Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2021
not sure if i read you correctly = are you suggesting that a healthy immune system cannot fight Covid ???
The misconception some like Nehemiah are dealing with, if the body was in its most perfect form, it can fight covid. Yet, trying natural immunity, some professional athletes, some personal trainers, some gym rats, some teachers and students of Health actually practicing being in good Health, died within battle to create Natural Immunity.

Death, proves the body [is not] designed for this specific combination.

And, on Covid only real case scenarios, Covid wins more time if you don't at least have doctors care [we are not discussing vaxxes].

And those who do Survive are only showing a 3 to 4% average which is one battle with Pneumonia from real issues!

Jun 9, 2021
As horrible as this appears, and it does appear to be extremely horrible, every time you cook on the grill or pan and char/burn your beef/pork/chicken/sea food, that is Graphene at its Finest. And how many time have you ate a big ole piece of now crisp charred fat on the sides of cheap steak and chewed on it because the FLAVOR is AMAZING mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You eat more Graphene every week than what could ever be in the vial, let alone, squeeze through the Needle point!

Now, in Biblical Setting:

Imagine the Meat Offerings by the Ancient Temple Priests unto Yahweh, with Meat charring on open Fire Offering Pits, and then what's left over, the Priests themselves eat.

God fed Graphene to His own Earthly Priests!

S

SophieT

I am not talking about the BROKEN, I am talking True Believers need it, need that Experience of God one more last time before heading into what is Coming!
well you do not need a revival if nothing needs fixing

you are not making any sense. what do you need a revival for if everything is hunky dory?

true believers...never experience God unless there is a revival?

theology 101.....not

apart from that, ALL revivals have swept in unbelievers. ALL of them

maybe you do not know what a revival actually is.....

heading into what is coming....I have news for you. we are already in what is coming and unstable Christians and all those 'real' Christians are being shaken right now

true believers....I love that term. not

S

SophieT

God fed Graphene to His own Earthly Priests!
this is ludicrous and your posts concerning graphene oxide are greatly exaggerated

that substance is actually an UNDESIRED effect of certain cooking methods and not one of the major food groups

it does cause harm actually and has NO beneficial attributes

you make it sound like a delicacy of some sort

further, all graphene oxide(s) are not created equal. I'll help you out there. that means they are not all the same and some are quite harmful

now tell us you know all about it

yabba dabba do

S

SophieT

You eat more Graphene every week than what could ever be in the vial, let alone, squeeze through the Needle point!
only if you burn everything you cook and live in a forest where all the trees burned and it's floating around in the air

cancer anyone?

eating burned meat is carcinogenic but we take those risks because we are not consuming it every day by the truckload

there is alot of research at the moment and it is a fine balancing act and not a smorgasbord of delightful graphene snacks

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
but they can't buy groceries

stick to Germany cause that is all you know.....oh wait...........:unsure:

you missed, aka deliberately ignored, the part where the taxpayers pay for everything...includes you too I believe

there is nothing free was the point.
There are enough people in germany, which are not able to pay tax. For them the health care system is free.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There are enough people in germany, which are not able to pay tax. For them the health care system is free.
Yeah. It's "free" in Communist countries too. Cuba, China, and the former Soviet Union touted their "great care" .

In order for it to be "free", you either have to have exorbitant taxation, or awful service, or a combination of both.

That's why those that can afford it, always come to the USA when THEY need great care.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You break a bone = you stabilize the fracture as necessary and feed your body with Godly nourishment = it heals.

There is True medicine. Then there is the antichrist system of miracles.

Both are working side by side and only those who know HIM are able to discern.

Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ” Mark 13
Then hopely the fracture is not dislocatet, otherwise you need an surgery.
What about, diabetic, rheumatism, highpressure, and all the infections through fungies, virus and bacteria. Your solution?

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
Yeah. It's "free" in Communist countries too. Cuba, China, and the former Soviet Union touted their "great care" .

In order for it to be "free", you either have to have exorbitant taxation, or awful service, or a combination of both.

That's why those that can afford it, always come to the USA when THEY need great care.
Awful service? Exorbitant taxation? Thats maby in your country! This is not so in germany.

Aug 2, 2021
Then hopely the fracture is not dislocatet, otherwise you need an surgery.
What about, diabetic, rheumatism, highpressure, and all the infections through fungies, virus and bacteria. Your solution?
i am all for every form of healthy healing, icluding surgery and other.

Most health issues can be corrected by diet.

Secondly - where are these health issues coming from ???

Go back to the Creator who said satan came to lie, destroy and kill = Monsanto anyone.............

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The government from Hessen said to the shopowners If you want you can do so.
But till now, i dont know any Shop whwipractice it. It is no law from the goverment to be a must. The shopowner has right and the responsibility to say yes or no.
A little here a little there, just one more step. And each new step you make a another excuse.

S

SophieT

ahahahahaha

the health care system of ANY country is NEVER free. it is paid for. if it is all free, the care starts to decline because doctors do not work for fee anymore that cashiers at Wal-mart do

I know what I'm talking about having spent most of my adult life in Canada and now reside in the US

I have experienced both systems.

WHO IS PAYING FOR THE HEALTHCARE????

TAXPAYERS

Aug 2, 2021
ahahahahaha

the health care system of ANY country is NEVER free. it is paid for. if it is all free, the care starts to decline because doctors do not work for fee anymore that cashiers at Wal-mart do

I know what I'm talking about having spent most of my adult life in Canada and now reside in the US

I have experienced both systems.

WHO IS PAYING FOR THE HEALTHCARE????

TAXPAYERS
Hey Sis, hows Ricky and Family?

S

SophieT

whoah there

back in the day when Canada's health care system was still something to brag about, before all the people who have never paid a dime into it were given cards by the miscreant Canadian gov, US citizens use to travel north because of the cost of the system here

I was refused a knee ACL repair while still up in Canada, while living in NS, but I know they would have done the operation back in Quebec, my home province. Nova Scotia is terrible with their health care...although when I had a broken shoulder, I have to say that I was given great care by the doctor...I would have fired two of the nurses though. feel free to ask....lol!

seems it's a bit of a trade off but with the covid insanity in Canada, thanks to mr ex-pm's son (baby boy) who knows how bad it has gotten

S

SophieT

Awful service? Exorbitant taxation? Thats maby in your country! This is not so in germany.
oh honestly PennEd

don't you know that everyone walks on air in Germany and has long flowing blond hair and blue eyes?

sheesh. thought everyone knew that

Status
Not open for further replies.