Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
It is such a good plan, take our freedom away by promising freedom.

we have lost so many freedoms and the rush to vaccinate people can not be healthy. It may be safe but are you willing to gamble your life when it doesn't even solve the problem. Its only divided us and caused tension against people that want the liberty to say no.

Here in Aus we can not go to an op shop, or church unless we are double vaxed. us and them divide. apartheid.
Feb 20th 2020 I got sick. I thought I had the flu. my Dr. gave some cough medicine sent me home. I lost taste, chills all the Covid symptoms. We couldnt get tested without a Dr.s referral. I went back first week of March they put me on antibiotics. Aweek later I was coming home from the bank and started coughing up mouthful of yellow and brown. Gave me steroids and more antibiotics. i couldnt shake it by the end of March I took more antibiotics. I dint get well un till April 7th. I was sick 40 days. So when I had the option to get vaccinated I did. Pfizer. Oct. 2nd this year I got my booster. Its all good. Just have to have faith. Remember Mark 16:18
"They will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Its not goes into the mouth that defiles Jesus said, "Its what comes out." I believe it was man made and governments are covering it up. We are in the end times. Hw long will everything go on only God knows. New volcanos are popping up earthquakes every where. Then again no one knows except the father. So we have to keep fighting the good fight un till His return.

Gods Blessings

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier

we have lost so many freedoms and the rush to vaccinate people can not be healthy. It may be safe but are you willing to gamble your life when it doesn't even solve the problem. Its only divided us and caused tension against people that want the liberty to say no.

Here in Aus we can not go to an op shop, or church unless we are double vaxed. us and them divide. apartheid.

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier

Well we arent happy here. There's so much mixed information out there. And thats the way the Gov. does it confusion. They did it back in the 60's. Everyone was united at one point then they broke up into little factions then everything died down for the most part. I would say were are on the verge of a civil war but its already here. People at least the people I know aren't going sit on their hands watch the constitution get whittled on. They already have hit our freedom of speech with political correct words. Telling people they cant say this or that. And they are trying to control our personalities saying we cant joke about this or that. And every time there's a shooting the left cries out for more restrictions on guns. Like the law for a x-felon not able to own a gun. That law in itself is unconstitutional. Amend. II "The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. (The word infringed means: act as to limit or undermine (something) Encroach on. (The word Encroach means: to enter gradually or stealthily upon another's property or RIGHTS). So every law that is made that gradually restricts the right to keep and bear Arms in any way is unconstitutional. Same thing is happening with the Freedom of speech by creating laws that are unlawful. Mask mandates, vaccine mandates. Especially allowing employer's to force a employee to put a foreign substance into their body. Even if they know it's 100 percent safe no one has the right to force it upon them. Yet they DONT know if its 100 percent safe. In fact they know its not safe at all because its killing some of the people.

Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s” ( Matthew 22:21, ESV ). And we are Gods children.
Thanks for listening.

Gods Blessings

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
Vaccine Effectiveness Hits as Low as Minus-66% in the Over-40s, New PHE Data Shows

View attachment 231964

The new Public Health England (PHE) Vaccine Surveillance report was released on Thursday, allowing us to update our estimates of unadjusted vaccine effectiveness from real-world data.
Oddly, the report appeared on a new webpage this week, but the old page didn’t include a note to let you know, so it took me a while to discover it had appeared and where it was.
Following last week’s ‘fact check‘ from Full Fatuous – ostensibly of my piece but with some words of admonition for PHE as well, particularly over the accuracy of the population data – a new note appeared in the report: “Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators and should be interpreted with extra caution.” So there you go. All estimates in this post are based on the data PHE uses and are valid insofar as that data is accurate.
As before, the data is just for a four-week period, which, given that the early part of the Delta surge was dominated by the unvaccinated and the latter part has seen infections rise in the vaccinated, seems to me a mistake. A fairer view would cover the whole Delta surge (as with the estimates I make from the data in the Technical Briefings), but in any case the report gives a snapshot of current relative infection rates.
As Full Fatuous pointed out, PHE don’t recommend using this data to estimate vaccine effectiveness, saying it’s “not the most appropriate method” because it’s unadjusted for risk factors (and, inevitably, they don’t provide the data you’d need to adjust it). However, even if not recommended by PHE, it is certainly a valid method of calculating vaccine effectiveness, which is just a figure which states the relative risk reduction in the vaccinated group, as long as you bear in mind its limitations. All vaccine effectiveness estimates have limitations, and while adjusting for confounding factors is in principle important, it is helpful only if done well, and manystudies do not do it well. Unadjusted estimates from raw data are a necessary starting point.

