the mark. Please stop. This is nothing like the mark. Why are you so afraid of something that is not true. Satan wants you afraid. Stop listening to the evil media. And just live life spread the gospel and fellowship with your church family

things are going to get worse
Not better. And all this fear spreading is not helping anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.