Vaccination?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

If a Christian gets vaccinated for the covid Is this a lack of faith?

• Getting the vaccination means the Christian lacks faith.

• Getting the vaccination demonstrates love thy neighbor.

• Other,I will explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eternally-gratefull

i check it everyday, before the Lord = my talk is encouraging to those who know and foolish to the carnal minded
So saying things that make absolutely no sense at all. And spreading a conspiracy theory is encouraging?

You need to get out in the world and hear what people think about this group of right wing christians and all their anti vaccine conspiracy theories. Because its not good. And if you go try to give them the good new of jesus; they will laugh in your face. They will say if being a christian is running in fear then they want nothing to do with it.

Aug 2, 2021
So saying things that make absolutely no sense at all. And spreading a conspiracy theory is encouraging?

You need to get out in the world and hear what people think about this group of right wing christians and all their anti vaccine conspiracy theories. Because its not good. And if you go try to give them the good new of jesus; they will laugh in your face. They will say if being a christian is running in fear then they want nothing to do with it.
You are of this world and you will speak the things of this world.

Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.

i have not and am not going to take the vax,

that being said, the attack on someone's relationship with the Lord if they take the vax is wrong. and you should stop.

if or if not someone supports the vax has NOTHING to do with salvation through faith in Christ.

e.g. is a soild brother in Christ, and i consider him a friend on this site, even though he and i disagree about the vax.

maybe try to understand what Paul said about being of the same mind...

G

Godsgirl83

I know how you implant a chip. I have seen it implanted in dogs.
isn't it interesting that they are using our beloved pets to test tracking devices and chips?
"oh, if he ever gets lost you can find him!"
There was a period of time I recall hearing people speak of if it worked with the animals that they would start promoting it's use in children..........

Sounds great doesn't it?
Being able to find beloved Fido anywhere he may wander via an implanted chip.

How desensitized and submissive can they get people to the idea of implantation before they try FORCING it for the NWO?

Aug 2, 2021

that being said, the attack on someone's relationship with the Lord if they take the vax is wrong. and you should stop.

if or if not someone supports the vax has NOTHING to do with salvation through faith in Christ.

e.g. is a soild brother in Christ, and i consider him a friend on this site, even though he and i disagree about the vax.

you made a wrong judgement call - and everyone who is attacking the unvaxxed needs to STOP

i never attacked your friend - go back and review the posts if you want to be TRUE - he went on the attack as he usually does

i do not back down to arrogance and his speech is that of the world = his post #3642

His words: "You need to get out in the world and hear what people think about this group of right wing christians and all their anti vaccine conspiracy theories. Because its not good. And if you go try to give them the good new of jesus; they will laugh in your face. They will say if being a christian is running in fear then they want nothing to do with it.

This is hate speech towards the TRUTH and towards the Body of Christ

So, now be true to the LORD and judge Rightly - by the Word of Truth

You also falsely accused me and this must STOP = immediately.

For i do not condemn or judge any of my Brethren for being vaxxed. They made that choice based upon the world.
i have Brethren over my house for fellowship who have been vaxxed.

Anyone saying that we must adhere to the world and it's vaxx is not walking with God in Truth.

Read 2 Thess 2 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

This is what our LORD thinks of being friends with the world.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021

Which is most people! Almost nobody wants to be the oddball. That's the pride of life and trust me, Satan uses it against us.

Aug 2, 2021
Which is most people! Almost nobody wants to be the oddball. That's the pride of life and trust me, Satan uses it against us.
Better to be a 'oddball' with Christ then a friend of the world.

Maybe, perhaps you have not read this recently:

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
isn't it interesting that they are using our beloved pets to test tracking devices and chips?
There was a period of time I recall hearing people speak of if it worked with the animals that they would start promoting it's use in children..........

Sounds great doesn't it?

How desensitized and submissive can they get people to the idea of implantation before they try FORCING it for the NWO?
Their nano technology is even way smaller than this. Very easy to inject in you without your knowledge:

Scientists at Columbia University have created the world's smallest single-chip system—complete wireless electronic circuits that can monitor conditions in the body.
The chips, called "motes," have a total volume of less than one cubic millimeter, making them SMALLER THAN MICROSCOPIC DUST MITES.