Perhaps the key confounder for the estimates of vaccine effectiveness against infection given here is whether people have been previously infected, with a common assumption being that a higher proportion of the unvaccinated will be previously infected, due to it being a potential factor in people’s decision not to be vaccinated. This may well artificially lower the vaccine effectiveness estimates, but since no one has yet produced data showing how antibodies-from-infection split between vaccinated and unvaccinated it is hard to know how far this is the case.
Unvaccinated here means actually unvaccinated, not partially vaccinated or post-jab. Hospitalisation means “cases presenting to emergency care (within 28 days of a positive specimen) resulting in an overnight inpatient admission”.

View attachment 231965
As England’s drawn-out Delta outbreak drags on, the infection rates in the vaccinated continue to outpace those in the unvaccinated, reducing (unadjusted) vaccine effectiveness further. For the 60s age group, infection rates are 63% higher in the vaccinated than in the unvaccinated, up from 53% last week, giving an (unadjusted) vaccine effectiveness of minus-63%. But that has been topped this week by the 40s age group, the vaccinated among whom now have an infection rate no less than 66% higher than the unvaccinated, up from 46% in last week’s report and 27% in the report for the month ending September 5th. Vaccine effectiveness has been heading downward in the 30s age group as well, now just 8%, though interestingly it has actually been increasing in the under-18s. On this data, vaccine protection against serious illness and death appears to be holding up. I have included the two previous tables below for comparison.

With infection rates now, on this data, much higher in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated, what remaining justification can there be for vaccine passports, vaccine mandates, and any other policy based on the assumption that vaccines protect other people? When will the Government face up to the reality that vaccines provide poor protection against infection, poor protection against transmission, and thus poor protection of others, and so there is no justification for continuing to build up the infrastructure of a two-tier, discriminatory state
What do you disagree about. The thread I put up is about Dr. Sheri Tenpenny. I am not making a statement about the vaccine. Infact I didnt write that. It was from the Insider doing a report. Also its a fact Dr. Sheri Tenpenny was being interviewed by a woman who makes a living talking to spirits a Medium. Also if you read it all you would have seen she was suspended by the Ohio medical board. So tell me friend what part do you disagree about. That the vaccine cant really make you magnetic?

Gods Blessings

Anthony55

Mar 8, 2021
Montpelier
I was wrong on the suspension by the Ohio Medical Board. It was her twitter account that was permanently suspended. This is Dr. Sheri Tenpenny I am speaking about. It is my opinion that she isn't qualified or trust worthy. I make this assessment because she said spoons and forks will stick to your body because the vaccine makes people magnetic and has particles that will connect you to 5G mobile data networks.
II Tim. 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly woman laden with sins, led away with divers lusts.

Gods Blessings

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Aug 2, 2021
Aug 2, 2021
I was wrong on the suspension by the Ohio Medical Board. It was her twitter account that was permanently suspended. This is Dr. Sheri Tenpenny I am speaking about. It is my opinion that she isn't qualified or trust worthy. I make this assessment because she said spoons and forks will stick to your body because the vaccine makes people magnetic and has particles that will connect you to 5G mobile data networks.
II Tim. 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly woman laden with sins, led away with divers lusts.

Gods Blessings
Dear Friend, This is not a accurate application of Scripture to Dr. Tenpenny.

I have listened to her concerns a few times and did not find anything close to your accusation against her.

Have a Great Day in the LORD Today and in His Word

Aug 2, 2021

Gods Blessings
Please research Graphine Oxide and Morgellons Disease

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Vaxxed individuals have used powerful magnets at the vaxx location on their arm and pulled out the contaminants through their skin.
People are finding ways to get this poison out of them:

Hijama aka “cupping”: desperate workers, students forced into vaxx mandates turn to ancient treatment to remove the injections after administration

1634047612107.png

NOTE: The COVID Blog is neither endorsing, nor encouraging anyone to undergo medical treatments. Further, we make no claims as to any medicine or technique treating any sort of human disease or ailments.

Most people were introduced to the concept of hijama, aka “cupping” in 2016. Michael Phelps is a 23-time Olympic gold medal swimmer. His body was covered with circular bruises when he showed up for the 4×100 freestyle relay event in Rio De Janeiro that summer.

1634047701196.png

The bruises were the result of hijama, known in the United States as “cupping.” The ancient practice was first utilized in Northeast Africa, China and parts of the Middle East. Cupping is mentioned in the oldest medical textbook in the world – Ebers Papyrus – first published in 1,550 B.C.E. Cupping treats sore muscles, migraines, skin diseases, arthritis, menstrual pain, face wrinkles, and much more. It is also believed to improve immune function and lower cholesterol. Many athletes and celebrities, including Jennifer Aniston and Gwyneth Paltrow, swear by the practice.

