Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SophieT

I was raised in the days people now call [Fire and Brimstone](late 60's - early 80's]

We need those days again because I cannot tell you how many Revivals were happening then...unlike the None happening now!

We need those Elijah Days!

and what if that does not pan out?

how many times does God need to do the work for us?

how many times does He need to repeat Himself?

read the OT (Not meaning your personally here...speaking to anyone who should or has not). it's all in there. define an idol worshipping Israelite for me, the entire nation running after false prophets

seem familiar somehow?

I don't believe I agree with all the people who think we are somehow going to have some big ole come to Jesus camp meeting of global proportions

we have Sodom and Gomorrah and baby sacrifice even as I type this.

read Jeremiah. read Lamentations

I'm not talking to you personally...just responding to your post is all. everybody wants a revival

but who wants to rend their own heart or beg God for mercy or pray until the evil in the big white house is delivered over for judgement?

S

SophieT

Affordable to whom? People which even have no money for food?

Ivermectin in the lab was usefull. The dose was 5 microgram,per milliliter blood. A human will tolerate 0,08 microgram per milliliter blood without getting health problems. All made studies showed that ivermectin is not helping against Covid. For that you need larger studies, which are not made till yet.
About hydroxychloroquine shows an result from 28 International studys, that the lethality in useing for COVID-19 patients is higher then without hydroxychloroquine. And the 28 studies showed also that their is no benefit in useing chloroquine. Thats was worked out from may 21 2021 university hospital Basel, swizerland.
High dose vitamin C makes no sense for prevent. It was useful with already infectet persons. Out of Covid it was found out that people with infection have an lack of vitamin C.
So how usefull is this treatment really.
I agree that a natural immunity is always the best. But minimum 2% of menhood dont have this natural immunity.
2% of over 7000 000 000 people!

hey there Aidan...how 'bout Germany, eh?

what do you think is going to happen with the people being refused entry to grocery stores because they refuse the EXPERIMENTAL so called vaccine that is NOT FDA approved? how long until they just go in anyway and then wha?

you know you can control an entire country by starving them.....not the first time Germany has fallen under the control of fascists and there is a pattern there for a reason. demonic strongholds

wakey woo dah but probably not until it hits you personally

as a Christian, it should ALREADY be hitting you personally

S

SophieT

Well, then is to hoped that you use the right dose and dont have sideeffects againt the mentioned stuff.
And to hope you belong to the people which have the money to buy this stuff.
Btw. Vitamin C will the body only take what he needs, the Plus he will excrete. So it is only usefull, if the body is in need of vitamin C. To give it in highdose as preventation makes no sense.

well that's just it, Mr Research

these treatments ARE affordable, unlike the pills being developed and the actual cost of the experimental vaccine that at the moment the taxpayers are funding. what? you thought it was all free?

instead of smart mouthing people, do some research because you are sounding more and more like a donkey in the wilderness looking for company

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But minimum 2% of menhood dont have this natural immunity.
Everyone has natural immunity, but it can be diminished by not have the proper diet, rest, and exercise, etc. Even so, if 98% of the population is well protected, what is the reason for promoting bogus vaccines other than depopulation and debilitation, which will destabilize countries and economies? If you cannot see Satan's hand behind this then you need to wake up.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
hey there Aidan...how 'bout Germany, eh?

what do you think is going to happen with the people being refused entry to grocery stores because they refuse the EXPERIMENTAL so called vaccine that is NOT FDA approved? how long until they just go in anyway and then wha?

you know you can control an entire country by starving them.....not the first time Germany has fallen under the control of fascists and there is a pattern there for a reason. demonic strongholds

wakey woo dah but probably not until it hits you personally

as a Christian, it should ALREADY be hitting you personally
Nobody in germany is restrictet to entry a grocery store, many you mean Austria.? You even must not be vaccined for to enter it.

What me hitting is that Christians following unproofed conspiracy theorys and hold believers for nonbelievers if they take the vaccine.