Your next doctor's appointment could soon become much more informative thanks to new microchips the size of dust mites, only visible beneath a microscope.

Picture this: Your surgeon wants to continuously monitor your lungs prior to a procedure to ensure your respiratory system is strong enough to deal with anesthesia. So, a technician uses a hypodermic needle to inject a few small microchips into your body.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
Better to be a 'oddball' with Christ then a friend of the world.

Maybe, perhaps you have not read this recently:

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
No, you've got that wrong. It's our pride and the desire to be one of the majority that the Enemy uses against us. It's our desire to be alike that he uses against us. Consider John the Baptist. Dressed in skins, eating locusts and outing Herodias for example. Right out of Isiah 40:3.

The world will hate us for telling the truth. The Vaccination will become a devise to separate us. Having no authority nor power in and of itself but it's much like circumcision of the flesh. Alfred Hitchcock would have called it the Mc Guffin. Just an inanimate plot devise in which to build drama around in order to devide us against ourselves.

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
Lets not make the mistake the Judaizers made. Vaccination has nothing to do with Salvation. That's Bovine :poop:

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
I‘ll state it again...natural immunity is better than your shot.
If you have it, then be glad. And I agree with you.
Reality shows that many many people had no natural immunity. Till today around 4.928377 people worldwide had not this immunity and would maby alive, if they had the shot.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Reality shows that many many people had no natural immunity. Till today around 4.928377 people worldwide had not this immunity and would maby alive, if they had the shot.
You get immunity by having gone through COVID with the right treatment meds. The powers that be have suppressed these treatments to push the shots? Why?

E

eternally-gratefull

Good bye my friend

I asked you to show me in scripture, you could not

Now you just attack me.

I am done.

E

eternally-gratefull

Some people just can’t do it bro. They get this thing in their head and they think they are right and everyone who disagrees with them are the enemy.

all we can do is pray for them

I respect your decision not to get the vax. I respect everyones decision to do what they want about the vax.

I can’t and wont respect people like that though. I will just pray for them

E

eternally-gratefull

Sounds great doesn't it?

It will happen one day. But not for purposes of tracking. For purposes of controlling people. For if you refuse the chip or whatever they use (yes you can refuse it, it will not be forced) you can not buy or sell. And will be Unmarked for all to see you have failed to align yourself with the great king of rome.

Computer technology is the culprit. We would be a usable to even have this sort of banking system with the mark if not for the technology we have, the same technology we are using to talk to each other in this chatroom even though a lot of us live in different countries.

Technology is amazing. At the same time, it will be our downfall.

so what do we do? Reject it all? Refuse to take a vax out of fear. Turn our computers off and destroy them, Stop taking pills that are given to help us?

Or enjoy the time we are in unprecidented help the world has ever seen in technology and medicine. Knowing the end is near focusing on giving the gospel to a world that every day needs it more an any technology

Sadly places like this, social media, is worse than any vaccine or thing the government can do to us. It I’d dividing us. It is tearing us apart. It is making people who should not be heard heard. And they can gather a following. And you have just another form of warefair satan has as his tool to tear down the church and Gods people.

E

eternally-gratefull

you made a wrong judgement call - and everyone who is attacking the unvaxxed needs to STOP

i never attacked your friend - go back and review the posts if you want to be TRUE - he went on the attack as he usually does

i do not back down to arrogance and his speech is that of the world = his post #3642

His words: "You need to get out in the world and hear what people think about this group of right wing christians and all their anti vaccine conspiracy theories. Because its not good. And if you go try to give them the good new of jesus; they will laugh in your face. They will say if being a christian is running in fear then they want nothing to do with it.

This is hate speech towards the TRUTH and towards the Body of Christ

So, now be true to the LORD and judge Rightly - by the Word of Truth

You also falsely accused me and this must STOP = immediately.

For i do not condemn or judge any of my Brethren for being vaxxed. They made that choice based upon the world.
i have Brethren over my house for fellowship who have been vaxxed.

Anyone saying that we must adhere to the world and it's vaxx is not walking with God in Truth.