1634047767265.png

Phelps receiving cupping treatment in 2015. Photo via Instagram.The process and the science
Cupping practitioners place round cups made of glass, silicone or bamboo directly on your skin. The suction is created via a pump or through heating the cups to create a natural vacuum. It forces increased blood circulation to the cupped area and stimulates healing, Qi (energy/life force) and other physiological processes. For Muslims, hijama is accompanied by prayers. The process purports to return the body to its normal, natural state.

1634047830939.png

French professional soccer player Karim Benzema receiving cupping treatment.

Wet cupping and COVID-19 “vaccines”
All of the foregoing refers to dry cupping. But a variation of the technique is the primary subject of this article. Wet cupping uses all the same processes described herein. But the practitioner removes the cups after about three minutes and uses a scalpel to make tiny incisions in that area of the skin. The cups are then reattached and a second suction is done to draw a small amount of blood from the area.
The idea is to remove toxins directly from the body instead of waiting for them to pass via urine, sweat and/or stool. A 2018 study published in the Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies found that wet cupping significantly lowered heavy metal levels in the bodies of young men.

A woman we’ll call Lauren emailed The COVID Blog last week. She is an ER nurse in California. Lauren is also the mother of three children. Her husband received the Moderna mRNA injection in July to keep his municipal job. He developed myocarditis and has not been able to work since mid-August. Thus, Lauren is the sole breadwinner in the family right now.
Lauren obviously does not want her last name revealed because it would jeopardize her job. She saw a video on Telegram (and pointed it to us) demonstrating how a Russian cupping practitioner claimed to remove most or all of the so-called “vaccine” from the injection site within a 30-minute window after the injection. Note, the following video is graphic so don’t watch it if you have a weak stomach.

Lauren received the Johnson & Johnson viral vector DNA injection at a Walmart on September 30. She specifically received J&J because it’s advertised as “one and done.” Lauren prearranged an appointment with a cupping practitioner immediately afterwards. She made certain that the practitioner knew exactly why she was there and the purpose of the cupping treatment. Lauren received the treatment just 15 minutes after the injection.
“So far, I’ve experienced no adverse effects and I get to keep my job,” Lauren said. I asked her if she really thinks the wet cupping technique removed the viral vector DNA material from her arm. “Even if it didn’t, my mind believes it did. I need my job and I didn’t know what else to do. I guess if I die or get sick from the vaccine, at least I tried whatever was in my power to lessen the damage,” she said.
Lauren described her new vaccine card as a “license to work.”

Jun 9, 2021
  • Dr. Sherri Tenpenny told Ohio lawmakers in June that COVID-19 vaccines could make people magnetic.
  • Tenpenny was recently named one of the 12 most prolific sources of anti-vax misinformation
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.
A prominent anti-vax doctor from Ohio, who pushed the false claim that COVID-19 vaccines could make people magnetic, has had her medical license renewed, according to the Ohio Capital Journal.
Dr. Sherri Tenpenny is an osteopathic physician who has spent years making unproven or exaggerated claims about vaccines.
Her license, first issued in 1984, was due to expire on October 1. It was renewed by the State Medical Board of Ohio on September 16.
Jerica Stewart, a spokesperson for the Board, confirmed to the Ohio Capital Journal that Tenpenny's license was automatically renewed until 2023.
"A recent renewal does not prevent the board from taking future disciplinary action," she said, according to the Ohio Capital Journal.
Tenpenny attracted nationwide media attention in June after she falsely told Ohio House Health Committee that the coronavirus vaccine could potentially make people "magnetized," Insider reported previously.
"You can put a key on their forehead. It sticks. You can put spoons and forks all over, and they can stick because now we think there is a metal piece to that," she said.
Tenpenny also falsely said that COVID-19 vaccines contain particles that connect a person to 5G mobile data networks.
The Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) named Tenpenny among 12 anti-vaxxers responsible for spreading 65% of false information about vaccines in March this year.
The report caught the attention of President Joe Biden in July, who said: "These 12 people are out there giving misinformation. Anyone listening to it is getting hurt by it."
Tenpenny's Twitter account was permanently suspended in June after the company said her COVID-19 vaccine claims violated its misinformation policy.
Insider reached out to Tenpenny for further comment but did not hear back in time for publication.
Stewart said the Ohio board renews medical licenses automatically to keep up with the 92,000 practitioners in the state.
She told Insider that the complaints it receives about physicians are usually confidential, although if a licensee is disciplined by the board, the action is public record. She did not comment specifically about Tenpenny's renewal.
Mia Jankowicz contributed to this report.
Read the original article on Business Insider
Look her up Dr. Sheri Tenpenny and when you go to the link she s talking to a psychic medium you know people who talk to spirits. This is the Whistleblower. Its like you got to be kidding me. Anyone know where to get any magic beans? I do I do, Dr. Sheri Tenpenny has some. Also research exactly what a Osteopathic Physician is.

