Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I hope you won't be one of the ones crying for the vax in ICU, when it is too late!
No one should nave ever gone to the ICUs and no one should in the future. The medical establishment DELIBERATELY AND MALICIOUSLY sabotaged HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin etc. so that people would end up in the ICU and then hopefully die. Ventilators were known to kill people and yet they continue to be used.

Do you know how the government of Alberta is attacking ivermectin while at the same time trying to enforce the vaccine mandate? And do you know the shameful and illegal sentence given to Pastor Art Pawlowski for simply standing up to the COVID Nazis?

As for crying for the bogus vax, only a fool would do that after all the damage they have done.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
I didn't get vaccinated for my own sake. I realize that I'll die of something. I ride buses with school children and younger on them.

G

Godsgirl83

I am not talking about the BROKEN, I am talking True Believers need it, need that Experience of God one more last time before heading into what is Coming!
*not directed @ you A&W, just my thought while reading quoted post*
Are we not to be in fellowship with the Lord DAILY to experience such?
Why do those who call themselves believers feel they have to wait until they are in a gathering to experience a move of God in their lives?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Actually, the mask is to protect others, not you.
The masks generally worn are a TOTAL JOKE. They protect no one but they adversely affect the health of those who wear them. Masking is simply to control and muzzle the sheeple, not the virus which will pass through any mask commonly used.

CDC Report Admits Mask-Wearing Provides No Real Protection Against Covid
https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021...ng-provides-no-real-protection-against-covid/

So you and Aidan are helping the evildoers continue with their COVID tyranny. Fantastic effort by Christians!

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I didn't get vaccinated for my own sake.
Now isn't that just dandy? It was always everyone's belief that vaccination immunized the person getting the vaccine, not everyone else. But now science has been turned on its head and vaccinations are good for others. Except that Colin Powell learned too late that he had been scammed.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
No one should nave ever gone to the ICUs and no one should in the future. The medical establishment DELIBERATELY AND MALICIOUSLY sabotaged HCQ, the HCQ combo pack, ivermectin etc. so that people would end up in the ICU and then hopefully die. Ventilators were known to kill people and yet they continue to be used.

Do you know how the government of Alberta is attacking ivermectin while at the same time trying to enforce the vaccine mandate? And do you know the shameful and illegal sentence given to Pastor Art Pawlowski for simply standing up to the COVID Nazis?

As for crying for the bogus vax, only a fool would do that after all the damage they have done.
Then be glad and not live in countrys like brasil

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
And this post is slander. By someone who knows nothing about medicine. Don't take the vax if you don't want. I hope you won't be one of the ones crying for the vax in ICU, when it is too late!
There isn't a word of slander in my post. You're actually slandering me by saying so.
You've overplated your hand trying to deny something we've all been witnessing close up for the last 18 months.

If it's "too late" I'll be crying out to God. A vaccine is not a treatment, it's supposed to be a preventative.
You assume I have no knowledge of medicine.

Aug 2, 2021
I am not talking about the BROKEN, I am talking True Believers need it, need that Experience of God one more last time before heading into what is Coming!
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Now isn't that just dandy? It was always everyone's belief that vaccination immunized the person getting the vaccine, not everyone else. But now science has been turned on its head and vaccinations are good for others. Except that Colin Powell learned too late that he had been scammed.
What's funny is there are vaccinated people blaming unvaccinated people because their vaccine doesn't work like it should.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You dont know, and this is meant for all kind of vaccation, special against contagious deseases, as much people are vaccined desto better, not for oneself, but for others too? Who is vaccined cant in the most cases not spread the deseases to others. This is not New!
That covid is contagious in this way shows that sience is not perfect and the vaccine too.
But still better the nothing.
I know in your eyes 140 000 000 people are not worth to protect. Let them die. I have natural immunity. Fine for you!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Then be glad and not live in countrys like brasil
How many ways are there to manipulate people with guilt? We've been listening to this hogwash for years.

You have some powerful idealogical friends Aidan.
The GF and Bill Gates’s vaccine facilitator, Gavi, are the third and fourth largest funders of the WHO.
Conveniently for them the WHO is campaigning for Covid-19 vaccine ‘equity’, claiming that it is ‘racist’ to question the
efficiency of these vaccines. ‘Vaccine inequality’ is the new buzzword
used to demonise the West.

G

Godsgirl83

This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and CURSES. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is your life," Deut. 30:19-20a

Aug 2, 2021
The masks generally worn are a TOTAL JOKE. They protect no one but they adversely affect the health of those who wear them. Masking is simply to control and muzzle the sheeple, not the virus which will pass through any mask commonly used.