Read 2 Thess 2 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

This is what our LORD thinks of being friends with the world.
No one here is attacking the unvaxxed my friend

and you claimed I was Of things of the world. Claiming I was following satan.

That my friend is an attack.

All I did was ask you for proof biblically of your claims. And you failed to give it. That is not attacking you.

E

eternally-gratefull

No, you've got that wrong. It's our pride and the desire to be one of the majority that the Enemy uses against us. It's our desire to be alike that he uses against us. Consider John the Baptist. Dressed in skins, eating locusts and outing Herodias for example. Right out of Isiah 40:3.

The world will hate us for telling the truth. The Vaccination will become a devise to separate us. Having no authority nor power in and of itself but it's much like circumcision of the flesh. Alfred Hitchcock would have called it the Mc Guffin. Just an inanimate plot devise in which to build drama around in order to devide us against ourselves.
Which is exactly what the media is doing today.

The right against the left

trump against hilary and biden

vaxxed against the unvaxxed

they started this war. And we have just fallen hook line and sinker. Satan is laughing at us, God must be shaking his head at us. And far to many of us in pride can not see what is really going on here.

E

eternally-gratefull

This is a virus. While yes, the more people who get it the more we will be naturally immune, we can see through the flu virus that natural immunity only Goes so far. Viruses change, thats why they become resistant to natural immunity. Thats why we have to take flu vaccines every year. And pray we get the right strain, even if we have had that strain of flu before. Natural immunity fades.

While I am not getting the booster shot now since I had the positive covid case. And have my own natural immunity I will most likely eventually have to take some form of booster as this virus changes.

Again, everyone in my office who have experienced covid 19 are getting vaxxed, Including a former extreme anti vaxx guy. Not because they fear death, but because they do not want to go through that ever again.

Just like most people take the flu shot. Not so they will nto die. But so they do not have to go through the two to three weeks of the flu.

I did not take it for years because I hardly ever got sick. But then I started to get the flu and I would be out for a few weeks. THATS why I took the flu shot.

I took the vaxx for covid because far to many people my age and with my health conditions passed away quickly with Covid. As I heard my grandchildren in my arms. I did it because I wanted to see them. I heard far to many people who were anti vax tell us on their death beds they made a mistake and begged people to get the shot. Once you get the disease. Its too late. The shot can’t help you.

People need to make their own choices. And I respect whatever choice they/you make. Concerning getting or not getting the shot

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
You get immunity by having gone through COVID with the right treatment meds. The powers that be have suppressed these treatments to push the shots? Why?
Thats not correct, if you got covid, with or without treatment, you will get antibodys. And through this immunity. The treatments can support your body in the fight, of course. But the most people are immune, without supporting treatments. (Frontline)

Aidan1

Mar 17, 2021
This is a virus. While yes, the more people who get it the more we will be naturally immune, we can see through the flu virus that natural immunity only Goes so far. Viruses change, thats why they become resistant to natural immunity. Thats why we have to take flu vaccines every year. And pray we get the right strain, even if we have had that strain of flu before. Natural immunity fades.

While I am not getting the booster shot now since I had the positive covid case. And have my own natural immunity I will most likely eventually have to take some form of booster as this virus changes.

Again, everyone in my office who have experienced covid 19 are getting vaxxed, Including a former extreme anti vaxx guy. Not because they fear death, but because they do not want to go through that ever again.

Just like most people take the flu shot. Not so they will nto die. But so they do not have to go through the two to three weeks of the flu.

I did not take it for years because I hardly ever got sick. But then I started to get the flu and I would be out for a few weeks. THATS why I took the flu shot.

I took the vaxx for covid because far to many people my age and with my health conditions passed away quickly with Covid. As I heard my grandchildren in my arms. I did it because I wanted to see them. I heard far to many people who were anti vax tell us on their death beds they made a mistake and begged people to get the shot. Once you get the disease. Its too late. The shot can’t help you.

People need to make their own choices. And I respect whatever choice they/you make. Concerning getting or not getting the shot
Meanwhile i got the booster.
Yes, everybody should have the right to make their own decision, but it comes to an conflict when i bring with my decision others in danger. Where the personal right stops?
Difficult question. For that we have elect a political system. And hope and pray that this system makes the right decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.