Gods Blessings LOL, LOL
Excellent Discovery and Find!

Literally 95% of ALL the Information we have on Vaccines comes from people and groups associated to this "Dr. Sherri Tenpenny."

Even when she admits her wrongdoing, those who promoted her False Misinformation will continue to still choose to believe her LIES.

Now, How can One openly know a LIE, continue to promote that LIE as the TRUTH, and then tell Others they are SENT FROM GOD so LISTEN to Them?

They were AMONG US, but not of US??

Aug 2, 2021
Excellent Discovery and Find!

Literally 95% of ALL the Information we have on Vaccines comes from people and groups associated to this "Dr. Sherri Tenpenny."

Even when she admits her wrongdoing, those who promoted her False Misinformation will continue to still choose to believe her LIES.

Now, How can One openly know a LIE, continue to promote that LIE as the TRUTH, and then tell Others they are SENT FROM GOD so LISTEN to Them?

They were AMONG US, but not of US??
LOLx 100 = You believe the open and exposed lies of Fauci, WHO, CDC and other 'experts' = this is too funny.

Jun 9, 2021
There have been THOUSANDS of reports and videos of this happening to people.

Here is one where they find random people to do it on a beach. 6 stuck and 9 didn't. But it definitely is NOT something to be dismissed out of hand:

THE COVID VACCINE MAGNET CHALLENGE - The Highwire-1573 (rumble.com)
Watch that VIDEO and then watch the FOLLOWING VIDEO!

I am the part where it is at the 7:33 mark with 8 NO STICK and 3 STICK!

But look closely and you will notice NO STICK ON MEN with Vaccine and only Stick on WOMEN!

Why are Women more Magnetic than Men?

EMF and the female body: How does this phenomenon affect ...
https://noxtak.com › emf-and-the-female-body-how-do...

Research made by Dr. Charles Graham found that magnetic fields had an effect on two other hormones. Overnight exposure of women to elevated levels of EMR in the...

^
Turns out, Women's Estrogen Levels can create Physical Body Magnetism.

Maybe that is why the magnet failed on the 8 MEN but worked on the 3 WOMEN!

I know after watching those Videos I spent 15 minutes trying the lightest magnets I can find and ended up like predicted: NOT MAGNETIC:
What do we know about the Pfizer vaccine and magnets?
https://health-desk.org › articles › what-do-we-know-ab...

May 11, 2021 — The vaccine is not known to contain any metals or cause any ... found in the oxygenated blood of the human body is known to repel magnets
^
No Stickage here :ROFL::LOL::ROFL:

Jun 9, 2021
LOLx 100 = You believe the open and exposed lies of Fauci, WHO, CDC and other 'experts' = this is too funny.
I don't believe those people at all.
I have never once professed those people were Legit!

Jun 9, 2021
Watch that VIDEO and then watch the FOLLOWING VIDEO!

I am the part where it is at the 7:33 mark with 8 NO STICK and 3 STICK!

But look closely and you will notice NO STICK ON MEN with Vaccine and only Stick on WOMEN!

Why are Women more Magnetic than Men?

EMF and the female body: How does this phenomenon affect ...
https://noxtak.com › emf-and-the-female-body-how-do...

Research made by Dr. Charles Graham found that magnetic fields had an effect on two other hormones. Overnight exposure of women to elevated levels of EMR in the...

^
Turns out, Women's Estrogen Levels can create Physical Body Magnetism.

Maybe that is why the magnet failed on the 8 MEN but worked on the 3 WOMEN!

Now, rewatch first Video and see ALL WOMEN are magnetic and ZERO guys.

Clearly, it's not metal in the VAX but Women with ESTROGEN!

S

SophieT

You could actually present hard core numbers and make an attempt to prove me wrong, rather than complain, because you have nothing but the False Propaganda already presented.
honey, we have been doing that since the thread started...and other threads as well

get real

toot toot

Jun 9, 2021
honey, we have been doing that since the thread started...and other threads as well

get real

toot toot
I have reread your additions.
And even though You use a lot of Fact, You also FAIL to mention complete Diagnosis, Outcomes, final Data, etc, but I am sure that was not by Your Design at all!

Aug 2, 2021
I don't believe those people at all.
I have never once professed those people were Legit!
RED X RED X
i see some people
don't like the text
why do we accept
words from the inept
Fauci, CDC and you know WHO
Liars, Liars end up in FIRE
all from their own Desire
to make you a tool
and place you under their rule

Status
Not open for further replies.