The Antichrist and his System will come, but not through this vaccine.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Everyone has natural immunity, but it can be diminished by not have the proper diet, rest, and exercise, etc. Even so, if 98% of the population is well protected, what is the reason for promoting bogus vaccines other than depopulation and debilitation, which will destabilize countries and economies? If you cannot see Satan's hand behind this then you need to wake up.
Then fine and gratulation to yourself, that you dont belong to the 2%.
Good to know who belongs to the 2%. You can ask my indian friends how many of their friends and familymembers belonged to the 2%. Its saying that at least 200 indian pastors died because they belonged to the 2%. They all are Christians.
Go ahead and spread your claimes. Fear can make blind for the reality. The Lord will reveal the truth if the time is ripe for it.
And again, the Pandemie makes it easier for to create a future controlesystem. But the enemy is not the vaccine. This will come, independ on the vaccine.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
well that's just it, Mr Research

these treatments ARE affordable, unlike the pills being developed and the actual cost of the experimental vaccine that at the moment the taxpayers are funding. what? you thought it was all free?

instead of smart mouthing people, do some research because you are sounding more and more like a donkey in the wilderness looking for company
Well, of course they are free. Everyone in germany poor or rich can get the vaccine and the neccassary covid treatment for free.
Thats because of our healthsystem.

But in many countrys of this world this is not
the case. You need to give the vaccine 2 times, maby a 3rd time. The your mentioned treatment you have to take daily, over a long term. How people which are have no work, no food should be able to take this treatment, which probably is not helping.

I mean of course i would prefere not to vaccine, if there is a serious alternative.
I dont like vaccines!
But there is no serious alternative.

Jun 9, 2021
Natural immunity has always been real. What is unconscionable is the refusal to ensure that everyone understood how effective it is and how people could stop being fearful. WHO wiped out its information on natural immunity and changed the meaning of every medical term. When you go to their web site there is no entry for either "immunity" or "natural immunity".

And now there is no genuine medical science at all. It is all political science and the evildoers are allowed to continue sabotaging natural immunity, cheap and effective remedies, and above all constitutionally guaranteed rights and freedoms.
Let us not forget that during the Revolutionary War in 1776, General George Washington went to the local Doctors of that day and reported his men were coming ill with something that left red pimples all over their bodies. The Doctors, taking the description of the red pimple display on the bodies and matched them to a similar array of red pimples to a Disease they were already aware of. The Doctors quickly created a Small Pox Vaccine using Cow Pox cell structures. Within days, Washington's men recovered, and went onto secure the win and ending the War.

People have been making on the fly Vaccines for a very long time.

And now knowing this is not an actual Virus, but a Lab created Weapon, Natural Immunity is a false safety valve to think that the Next Lab Created Weapon will be designed to keep Natural Immunity from being established.

This is a SYNTHETIC VIRUS, not Natural, so You literally Have No Immunity that is Natural because what your body faught was unnatural!

Jun 9, 2021
Actually no we do not
there is no growth in those churches they remain stagnant
hat we need is just plain old teaching the word going through the Bible book by book. Not just 20 minute sermonette sit what ever the paster th is his flock needs to hear
I am discussing the Movement that took place, not these lost sheep, trying to create a Denomination out of it. Very Big Difference in your understanding and my intentions.

Jun 9, 2021
and what if that does not pan out?

how many times does God need to do the work for us?

how many times does He need to repeat Himself?

read the OT (Not meaning your personally here...speaking to anyone who should or has not). it's all in there. define an idol worshipping Israelite for me, the entire nation running after false prophets

seem familiar somehow?

I don't believe I agree with all the people who think we are somehow going to have some big ole come to Jesus camp meeting of global proportions

we have Sodom and Gomorrah and baby sacrifice even as I type this.

read Jeremiah. read Lamentations

I'm not talking to you personally...just responding to your post is all. everybody wants a revival

but who wants to rend their own heart or beg God for mercy or pray until the evil in the big white house is delivered over for judgement?
All very good Points!

But, I am discussing that Sweeping Movement of God that brings the True Believers together because they have caught fire for God and are eagerly witnessing to the Lost.

I see the Big Picture of here we are, there is the Man of Sin/Beast/MOB, and we need a Movement of God between here we are now and Mid Point of Tribulation.

So, I am not talking setting up Churches and Denominations.

I am talking a True Movement of God where the Holy Spirit is very Active and people can witness it.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Well, of course they are free. Everyone in germany poor or rich can get the vaccine and the neccassary covid treatment for free.
Thats because of our healthsystem.