CDC Report Admits Mask-Wearing Provides No Real Protection Against Covid
https://luis46pr.wordpress.com/2021...ng-provides-no-real-protection-against-covid/

So you and Aidan are helping the evildoers continue with their COVID tyranny. Fantastic effort by Christians!
They know what they are doing - i refuse to wear the mask because it is part of their Plan.

#1. Mask mandates protects no one
#2. Masks weaken your immune system = the main target
#3. Mask mandates are for the sole purpose of fear, intimidation and coercion
#4. Mask mandates and the vaxx are the premeditated conditioning for the coming Mark
#5. Masks were for the purpose for them to say: "get the vaxx and no masks" = encourage people to the vaxx
#6. Mask mandates are to turn people against one another

Aug 2, 2021
This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and CURSES. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live 20 and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to Him. For the Lord is your life," Deut. 30:19-20a

When the choice for life is death and the choice of death is Life - make sure you make the Right Choice.

For they will call Good evil, and their Evil they will call good

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony,
and they did not love their lives to the death.

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
How many ways are there to manipulate people with guilt? We've been listening to this hogwash for years.

You have some powerful idealogical friends Aidan.
The GF and Bill Gates’s vaccine facilitator, Gavi, are the third and fourth largest funders of the WHO.
Conveniently for them the WHO is campaigning for Covid-19 vaccine ‘equity’, claiming that it is ‘racist’ to question the
efficiency of these vaccines. ‘Vaccine inequality’ is the new buzzword
used to demonise the West.
What I am saying has nothing to do with politic or idealogie.
I am working as nurse (male) in hospital. This is what I learned about infection deseases.
What every nurse is learning in their Training to become a nurse.
What is shocking me is that so many even Christians blindly believe these conspiracy theorys, without a single proof, because we have endtime and the time of the antichrist comes nearer and nearer.
Through not taking the vaccine, what you want reach? If the goverments of this world will fight against Christians, as they did the whole history, they dont need the vaccine to do what they want.
The vaccine cant separate you from God's love. So what you fear to take the vaccine?

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
I didn't get vaccinated for my own sake. I realize that I'll die of something. I ride buses with school children and younger on them.
Greater Los Angeles, with a 2019 population of 18,710,563, is the second-largest urban region area in the United States, encompassing five counties in southern California extending from Ventura County in the west to San Bernardino County and Riverside County in the east, with Los Angeles County in the center and Orange ...

The vaccination is as much for prophylactic reasons than self defense. We can't control whom we encounter in public. I personally would get very depressed if I found out that someone got sick because I gave them a preventable disease. Love thy neighbor as thy self. Others peoples lives are 100% as important my own. I have known several people that reportedly died of Covid 19 & delta in LA & OC so far. This is significant because I rarely stay in touch with acquaintances more than a few months at a time. I've been in 1 convalescent and 4 transitional living quarters since Feb 2020. One died here just last month. I don't keep track of people that have came & left.

All were in their 60's+

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
They know what they are doing - i refuse to wear the mask because it is part of their Plan.

#4. Mask mandates and the vaxx are the premeditated conditioning for the coming Mark
#5. Masks were for the purpose for them to say: "get the vaxx and no masks" = encourage people to the vaxx
Thats absolute Nonsens brother. Can it be that you have Kind of Paranoia? You have no medical knowledge. Otherwise you could not say such things.
I mean you are free to believe it, but dont declare it as truth.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021

I strongly disagree with the bit regarding the mark. In fact I haven't had a credit card since 1984. I think that the beast will a banker!

E

eternally-gratefull

Thats absolute Nonsens brother. Can it be that you have Kind of Paranoia? You have no medical knowledge. Otherwise you could not say such things.
I mean you are free to believe it, but dont declare it as truth.
When you fall into the trap of a conspiracist. You will believe anything

When in the operating room. Everyone wears masks to protect the patient. It is not for their protection.

These people just do not understand reality

while yes. If all people wear a mask it is more effective give. A person wearing a mask just by themselves does not really protect them as much as someone else wearing the mask.
I was infected by a person who kept taking his mask off. I wore my mask If he worse his mask, I probably would never have Gotten it. We also told him to go home. He refused because he has a bad family life. He s=chose to serve self over loving others. And because of it. Two people have contacted covid. Myself. And a former anti vaxxed who now wished he got the vax. Because he has never been so sick in his life.

Most people do not take it just to save their Ives They take it because they do not want to get so sick. Its why I take the flue shot. Not because i am afraid of dieting from the flue. It is just I do not want to deal wiht the flu. When I get sick I get seriously ill. and am out for weeks. Not everyone has that much sick time

Status
Not open for further replies.