But in many countrys of this world this is not
the case. You need to give the vaccine 2 times, maby a 3rd time. The your mentioned treatment you have to take daily, over a long term. How people which are have no work, no food should be able to take this treatment, which probably is not helping.

I mean of course i would prefere not to vaccine, if there is a serious alternative.
I dont like vaccines!
But there is no serious alternative.

i could give you a list of doctors who have had success with alternative treatments,

but, since you do not do any research into anything other than what the medical industrial complex says is o.k., i won't waste my time giving you a list that you will dismiss......

India had one of, if not the highest, infection rates in the world many months ago. It has almost been halted in its tracks with...ivermectin.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Then fine and gratulation to yourself, that you dont belong to the 2%.
Good to know who belongs to the 2%. You can ask my indian friends how many of their friends and familymembers belonged to the 2%. Its saying that at least 200 indian pastors died because they belonged to the 2%. They all are Christians.
Go ahead and spread your claimes. Fear can make blind for the reality. The Lord will reveal the truth if the time is ripe for it.
And again, the Pandemie makes it easier for to create a future controlesystem. But the enemy is not the vaccine. This will come, independ on the vaccine.
The enemy has created the virus and the vaccine...they are one and the same.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
It is such a good plan, take our freedom away by promising freedom.

we have lost so many freedoms and the rush to vaccinate people can not be healthy. It may be safe but are you willing to gamble your life when it doesn't even solve the problem. Its only divided us and caused tension against people that want the liberty to say no.

Here in Aus we can not go to an op shop, or church unless we are double vaxed. us and them divide. apartheid.
Your alternative? Let hospitals be swamped by COVID victims? I had a friend in ICU earlier this year. She received the best care and survived a "code blue" which is a life threatening event. She had a nurse next to her every day for a week. If ICU is overloaded with COVID patients, how will they all get the best care?

How many deaths and what level of reduced care for non-COVID patients is acceptable? I'm 70 and my friend is 69. Are we just expendable now? Too old to care about? Why is the rush to vaccinate unhealthy? Not being vaccinated is unhealthy! There is nothing new about restrictions on the unvaccinated. Try sending an unvaccinated child to school.

I've had the jab. One reason is to help protect my friend, who has not as yet decided. She rarely goes out. I don't know how I would live with myself if I passed COVID to her. She has health issues now. I saw her on a ventilator. It was awful. She was in for 3 weeks and has made a good recovery. COVID would likely be the end of her. I really do not want to find out if that is the case.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
The enemy has created the virus and the vaccine...they are one and the same.
So what? Even if you are correct, that does not change the fact that people are dying from COVID and the vaccine helps reduce the level of sickness and death dramatically. If you want to risk your life and the lives of people you are close to, it is your choice. Me, I like the people I know and I don't want to see them suffer. So I've had the first jab and I will get the second in 3 weeks.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
India had one of, if not the highest, infection rates in the world many months ago. It has almost been halted in its tracks with...ivermectin.
No. It's been halted because susceptible people have died and the rest have recovered. Invermectin is an animal treatment. Take too much and you will start barking and scratching yourself.

Oct 19, 2021
wgreyhawk.com
Currently, there are more people dying from the vaccines than from covid. And as for Invermectin, it has well documented and accepted use in humans. Consider for yourselves that it's used as an anti-parasite, yet it's effective against C19. Y'all need to stop trusting the governments and media. So much of it is lies from the mouth of hell. WAKE UP.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is a SYNTHETIC VIRUS, not Natural, so You literally Have No Immunity that is Natural because what your body faught was unnatural!
This is completely false. The body's immune system is equipped to deal with ANY AND ALL foreign invaders and even toxins. Do you know how complex and complete God has made our immune systems? There is a whole array of organs, tissues, and responses to microbial invaders.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
i could give you a list of doctors who have had success with alternative treatments,

but, since you do not do any research into anything other than what the medical industrial complex says is o.k., i won't waste my time giving you a list that you will dismiss......
Thank you. If you sufficient with this and it helpes you its o.k. I am not against alternatives.

I am only against the claim that the vaccine is evil and all who takes it, too. And I am against the proofless claimes that people will die or are manipulatable trough the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.